Lol Ftw

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
FTW FTW

hornerhib.jpg

Sheridan

Banned
its most likely the same idiot that had the name hornerr as a hunter on mid that was in enemies of the realm

why anyone would want to copy one of the most well known retards in the game is beyond me.... guess you would have to be an even bigger retard

uron

Loyal Freddie
its most likely the same idiot that had the name hornerr as a hunter on mid that was in enemies of the realm

why anyone would want to copy one of the most well known retards in the game is beyond me.... guess you would have to be an even bigger retard

well hes frm Enemies of the realm, same as pip and co, says it all.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
afaik, it's Fanguir's sorc on Avalon ..
Know that since my m8 reserved the name Scarlatina :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
afaik, it's Fanguir's sorc on Avalon ..
Know that since my m8 reserved the name Scarlatina :p

Its his Eldritch. The "Champion des Reich" does kinda give it away there Fanguir.

There is nothing wrong with naming yourself after someone on a different server tbh. I named myself after Manisch :p

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
eld then :p that explains why my m8 (who's playing hib) knew it was fanguir ;)

and ROFL at that link omfg :D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
doh, i thought fanguir was perma banned. i was happy.

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
Horner is no longer a name, it is a playstyle. You are a nuker with a DI bot stuck to your ass, that is occasionally guarded by a shield tank. Every copycat is a compliment to the original player. WTG :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
fanguir duno why you made a char called horner tbh onlimors, must really love the guy :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I don't get why certain imbesiles keep feeding that degenerate person attention?

Himse

FH is my second home
I don't get why certain imbesiles keep feeding that degenerate person attention?

Because, he's french?

Its like everyone feeds Erupt- attention, because he is a cross between a French and a Korean :)

Himse

FH is my second home
What has a zerg of germans surrending to god knows who, got to do with the french?

Eble

Don't you understand?

In the war, basically the French surrendered to the germans..

Why us English have phrases like "Cheese eating surrender monkeys" :D for the french!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Ehehe, that's clearly Wehrmacht symbols on their jackets. Did someone feed you funny bananas?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
In the war, basically the French surrendered to the germans..

Please travel to France and say that a couple of times, maybe in the face of some WWII vets. Would get rid nicely of your poor existance fast and the human gene pool would gain some quality.

Sheridan

Banned
Ehehe, that's clearly Wehrmacht symbols on their jackets. Did someone feed you funny bananas?

the link was from a french website, guy on the left looked a bit french! whatever, surrended was the message i wanted to get accross! and i did! all is well!

oh look manisch found somthing to whine at! never saw that coming !

Ask a few UK veterans what they think of the french

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom