Nice try mids!

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Stormm
u planned to rr alb a week before we actually had em.. u guys must be physcamadelic or smthhh :D :D

you had your own :)

S

Stormm

really i thought we took both on sunday .. even saw 2 messages when they where took

i even see 2 posts telling me we had one aswell

hmm perhaps im going bit menthol

I

Iswind

Originally posted by quinthar
Well, he happens to be right though.

Yah im kinda surpriced seeing all these positive posts from him today :)

Keep upp the spirit Glottis :D

O

old.casiraghi

really i thought we took both on sunday .. even saw 2 messages when they where took

Well there's 3 in total :)

H

herjulf

Originally posted by old.casiraghi

eeek 3 soon there be 9 then 81 then.. om theyre muliplying on an exponential rate.

Soon humankind may be extinct!!!

all arm yourselvs, we must fight for our survival.

K

kathal_tdd

Both???
Check and see how many relics there are. :rolleyes:

EDIT: FFS Herjulf :)

S

Stormm

Originally posted by old.casiraghi

omg i really have lost the plot .. perhaps its me gone physcomedolic

lets change subject .. hmm, give pala stealth and climb wall, give mincer camo and sh, boost df and ummm oh yee nerf savages :D

I

Imon

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
Yeah right.

'We screwed up - lets say it was a spy and not really a rr'

Lame.

new Glottis?
since glottis gone all positive and stuff

N

nalistah

Have I stepped into a parallel universe or something? Help me out someone!

sheepgoba Registered: 10-11-03, and act and write just like donttouchpoopy, and account created just some days after donttouchpoopy got banned.

Its pretty obvious, dont you think?

But we all know Donttouchmyfotm4tehwin, he aint gonna say the truth, he never has, and he never will.

welcome back! (lets see how long time u can stick around without getting banned this time) :hat:

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by nalistah
sheepgoba Registered: 10-11-03, and act and write just like donttouchpoopy, and account created just some days after donttouchpoopy got banned.

Its pretty obvious, dont you think?

But we all know Donttouchmyfotm4tehwin, he aint gonna say the truth, he never has, and he never will.

welcome back! (lets see how long time u can stick around without getting banned this time) :hat:

Who are you?????

And should I care?

(And created this account after rr when guildie suggested going to read the whines on bw)

D

Driwen

ok whats your character then and why didnt you just use your char name as forumname (unless its invisible on duskwave)?

Also most people who start on this forum, dont post 23 posts within a day. However it is possible that you are the same person, but it is highly unlikely to be honest.

H

Hrogar

Hmmm... I gotta say it was a fun night, sad that it turned into just another flaming-topic for all sides.
Yes, it was a RR from the start. But someone mentioned earlier that there were 200 mids standing at our MTK from 17:00, which was not the case. I ported with the earliest troops there at 19:00 CET, and at that point there were about 40 Mids there. I then logged for a while and when I got back at 21:00 our full force was there, but the RR was cancelled long before that since there was a leak somewhere.
Actually it's kind of fun to see how a GAME can split so similar people up into camps. I mean jeses, you guys just play one out of 3 sides in this GAME, and some people are offended really bad by actions taking place in it. Remember that Alb/Mid/Hib you're flaming atm is probably a lot like you, just another player.

Ten cheers to Albs and Hibs for joining our fun, chop ya later :viking:

Kind regards

Hrogar

F

Frankensteins

Originally posted by indeed
It was a good night of rvr. We all had our plans set out for the relic raid. I wont go into details because we may use them again. About 30 minutes before it was due to start we were told that the relic raid was cancelled as people from all realms had been informed via IRC. It was a shame but I guess these things happen.

Anyway, rather than sulking someone said lets go pop a few alb keeps and thats how it all started. Lots of fun for us mids. I hope you albs enjoyed it as well.

p.s. Please report spies.

sure it was fun :)

N

nalistah

Who are you?????

And should I care?

(And created this account after rr when guildie suggested going to read the whines on bw)

Who are you in game then?
And you don't have to make an account just to read BW. :eek:

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by driwen
ok whats your character then and why didnt you just use your char name as forumname (unless its invisible on duskwave)?

Also most people who start on this forum, dont post 23 posts within a day. However it is possible that you are the same person, but it is highly unlikely to be honest.

My infils name is Asp. That name was taken when I created the account - so I picked something silly. (Was going to be CatsgoWoof - as in the punchline to the old joke, but thought someone or other would find it tasteless. Then Im got here and discovered general abuse and tasteless seems to be the general order of things).

When I work out where the signature function is I'll add the character name as it seems to be the way things work round here.

"Who are you in game then?
And you don't have to make an account just to read BW. " - Oooops, now you tell me....

N

nalistah

Why am I not suprised that Asp is a rr4 infil? :)

Donttouchpoopy have a rr4 infil :)

G

Grandpeck

Irc in a way is a shite prog that imho just shouldnt work at the same time as daoc.

The mid RR was called off because of rumours of irc useage telling other realms of mid activity and this was Before main mid force had even formed at mtk HW.

I find this kinda sad that ppl just cant keep with the spirit of the game and have to use these other progs to chat to other realms via irc,why do it ?

All realms have alliances and this should be enough to gather information.

Im damn sure this game would be a lot more fun if these progs werent used.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by nalistah
Why am I not suprised that Asp is a rr4 infil? :)

Donttouchpoopy have a rr4 infil :)

According to you and your "damn you lame zergers!" attitude, most of Albion has an RR4 infi :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Grandpeck
Irc in a way is a shite prog that imho just shouldnt work at the same time as daoc.
The mid RR was called off because of rumours of irc useage telling other realms of mid activity and this was Before main mid force had even formed at mtk HW.
I find this kinda sad that ppl just cant keep with the spirit of the game and have to use these other progs to chat to other realms via irc,why do it ?

Would agree. I stopped using IRC cause it just interfered with playing DaoC (not cause some hibbie was so lame as to ban me from #stealthzerg, yawn).
However, there was some not so bright Alb player shouting in Odin's atk that he needed a group to get to the logout spot.
2 hours before the raid would take place.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Gordonax
According to you and your "damn you lame zergers!" attitude, most of Albion has an RR4 infi :p

Nah most Warders and Myrmidons

Btw noticed me on /stick yesterday? :)

X

xajorkith

Originally posted by quinthar
erm that was humour, perhaps something lost on you guys....

Well it wasn't lost on me :) I thought it was quite funny :)

N

nerve

Originally posted by Grandpeck

Amen to that. All DAoC IRC users are creating a metagame that has no right of existence. I hope you all get infected by l33t scriptkiddies to be honest.

Keep the fun real plz.

On a positive note, cheers to all mids and hibs for the last few days of RvR, its been great, for all sides I think.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Nah most Warders and Myrmidons

Btw noticed me on /stick yesterday? :)

Yup :D You cwazy phool! I could have keeeeled you!

Users who are viewing this thread