lol sorin

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Well today after albs did the usual thing of pve'ing our guards and taking our relics, i thought ah well i'l try solo glen. And it was going well lord was on 80% and i was beating it down, until i see Craeth also known as our beloved sorin.

He then starts fighting me i accept that, but then as i moved away from the lord he wouldn't follow, just stayed by the lord and didn't fight me.

I then decided to run upstairs and for 5 mins he didn't do anythng, he finnaly gets upstairs mean while im still being shot by the lord which hits considerably hard with a bow, probably like 500-600 dmg. So sorin stars attacking me, then mid way runs down stairs heals up and hides. As soon as i get near him he runs away, so thought ah nevermind if his not gonna fight me when i have a keep lord and a rr8 armsman on me, how cowardly can you get.

Then about 20 minutes later i ee him come up the stairs with 2 scouts, eventually kills me, and then /rofl's me.
I thought this was the highlight of my day. They guy that refuses to fight me even when i have a keep lord on me, runs away as soon as i get close and still doesn't fight me when there is already one scout in the keep so he waits for a 3rd person.

I then eventually die after him pissing around and i get a /rofl. Doesn't he understand the meaning of the emote lol.

Ah well i just don't understand some people in this game.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Well today after albs did the usual thing of pve'ing our guards and taking our relics, i thought ah well i'l try solo glen. And it was going well lord was on 80% and i was beating it down, until i see Craeth also known as our beloved sorin.

He then starts fighting me i accept that, but then as i moved away from the lord he wouldn't follow, just stayed by the lord and didn't fight me.

I then decided to run upstairs and for 5 mins he didn't do anythng, he finnaly gets upstairs mean while im still being shot by the lord which hits considerably hard with a bow, probably like 500-600 dmg. So sorin stars attacking me, then mid way runs down stairs heals up and hides. As soon as i get near him he runs away, so thought ah nevermind if his not gonna fight me when i have a keep lord and a rr8 armsman on me, how cowardly can you get.

Then about 20 minutes later i ee him come up the stairs with 2 scouts, eventually kills me, and then /rofl's me.
I thought this was the highlight of my day. They guy that refuses to fight me even when i have a keep lord on me, runs away as soon as i get close and still doesn't fight me when there is already one scout in the keep so he waits for a 3rd person.

I then eventually die after him pissing around and i get a /rofl. Doesn't he understand the meaning of the emote lol.

I was one of the Scouts TBH - you are a cheeky fucker Brad! :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

you told the same story twice :p

and SS or it didnt happen !!!!!!

btw you died in a RvR zone !!!

was i first?

Sorin

Banned
RR8 arms on me

Lol man, first of all.. the reason i wouldn't follow you up was because your dear hib friends outside stripped me of buffs... Thats right mate, i had no buffs exept AF and haste.

So i ran back to get buffs and then come back again to take you on. And i followed you on top planning to kill you, which i can.

Not my problem that archers starts to shot you.

And you were laughing at me for no reason, so i just did the same to you.

Its quite simple. You don't laugh at me and i won't laugh at you.
You like?

lol at how shit sorin is

I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your fucking cake-hole, motherfucker!"
If you think your something yourself then you better bring your own fucking army, pal.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Well done bradlex, you can manage something - only helped by a fg of hibs! Nice one on Glen... I guess :X

Septina

Part of the furniture
Coz... I get help by the hibs alot? :confused:

Ever took a second to think why things like that happens?
Your realm keeps butfucking the server over and over again with AC raids, destroying irvr etc etc. Also doesnt help that 50+% of the poplulation are albs either.
This server is in such a terrible state at the moment, people have tried to bring back life to it in many way, but the urge to zerg, add, AC have been too much for some people and the server is stuck in an everdeclining spiral and pretty soon it will die out completely. :)

But what do i know, might just be me that thinks AC'ing relics, cutting irvr ports, adding and zerging is quite foolish behaviour on a server in Dyvets state. :confused:

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Brad why slag Sorin off for laughing at you? You just killed me while I was defending a tower with some bum chum of yours and /rofl me twice.

I fail to see why defending a tower against a RR10 gay boy and his 'special' friend should be a cause for you to laugh...perhaps there's something funny in the water where you live? ;)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah, "Shut your fucking cake-hole, motherfucker!"
If you think your something yourself then you better bring your own fucking army, pal.

wait a second, let me put on my IM HARD BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN hat, why shall i other to log onto a crap cluster to fight a complete tard? who will RA dump aswel .

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

LOL.. and you'r such a great player Brad .. /flex.. i can hardly imagine that you solo could get the lord even to 80 % ..
if you could why did you need help to kill him the 2 time, from the fgh that took the wall and the inner door down for you.. ffs it was an unclaimed keep :D
not even at the last 5 % you could kill him.. so the hibs helped you again .. i really had hoped that some sort of hibdot got the db.. that would have been awsome tbh :D
Funny part was when you did /flex to the hibs.. and /taunt at the Albs .. ROFL .. gimp

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dan, we talked about your sig already, didn't we?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Ever took a second to think why things like that happens?
Your realm keeps butfucking the server over and over again with AC raids, destroying irvr etc etc. Also doesnt help that 50+% of the poplulation are albs either.
This server is in such a terrible state at the moment, people have tried to bring back life to it in many way, but the urge to zerg, add, AC have been too much for some people and the server is stuck in an everdeclining spiral and pretty soon it will die out completely. :)

But what do i know, might just be me that thinks AC'ing relics, cutting irvr ports, adding and zerging is quite foolish behaviour on a server in Dyvets state. :confused:

I do see your point... however - it's not on the topic I questioned you about.
However, let's take this one up...
Ever since New Frontier came out, albs have been dying to what seems to be a co-op by hibs and mids, and hibs and mids claim that they have this "deal" due to the fact that albs are simply lame.
That's just 1 hell of an evil circle...
How about hibs and mids break it first then, if they are so holy?
How about "someone" stop whining about us alarmclock raiding, and recall when mids did the same to albion not so long ago? Had most of our frontier aswell, for some time...
Well I say we fuck the minority and hug our relics PvE'ing what ever there most be left in the frontier.
Screw you mids for screwing yourself over, and same goes for us albs I reckon, when hibs and mids (soon prolly) get the opportunity to group with eachother, and revenge the PvE in midgards frontier? :D

Anyways... dinners cooking, I better be going :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wow some ppl really are clueless, please i will give you my hib account, go play with my champ and see how many times you get zerged by mids. Hibs only help mids in order to stop retard play by albs (like yesterday).

Edit: and we killed all the mids at Mid milegate yesterday btw, so stop with you silly conspiracy theories, its getting old and boring.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Brad why slag Sorin off for laughing at you? You just killed me while I was defending a tower with some bum chum of yours and /rofl me twice.

I fail to see why defending a tower against a RR10 gay boy and his 'special' friend should be a cause for you to laugh...perhaps there's something funny in the water where you live? ;)

Perhaps as your one of the most fucking shittest scouts on the server i emoted you.

Please remind me what you did on top of glen roof please??

Was it you who shot me once and Phase shifted before i even got to you and you ran away and jumped to where oil spot was? I thought so lol. All you do is add, zerg, slam, phase shift and FZ soloers when your in grps of like 5-6 scouts. You don't deserve respect and you wont ever get it. The mere fact that you play worst than sorin is something to be proud of.:clap:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
LOL.. and you'r such a great player Brad .. /flex.. i can hardly imagine that you solo could get the lord even to 80 % ..
if you could why did you need help to kill him the 2 time, from the fgh that took the wall and the inner door down for you.. ffs it was an unclaimed keep :D
not even at the last 5 % you could kill him.. so the hibs helped you again .. i really had hoped that some sort of hibdot got the db.. that would have been awsome tbh :D
Funny part was when you did /flex to the hibs.. and /taunt at the Albs .. ROFL .. gimp

Lord was on 80% when sorin came, you wasn't there so you wouldn't know. And the fact that 1h dmg = about 2% of the lord hits and h= about 3% of the lords hits, it doesn't take a genius to work out that a heavy tank can get the lord to 80%

And the mere fact that the lord begins to heal itself when it goes below 30% hp means it's very hard for a solo warrior to out damage his healing towards the end, hence why hibs helped me kill it as it has interuptable heals. I doubt there going to stand there like muppets watching me fight the lord till the dawn of time trying to out damage it's healing abiliities.

Anyways /yawn thanks for the rp's yeshies. when dumping rr5 it's usually usefull to move maybe more than a metre away before trying to nuke a heavy tank down, but guess you have no clue other than roaming in hoardes of 30+ albs zerging everything lol.

Run along child run along.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
All you do is add, zerg, slam, phase shift and FZ soloers when your in grps of like 5-6 scouts. You don't deserve respect and you wont ever get it. The mere fact that you play worst than sorin is something to be proud of.:clap:

Haha ;D Sounds like Durrell and any other bloody bow user :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Run along child run along.

hehe :) that's cute!
It's funny how people tend to think of someone they don't like, as being a youngen.
Obviously Brad's contructive way of expressing his anger, as to tease a theurgist in his playstyle, shows that he, for one, is not a child.
Need a hand to cross the streets granny Brad?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
why do you need help from hib when you have numerical advantage 99% of the time

I still remember when you had just a little reason :|
Sorry to see how you turned out, bud.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps as your one of the most fucking shittest scouts on the server i emoted you.

Please remind me what you did on top of glen roof please??

Was it you who shot me once and Phase shifted before i even got to you and you ran away and jumped to where oil spot was? I thought so lol. All you do is add, zerg, slam, phase shift and FZ soloers when your in grps of like 5-6 scouts. You don't deserve respect and you wont ever get it. The mere fact that you play worst than sorin is something to be proud of.:clap:

LMAO - You really are a clueless cock :clap:

Let me educate you meathead - I've been solo on my Scout since Chaos Theory died a death. If there are other Scouts nearby then that's perhaps because that's where the action is - grasp that can you? I haven't got Slam as I've put my points elsewhere and FZ and PS are tools to be used like any other.

Now - fuck off :fluffle:

Tosen

Part of the furniture

Let me educate you meathead - I've been solo on my Scout since Chaos Theory died a death. If there are other Scouts nearby then that's perhaps because that's where the action is - grasp that can you? I haven't got Slam as I've put my points elsewhere and FZ and PS are tools to be used like any other.

Eh... I grouped with you today? Unless there's some scout with pretty much the exact same name as you.
And that fellas btw. can't speak a word english, so the fact that you wrote this confuses me... :confused:

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Eh... I grouped with you today? Unless there's some scout with pretty much the exact same name as you.
And that fellas btw. can't speak a word english, so the fact that you wrote this confuses me... :confused:

You grouped with me? On who?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I still remember when you had just a little reason :|
Sorry to see how you turned out, bud.

same goes for u "bud".....once u was a nice player , now i cant find words for it :eek6:

/Sukkertand

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Soloing in packs of 5-6 scouts doesn't count tbh lol. Also doesn't count if your inside a tower either. :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom