lol!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
taking screenies of you RUNNING away from a scout? :) must be embarassing for a rr10 sb to do that :)

It iz a known fact that scouts don't have 3 str relix and specline af buff

Edit: So yes, people can hit them for dmg that actually hurts them in melee, and they don't hand your ass to you with zephur.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
ouch saifang, hitting with a 14.x dps wpn? such low dmg :(
(keep it up saifang, meelee scouts 4theWin :d)

edit : btw, aussie i tought this wasn't possible? to do dmg as a scout in meelee?

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
The interesting screenies would be a melee specc'ed scout with no relics ws
a sb in 10 straight melee duels, each with all ras up.

Then after that make 10 duels vs a cc + fz specced scout, ofc with no relics, and see which spec did best :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad, spec is down to playstyle, you make it what it is, my play is to run up and wack it, maybe a nub way but it works for me. :)

I remember you giving me advise when I 1st started to go out rvr, and I've kinda gone against that alil. :p

Tho I've never tried the slam bow only spec, Stonypony prob can tell you what its like as he's done both.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Pretty normal damage for a rogue class with relics and hitting with a weapon the SB is weak to.

Its not thát high if you consider the scout isnt hasted most likely.

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/daoc-tdd/sshot126.jpg add a better crit and you talking almost 500~ mainhand damage.

Scouts can do the same with their mainhands; probably better if you consider Im hasted too. Oh and I got 45 bow too xD

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
also take into account the scout might of had high lvl PD

so spec af + pd + melee spec + relics . means he would hit hard and not take as much dmge as normal due to pd and spec af.

also were u using melee dmge studded is weak to ? (couldnt be assed analyse pic to long)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Pretty normal damage for a rogue class with relics and hitting with a weapon the SB is weak to.

Its not thát high if you consider the scout isnt hasted most likely.

http://members.home.nl/dh6a/daoc-tdd/sshot126.jpg add a better crit and you talking almost 500~ mainhand damage.

Scouts can do the same with their mainhands; probably better if you consider Im hasted too. Oh and I got 45 bow too xD
Most people think scouts suck at melee, its just due to slam bow scout being more commonly enemy to them.

Yes, a scout
Screenies cut n pasted to show off etc, some are from OF (lower thrust spec) tho, and yes I'm sad for making such a thing. :p

I dunno how it all works tho, hit some for hardly anything (without resist buffs) and others really hard, usualy hit Odobae for a max of 150... :S

PS. I think Stonypony hits harder then me, as he's put more effort into ToA. :touch:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Saifang is one of the opponents this game worths playing for :drink:

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Saifang is one of the opponents this game worths playing for :drink:

lolz hes damn though:p

i think u remember the fight today saifang?, me and cyclodia, vs u at alb docks, u would have gotten him down, if i didnt jump in ;/

rlly, gratz on that, rlly strong scout:p

ps. nerf battler charge ;/

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Jpeg[LOD] said:
also take into account the scout might of had high lvl PD

so spec af + pd + melee spec + relics . means he would hit hard and not take as much dmge as normal due to pd and spec af.

also were u using melee dmge studded is weak to ? (couldnt be assed analyse pic to long)
Looks like Jox used cold LW in mainhand, so PD wouldn't do anything then. It hit for 143(-3).

I've hit scouts with my 2-h Malice hammer for numbers like 150(-150).
Makes my cry. :(

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
its soooooooo retarded that mythic havent implented a 1000 range on that damn cleric spec AF buff yet t.t

remove range on shaman endregen buff, and we are even

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
its soooooooo retarded that mythic havent implented a 1000 range on that damn cleric spec AF buff yet t.t

remove range on shaman endregen buff, and we are even

While we are at it, let's make haste and damage add timed buff too? :p

endineit said:
grats on your first constructive comment :fluffle:

Nice, should we hold your breath waiting for your contructive comment? Better not :m00: :fluffle:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
While we are at it, let's make haste and damage add timed buff too? :p

damage add is on a 10min timer.

And haste is not on mids primary buffbot, only hibs.. =O

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
damage add is on a 10min timer.

And haste is not on mids primary buffbot, only hibs.. =O

So, np putting haste in 10min timer then? :p

Edit: Ok, remembered wrong about damage shield. Wonder though how many stealthers with heretic bot we will see in Catacombs (if we are still around!) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom