lol sorin

Right_Eye

Banned
Septina just give up, its not like you will get through to him or the rest of the retards.

Those that played for fair FG vs FG are rarely reading these boards, all your left is idiots like kinetix, muyl and manisch that dont have a clue and there is really no point trying to have a discussion with them because they simply cant listen. I find it funny that manisch is trying SO hard to list bad things you have done which half are bullshit when he has played like a wanker for a long time and you wouldnt struggle to write a book on how shit his playstyle and attitude ingame is. The same as muyl and kinetix, just some random zergling with a big mouth and an idea in his head that his opinion is right and actually matters (LOL).

Just leave them to it all dyvet is now is a big GOA con. I feel sorry for the decent people still trying to play that have to put up with all the idiots that are still on the server.

Right_Eye

Banned
You think us FH readers belive that Saptina? your grp would kill all onsight then /rolf at em? all your group ever did was grieve all in this fine game? /hug all on mid then log on your hib toons then stab em all in the back?tbh CM were and still is more /worthy than you lot.

Pip ok.... let make this simple

1. you are an idiot
  2. you are a zerger
  3. you play a warlock
  4. you talk so much shit its unbelivable
EVERYBODY in the game will mow you down and kill you because of those reasons.

WHY THE HELL would we leave you alone when your "solo" on a warlock or whatever other zerging class your on. (looking forward to the OMG I HAVE LONE ENFORCERERERERER ZOMG reply :) )

So to sum it up, we treated people with respect if they were respectable. YOU were NEVER respectable.

As for logging hib/mid. If which ever realm we logged on to had nothing to kill and lots of realm mates roaming we would see if it was possible to log to opposite realm to get some decent fights and somthing to kill atleast. But i guess that we should just camp the bridge with your 5FG and insta gank the small groups that come in the intrests of fairness? We dont find that kind of crap fun but its pretty clear from your whine your just bitter that you died a lot and couldnt compete.

/rofl

!

Brite

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Aye, we should reroll full rr1 grps and not play the toons we want? That makes sense. And we always were rr11 aswell, i have a secret button when making toons 'Insta RR11 hax!!11'. :)
And i cant really see your point with the 'olol you farm warder zergs or weaker groups' seeing as for the last year or so there hasn't been many groups around that could put up much of a fight, just because there are weaker groups around does that mean we're not allowed to play? :eek:

I have never said that i NEVER have added or zerged, the last 6 months or so i've probably done it as much as anyone else, but here's the kicker, there is not one single group left on this cluster that plays for fg vs fg rvr.
Most nights when we ran we gave every group the benefit of the doubt, did not add unless they added on us.
Respect our fights and we will respect yours, quite simple really. :)
But with groups such as CM, DA and the likes what can you expect really?

And about cutting ports, that is beyond bullshit, not once have i been in a group that has deliberately cut one realms port when IRVR was up and running.

I tried my best with reinstating Agramon RvR nights on Dyvet but the interest and number of groups that cared about anything else than zerging the shit out of everything to get atleast a few rps a fight was close to none. :(

Anyway, this server is ancient history for me now, US servers has everything Dyvet doesnt have these days, good CSR support, lots of action, no CM. :>

I'll repeat: it's not your god given right to have iRvR.

Now go and make a post about the subordinate clauses next to it.

And please stop talking about respect, you and your stealth lore group in iRvR didn't play any different than DA or CM, the ones you attack here all the time even though the server is ancient history for you.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I'll repeat: it's not your god given right to have iRvR.

Now go and make a post about the subordinate clauses next to it.

And please stop talking about respect, you and your stealth lore group in iRvR didn't play any different than DA or CM, the ones you attack here all the time even though the server is ancient history for you.

Difference between god given right and the server actually needing it to have any form of action. But whatever. :p
And i somehow doubt that CM or DA has changed anything since last time i played, judging from the things being said here. :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Maybe get it into your head: it's not your god given right to have iRvR, especially not if you and your Mid friends who establish it deep in the night or early in the morning run a FG of RR11s farming some random zerg or weaker groups.

And Albion doesnt have a certain guild of RR11's farming solo'rs or pve'ing keeps and relics @ 2am?
The fact that you grouped with em and back them up makes it all the more sad.

Even if someone would run a FG most of the time and not add you would find way to insult the group or the players with little to no reason.

Never insulted Severance or NFD or any other pug i ran tbh. The only thing Septina finds, is excuses. When his group lost :p

Your efforts to stay on Dyvet and stuff are recognized, but the way you do it is just laughable.

And what exactly have you done for the server? Sell your account for sex?

Seriously, a player with your history shouldn't say that others zerg or add or cut ports, you have done it plenty yourself. It's time to say the h-word to you again: hypocrite.

You know whats worse then a hypocrite? A hypocrite calling others a hypocrite.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Pip ok.... let make this simple

1. you are an idiot
  2. you are a zerger
  3. you play a warlock
  4. you talk so much shit its unbelivable
EVERYBODY in the game will mow you down and kill you because of those reasons.

WHY THE HELL would we leave you alone when your "solo" on a warlock or whatever other zerging class your on. (looking forward to the OMG I HAVE LONE ENFORCERERERERER ZOMG reply :) )

So to sum it up, we treated people with respect if they were respectable. YOU were NEVER respectable.

As for logging hib/mid. If which ever realm we logged on to had nothing to kill and lots of realm mates roaming we would see if it was possible to log to opposite realm to get some decent fights and somthing to kill atleast. But i guess that we should just camp the bridge with your 5FG and insta gank the small groups that come in the intrests of fairness? We dont find that kind of crap fun but its pretty clear from your whine your just bitter that you died a lot and couldnt compete.

/rofl

!

Brite
I could compete beat you on the rvr list? and i didn't need fg 24/7 to compete? it was idiots like you that cross-realmed that killed the game if all stuck to same realm on the server it would of been a better place? if you can't in your heart repec 1 realm you don't respec nothing imo? ok i understand folk wanting to try other toons from other realms but why do it in the same realm? and another thing you played a Bd so stfu?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Difference between god given right and the server actually needing it to have any form of action. But whatever. :p
And i somehow doubt that CM or DA has changed anything since last time i played, judging from the things being said here. :)

I know that you are not able to generate action or find action if you have no port, but please don't make a law out of it aka "the server needs it" and then badmouth all who do not agree with it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Never insulted Severance or NFD or any other pug i ran tbh. The only thing Septina finds, is excuses. When his group lost :p

WE NEVER LOST!!111 And if we did (insert random excuse here).

k?!?!?!?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And Albion doesnt have a certain guild of RR11's farming solo'rs or pve'ing keeps and relics @ 2am?
The fact that you grouped with em and back them up makes it all the more sad.

And what exactly have you done for the server? Sell your account for sex?

You know whats worse then a hypocrite? A hypocrite calling others a hypocrite.

You have to try harder. You are the same league as Septina, calling other groups Speedbumps, the problem with you maybe is that you are several threat levels below any char Septina played or any groups he was in.

You don't see me with an eternal bitching here about guild groups like Apocalipsis or so for example, even if you will find me running with CM you will not find me attacking any guys running solo or having a fight who deserve it. When I am in a FG of CM players I ALWAYS ask to take all relics and they say no, it's maybe 3-4 players in CM that have been taking relics in the mornings or so, so maybe stop your whine about it all. Repeating the same crap over a year again and again will not make it the truth.

Also don't talk about sex please before you actually had some, from what I know you are a bunch of teens playing Archers together and giggling on Vent.

Right_Eye

Banned
from what I know you are a bunch of teens playing Archers together and giggling on Vent.

haha manisch actually made me laugh..... and not at him for a change

I could compete beat you on the rvr list? and i didn't need fg 24/7 to compete? it was idiots like you that cross-realmed that killed the game if all stuck to same realm on the server it would of been a better place? if you can't in your heart repec 1 realm you don't respec nothing imo? ok i understand folk wanting to try other toons from other realms but why do it in the same realm? and another thing you played a Bd so stfu?

where as pip does the same old..... make me laugh at him

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
haha manisch actually made me laugh..... and not at him for a change

where as pip does the same old..... make me laugh at him
You don't make me laugh, you know why? cause there is nothing about you to make me laugh, your just 1 sad MOFO

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Ill back up Septina, not that im a known player and havn't played in ages. But when I did run with KF (when Arethir had GG), Orly and PE not once did Septina's group add on us and alot of the times when argramon was used for fg rvr the only people that did add was people like you Pip and Manisch. You earn respect so that means you have to show some to get some. You leave a fg fighting in most cases they will leave you alone when they see you fighting.

RIP fg rvr on dyvet I miss you <3

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You have to try harder. You are the same league as Septina, calling other groups Speedbumps, the problem with you maybe is that you are several threat levels below any char Septina played or any groups he was in.

CM is still a speedbump, and so whas your little attempt to play competative with a fg in rvr (Link Dead or something?). Nothing more. The groups i whas in where pretty good tbh (Eclipse pugs, Severance, /as pugs) and did well vs any group out there back then or even l8tly.
As for me and my play'ing skills. I certainly don't have the fastest reflexes in the game and if i hade to say anything about it i'd rate Septina over myself yes.

You don't see me with an eternal bitching here about guild groups like Apocalipsis or so for example, even if you will find me running with CM you will not find me attacking any guys running solo or having a fight who deserve it. When I am in a FG of CM players I ALWAYS ask to take all relics and they say no, it's maybe 3-4 players in CM that have been taking relics in the mornings or so, so maybe stop your whine about it all. Repeating the same crap over a year again and again will not make it the truth.

Repeating alarm clock raids over a year, again and again will not make it OK aswell. But its good to know you atleast found a new challenge in pve'ing relics instead of trying fg rvr. The guards you can handle i take it?

Also don't talk about sex please before you actually had some, from what I know you are a bunch of teens playing Archers together and giggling on Vent.

I certainly giggled on vent when we insta pwned Brite on his bd. Still puts a smile on my face when i think about it now :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ill back up Septina, not that im a known player and havn't played in ages. But when I did run with KF (when Arethir had GG), Orly and PE not once did Septina's group add on us and alot of the times when argramon was used for fg rvr the only people that did add was people like you Pip and Manisch. You earn respect so that means you have to show some to get some. You leave a fg fighting in most cases they will leave you alone when they see you fighting.

No idea who you are, I've forgotten who KF is too. Maybe bring some even more older stories up.

It doesn't really matter, parts of the groups Septina has been in lately zergerd like fuck, took relics/keeps late at night too to make iRvR, he said it himself, you can't type all day long here about something that was a few years ago when the leet club (which KF wasn't a part of btw) used to not add on each other but on everybody else when it suited them.

*yawn*

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
No idea who you are, I've forgotten who KF is too. Maybe bring some even more older stories up.

It doesn't really matter, parts of the groups Septina has been in lately zergerd like fuck, took relics/keeps late at night too to make iRvR, he said it himself, you can't type all day long here about something that was a few years ago when the leet club (which KF wasn't a part of btw) used to not add on each other but on everybody else when it suited them.

*yawn*

The groups (or the l33t club you so call it) that did not add on eachother, did that out of respect for eachother and mebbe more importantly enjoying good and equal fights (something you dont know anything about). The groups they did add on added on them anyway, so whats the problem then?

Neither do i understand your problem with certain parts of Septina's group zerging/adding or whatever l8tly. Is there anything out there atm that you shouldnt add on, especially if its people like yourself?

ohhh and *yawn* :|

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Repeating alarm clock raids over a year, again and again will not make it OK aswell. But its good to know you atleast found a new challenge in pve'ing relics instead of trying fg rvr. The guards you can handle i take it?

The last time I was near a relic it was defending from some Hibs that had school off.

Please keep repeating stuff about me and relics all day long, I don't play often after 10-11 pm CET, I can't and I for sure was not involved in any late night relic raid in the last ~ 1,5 years. The last time I had a chance to was when Gobo took relic(s) with earth wizzards, but even then I logged early.

It doesn't matter though, I would participate in taking them any time I want and you would still come off as and idiot for crying about it. Back when I had the time to play with CM until 3-6 am CET we usually went to Darkspire and farmed there, because no one but me was interested in taking the relics.

They play late, usually take some keeps, then log. Arwen and co is on then and maybe finishes with a relic, but seriously, are you so stupid and blame the odd 50 active players CM had over the years for AC'ing when it was just some and they even didn't set up alarm clocks?

Will not get into discussions about Severance and NFD, I've made my own experiences and am really not up for some dick size measuaring. You're talking about losing and whining (Septina), Severance used to QQ a lot, especially Ethildis and Gamah when they got bombed by Martok and Wisteria at the end of a good Agramon fight. And NFD? Don't make me dig up the screenshots of NFD running 2 FGs next to each other adding on fights, surely as hard as taking relics with no opposition.

It's wonderful to live in a world where you delude yourself and think that you are or your guild is somehow better where it's easy to see that you or our guild is same or very similar to what you're critisising.

The last proper alarm clock relic raid I remeber and I was on a Saturday, with 70+ Albs that started early. Manisch was around 4L5 then, so cry more about stuff that doesn't even exist.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The groups (or the l33t club you so call it) that did not add on eachother, did that out of respect for eachother and mebbe more importantly enjoying good and equal fights (something you dont know anything about). The groups they did add on added on them anyway, so whats the problem then?

Neither do i understand your problem with certain parts of Septina's group zerging/adding or whatever l8tly. Is there anything out there atm that you shouldnt add on, especially if its people like yourself?

ohhh and *yawn* :|

I have really no desire anymore to talk to a fuckhead like you running in a Ranger zerger trying to educate me on good and equal fights.

Enjoy being in the retard league, but please don't try me to recruit into it.

All groups added or not added when it suited them but only certain groups kept coming back to here badmouthing others for doing so.

And also, show me the good and equal fights most of the groups had when they've met some player who was alone.

Also give me the zerg farming/kiting footage from some awesome movies but give some subtitles to it from FH's RvR section, when you can't farm or kite the zerg for once or one of the bad groups and come to here to whine about them.

Your legend building aka the groups started their carreers in a honourable way and all got high RR by showing respect to each other is just pathetic.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

I don't care about respect? if it wasn't for all the elitist pricks the game would still be great? game was designed for realm v realm not 8v8 1v1... Mass battles;) you go play on german server it is Mass action? same as usa server? all thats left on cluster now is /cry babbies, that can't get there head around how the game should be played? But this is the funny thing. The most of them have gone to the German server and USA server Cause of it, and them servers are by far worse for adding than this 1? I Know cross-realming as played a part of the death and A/Cing hasn't help too? Now most blame GOA for this but i don't blame GOA 100% for this, It's down to community to make the game great?

Ps...Never played 8v8 in agromon? But 8 man grps always steamed rolled me so adding back on em give me great satisfaction

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The last time I was near a relic it was defending from some Hibs that had school off.

Please keep repeating stuff about me and relics all day long, I don't play often after 10-11 pm CET, I can't and I for sure was not involved in any late night relic raid in the last ~ 1,5 years. The last time I had a chance to was when Gobo took relic(s) with earth wizzards, but even then I logged early.

I'm confused. Some posts back you say when you are in a CM group you always ask to relic raid. Now you say you don't play often after 10-11 pm CET. Something doesnt add up there ^^.

It doesn't matter though, I would participate in taking them any time I want and you would still come off as and idiot for crying about it. Back when I had the time to play with CM until 3-6 am CET we usually went to Darkspire and farmed there, because no one but me was interested in taking the relics.

I'd don't really care tbh, its happend so often and why should I? It's still a game (one i tend to enjoy and play alot, yes).
What bothers me though is that other human beeings due take the game so serious they feel to griefplay other people. For them its not about a game anymore, but all the more about pissing other people off, instead of having some fun with others (same realm or not).

- Insta killing Brite is a fun bonus btw and has nothing todo with griefplay -

They play late, usually take some keeps, then log. Arwen and co is on then and maybe finishes with a relic, but seriously, are you so stupid and blame the odd 50 active players CM had over the years for AC'ing when it was just some and they even didn't set up alarm clocks?

We all should stay in a guild that has done so many good things for the server, really. Anyways if you are you will be called a CM member (duh) and will be associated with certain actions they take. Either you agree with them or you don't. Saying i don't really care, is saying its all fine with me.

And pve'ing 3 keeps in mid or hib in one night and zerging every solo'r down to make it pve dreamland, is exactly the same as ac'ing. Just that you painted a realm red and logoff before any relic is taken doesnt make it good.

Will not get into discussions about Severance and NFD, I've made my own experiences and am really not up for some dick size measuaring. You're talking about losing and whining (Septina), Severance used to QQ a lot, especially Ethildis and Gamah when they got bombed by Martok and Wisteria at the end of a good Agramon fight. And NFD? Don't make me dig up the screenshots of NFD running 2 FGs next to each other adding on fights, surely as hard as taking relics with no opposition.

Hell ya Severance used to QQ a lot (when i whas barding). Severance did pwn a lot aswell (when MJ whas barding, or atleast anyone besides me whas barding).

It's wonderful to live in a world where you delude yourself and think that you are or your guild is somehow better where it's easy to see that you or our guild is same or very similar to what you're critisising.

The last proper alarm clock relic raid I remeber and I was on a Saturday, with 70+ Albs that started early. Manisch was around 4L5 then, so cry more about stuff that doesn't even exist.

Critisising is one thing. A speedbump is a speedbump.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
sorin wont fight my valk either .... anyone would think that they r op'd :p

Right_Eye

Banned
I certainly giggled on vent when we insta pwned Brite on his bd. Still puts a smile on my face when i think about it now :p

5 v 1 = pwned? I fail to see how killing someone solo with 5 people can make anyone laugh

I however laughed my tits off when i killed your stealth zerg 1 v 5

Anyway back to your discussion on who is the least retarded shit player left on the server which i cant be arsed to read.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I have really no desire anymore to talk to a fuckhead like you running in a Ranger zerger trying to educate me on good and equal fights.

Enjoy being in the retard league, but please don't try me to recruit into it.

All groups added or not added when it suited them but only certain groups kept coming back to here badmouthing others for doing so.

And also, show me the good and equal fights most of the groups had when they've met some player who was alone.

Also give me the zerg farming/kiting footage from some awesome movies but give some subtitles to it from FH's RvR section, when you can't farm or kite the zerg for once or one of the bad groups and come to here to whine about them.

Your legend building aka the groups started their carreers in a honourable way and all got high RR by showing respect to each other is just pathetic.

So one fuckhead kills the other fuckhead in a game and you get upset about it? The ranger zerg whas there for a reason btw.

And its you that keeps talking about adding, good groups, etc, etc. Those days are long gone and no one has brought it up for a long time beside you atm.
I just feel defending certain players/groups, because people like you seem to think they've got something to say in this matter.

And no Manisch i don't fraps speedbumps. As i said before my reactions are too slow, so by the time my finger reaches F9 all i record is corpses.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
5 v 1 = pwned? I fail to see how killing someone solo with 5 people can make anyone laugh

I however laughed my tits off when i killed your stealth zerg 1 v 5

Anyway back to your discussion on who is the least retarded shit player left on the server which i cant be arsed to read.

So did i when my hero killed you and your little bone army. :| (thats also 1 vs 4/5 btw)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So one fuckhead kills the other fuckhead in a game and you get upset about it? The ranger zerg whas there for a reason btw.

And its you that keeps talking about adding, good groups, etc, etc. Those days are long gone and no one has brought it up for a long time beside you atm.
I just feel defending certain players/groups, because people like you seem to think they've got something to say in this matter.

And no Manisch i don't fraps speedbumps. As i said before my reactions are too slow, so by the time my finger reaches F9 all i record is corpses.

That made no sense, try again.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i tried.
And walks are imba.

Nerf!

ur 1 button isn't good enough for valks ? I thought bashing defenders rage could kill all :eek6:
And valks will be fixed in next patch or smth,they get their HOT nerfed etc.

Sorin

Banned
ur 1 button isn't good enough for valks ? I thought bashing defenders rage could kill all :eek6:
And valks will be fixed in next patch or smth,they get their HOT nerfed etc.

Gezz, when will you people ever get it!

I'm not pole anymore.. its been months since i anounced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom