Lol Ftw

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Flame, hate, pics, jokes,idiots.....and now History!!

This is trully a complete forum :D

Sheridan

Banned
im bored, random flamebait time

eat my ass kinetix, what has portugal ever done worth wiping your ass on.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
im bored, random flamebait time

eat my ass kinetix, what has portugal ever done worth wiping your ass on.

im not eating your ass you might enjoy it.

As for the flame well...

Discovered America and Brasil
Discovered the sea route to india and large part of Asia
Won the european and world cup
and we are responsable for killing a large number of monkey population

What about u monkey boy?

Sheridan

Banned
im not eating your ass you might enjoy it.

As for the flame well...

Discovered America and Brasil
Won the european and world cup
and we are responsable for killing a large number of monkey population

What about u monkey boy?

I threw a coin at christiano ronaldo's head! lolololol river dance with that mofo

beats all those tbh

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
In the war, basically the French surrendered to the germans..

Please travel to France and say that a couple of times, maybe in the face of some WWII vets.

Edit: IBTL

Germans invaded France on 10th May 1940. French signed a capitulation on 22th June 1940. Tough defense eh?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Germans invaded France on 10th May 1940. French signed a capitulation on 22th June 1940. Tough defense eh?

I know that the Blitzkrieg on the west front only took 6 weeks. But I also know that ~135k allies died at the west front in those 6 weeks. Those dead soldiers and the german ones are something not worth mentioning then?

I don't know where the self-congratulary shit comes from though, it's not like the UK was able to prevent all this and UK and France declared war to Germany 2 days after Hitler's attack on Poland and cooperated.

The Blitzkrieg was delayed over 20 times, it was planned to happen faster but due to Hitler's losses in Poland it got delayed plenty. Guess no opposition too from Poland.

You can figure out by yourself what would have happened to the UK if the USA and the Soviet Union didn't step in later.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Iirrc it only took the germans two weeks to capture France, but I guess it just took a bit longer for the french to admit defeat and sign the capitulation:-P

Thadius

Part of the furniture
You can figure out by yourself what would have happened to the UK if the USA and the Soviet Union didn't step in later.

Britain would stand and fight to the last man. Shame really, that kind of patriotism doesnt exhist anymore.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Britain would stand and fight to the last man. Shame really, that kind of patriotism doesnt exhist anymore.

That sounds nice in theory and is truely heroic, but at some point it's better to capitulate or retreat and check other options and reattack later again.

I don't see the point in wiping an entire army in a losing game. While I apprieciate healthy patriotism one shouldn't mix it with stupidity and a commander using his soldiers as cannon fodder instead of making the best use of them later is not a commander.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yeh the best part was when i think it was nesta, invited him for a nice river dance with the advertising board xD

lol
mmmkay...
b39.gif

:D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
That sounds nice in theory and is truely heroic, but at some point it's better to capitulate or retreat and check other options and reattack later again.

I don't see the point in wiping an entire army in a losing game. While I apprieciate healthy patriotism one shouldn't mix it with stupidity and a commander using his soldiers as cannon fodder instead of making the best use of them later is not a commander.

I don't think anybody would have gone with the retreat option, no matter how bad the odds are

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie

no doubt a very long drawn out war with the first country to develop an atomic bomb the "winner"

germany having been defeated in the air by the Royal Air Force during the battle of Britain circa 1940 and dominated on the sea by the Royal Navy, germany was going nowhere fast ...

:england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie

not a lot tbh.....

we beat them in the air, the channel was pretty much a mine field.

The only way germany was gonna take the British isles was by bombing us into submission, because hitler had no other choice. Hence V2"buzzbombs".

That the problem with trying to invade a heavily defended island.

Thats the philosophy of the pocket battleships, if the bismarck,tirpitz and prinz eugen had actually been made fully serviceabl in combat, then perha[s the war outcome would have been different.

Americans only got involved because of pearl harbour and the japanese catching them with there pants down, and the russians joined due to the german withdrawal in the winter(stupid idea that attack russia in winter.

The british Isles would have never surrendered. If germans attacked today, the same would happen.......we'd just chav'em to death.....:england:

gohan

FH is my second home

if zinadine zidane was thier the french would have won for sure

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Americans only got involved because of pearl harbour and the japanese catching them with there pants down, and the russians joined due to the german withdrawal in the winter(stupid idea that attack russia in winter.

Some critics say that the US military services knew that the Japanese would attack Pearl Harbor, so did the president. The used the attack as an opportunity to convice the pacifistic and isolationist population to join the war (not like the USA didn't support the UK and the Soviets already with aid shipments before). The Soviet Union didn't join because Hitler was leaving the eastern front, he simply attacked the soviets and wanted Moscow. Hitler also declared war to the USA in 1941.

The USA was the fire brigade so many times in Europe, in the newer history the Europeans were never able to fix the problems they caused themself.

I think UK did a very fine job, especially on the field of radar and cryptographics but a joint effort was needed to stop Hitler and it happened this way.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
not a lot tbh.....

we beat them in the air, the channel was pretty much a mine field.

The only way germany was gonna take the British isles was by bombing us into submission, because hitler had no other choice. Hence V2"buzzbombs".

That the problem with trying to invade a heavily defended island.

Thats the philosophy of the pocket battleships, if the bismarck,tirpitz and prinz eugen had actually been made fully serviceabl in combat, then perha[s the war outcome would have been different.

The british Isles would have never surrendered. If germans attacked today, the same would happen.......we'd just chav'em to death.....:england:

The same idea was done with Australia, cept they tried it surrender to the Japanese/ But the Aussie public said No and carried on fighting

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The same idea was done with Australia, cept they tried it surrender to the Japanese/ But the Aussie public said No and carried on fighting

Who cares about aussie's anyways, bunch of fking criminals and piss for beer!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
I don't think anybody would have gone with the retreat option, no matter how bad the odds are

Where would we retreat to tho? Scotland?

Quick lads throw yourselves on their swords, or we'll have to eat haggis!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH

no, denmark and norway put up a fight....
denmark capitulated mere hours after the invasion, norway capitulated June 10'th 1940, after invasion started april 8'th...

Not that I can say we kept it up long, although our government and royal house continued to fight back from london.

The german army was pretty strong back then. There wasn't much chance of winning anyway...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Where would we retreat to tho? Scotland?

Quick lads throw yourselves on their swords, or we'll have to eat haggis!

That is true, the Irish wernt keen on us and America is far too far away!

I always prefer the stand and fight option!

kivik

Part of the furniture
No!

It was actually Sweden that saved you all from German control over Europe, true story!

Who fucking cares.

*sigh*

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
That cannot be horner, cause I can't see any DI bot around... maybe the DI bot took the picture!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom