lol sorin

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
valk nerf aint that bad.. valks just going higher mend for bigger pb heals... my valk on kay pb heals for close to 400 hps .. got wild healing 1.. seen a few heals of 600 +.. pom 4... power pots.. ure getting 6-8 pb heals off easy .....2.5- 3 k hps of heals with nps .....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gezz, when will you people ever get it!

I'm not pole anymore.. its been months since i anounced it.

You see your problem there is no-one gives a shit what your spec is ...

CM scumbag Polearmsman or Grapplebot ... Same result , 0% Respect :twak:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
And its not my problem that you have to put on a hat to be cool.
aye i were a hat to be " cool" but u dont have to change your apperance to be an Zerging tard with no respect

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Look anywhere around Castle sauvage or Snowdonia ... You are bound to catch one buffing up at some stage ;)

<3

Sorin

Banned
aye i were a hat to be " cool" but u dont have to change your apperance to be an Zerging tard with no respect

A single arms can't zerg anything ffs.

And it so happens that some players actually do have respect for me as a player so stfu.

Fucking retarded plant you.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
I don't care about respect? if it wasn't for all the elitist pricks the game would still be great?
Lol? Are you serious? Respect or no respect. Who cares? But to say that the "elitist pricks" is to blame is retarded.
game was designed for realm v realm not 8v8 1v1...
ZZzzz.. Old old old and still bullshit. Everyone play this game the way they want to. And that includes solo, 8v8 or what ever. If group adds or soloers leech thats part of the game. But to say that its not designed for 8v8 or 1v1 is just stupid. The game was designed as a massive multiplayer online game. To force me to siege all day in a massive zerg isnt really my kind of thing. I would have quit 3 years ago in that case. But since i dont have to do this im still enjoying this game after 5 years. Thats the beauty of the game imo. People play the way they want to. Period!
Mass battles;) you go play on german server it is Mass action? same as usa server? all thats left on cluster now is /cry babbies, that can't get there head around how the game should be played?
German (and maybe US as well?) servers have great 8v8 action. And again, who are you to tell me how to play this game. Fuck me you are an idiot.
But this is the funny thing. The most of them have gone to the German server and USA server Cause of it, and them servers are by far worse for adding than this 1?
Lol nope.
I Know cross-realming as played a part of the death and A/Cing hasn't help too? Now most blame GOA for this but i don't blame GOA 100% for this, It's down to community to make the game great?
Many people quit playing the game which is the main part of the lack of people on dyvet imo. Its a 5 year old game so i dont blame them. And since dyvet is smaller than the german servers it hit harder here. Ofc some moved to german/us servers but the main reason i still think is because people quit playing the game.
Ps...Never played 8v8 in agromon? But 8 man grps always steamed rolled me so adding back on em give me great satisfaction
Good for you m8!

Ive been playing on dyvet for a couple of months now after being on german servers for a while. I chosed to play alb because i havent really played that realm much. But after seeing how overpopulated they are ive been on mid for a week or so and all i can say zomgm8s albs are really destroying this cluster lol. I know its so last year to say this but its how i feel. I dont blame them all ofc. Its not easy to find action being an alb so i guess pveing towers/keeps are the way to go. But dang its not easy being a mid/hib nowdays thats for sure.

Its sad though. Would be nice if the numbers would even out a bit :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom