lol

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
knew making wud be the first to brag about possibly the most boring nights rvr ever

He is a Brag-meister, pack it in Satu, you gimp.

Gravi, if you find such events boring, arrange more of your own.

I personally was dreading losing hib relics straight away, which is why I started the defence BG - and a good show up from the hibs (thx all those who were speaking to me not only in BG but on GL chat and PM's etc, especially the rangers who were making their presence felt).

They might get AC'd, but as hibs we gave it a go for at least an evening.

:bazbeer::bazbeer:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
And people wonder why albs don't do anything primetime, you're sitting there saying shit like "I had fun to see alb bg get to a tower take it and get fucking G A N K E D as usual when they try something primetime" and then expect them to try it another time?

For fucks sake, grow up some?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it was you (Sarumann) who said it. It's a bit over a month ago you were so determined to destroy the server and ignoring everything you were so persistent to uphold before. You didn't care about honorable fights or anything, so get off your high horse as you're no better than any players from Albion at this point.

Lethul

FH is my second home
and albion dosnt have any fine players so dunno what ur on about ;)

thats strange , when we ran setgrp on alb you were pretty lemmings running around donating rp to our group :eek2:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You probably didn't fight them fairly tbh, you know they cant fight away from a bridge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom