lol albs such hate.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Haha i just find it funny that albs hate me so much lately......why is that lol. I get ruded for just being around. :p

Thought i would make a thread for a change, aint done one in donkeys years now.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
rr10 warrior who duos' to kill soloers... ye wonder why you get ruded lawl.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Haha i just find it funny that albs hate me so much lately......why is that lol. I get ruded for just being around. :p

Thought i would make a thread for a change, aint done one in donkeys years now.

They prolly remember how you zerged them down while being in a group or how you slammed them while standing in the Mid zerg.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to get a 1vs1 fight vs you at bridge last night brad, I were drunk, but I knew what I was doing.

netcode, I want a duel vs you btw.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
They prolly remember how you zerged them down while being in a group or how you slammed them while standing in the Mid zerg.

Nah it's the usualy zergers that are doing it, just dunno why. And the only soloers that get left alone are the ones i know. Albs being generally retarded at best never get left alone as there bound to add 5 seconds later.

Shadowlost etc always get left alone. Rikard knows i do leave decent soloers alone.

But seems people have a grudge against me being so good lately. :)Anyone noticed the new improved warrior? Jimmythepost should know since i soloed his grp the other day. How did it feel jim? Having it 5v1 and still lossing lol.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
But seems people have a grudge against me being so good lately. :)Anyone noticed the new improved warrior? Jimmythepost should know since i soloed his grp the other day. How did it feel jim? Having it 5v1 and still lossing lol.

Pics or it didnt happen

brad

Fledgling Freddie

You see love is in the air. :)

And btw feydigi was my witness, he was a muppet and jumped of the bridge when we were trebbing. Subsequently died. I then got into that fight, i survived he did /stats bradlex and i had 5 kills from jimmy's grp, then i accused fey of stealing my rp's!!!

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Wub you Brad, i'll /hug you if you're about when i'm on :england:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Wub you Brad, i'll /hug you if you're about when i'm on :england:

Yeh but i dont fancy fighting a necro lol. Only time i win is when the necro is afk. :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom