lol

Lethul

FH is my second home
whats lol? they announced raid on FH and you still failed to defend? :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Any one know where the light switch is in TNN please so when albs finished fucking server over I switch them off.

Save Goa's Electricity bill I Suppose :cheers:

Soulja

Kinag

Part of the furniture
People whine like twelve year old kids when albs AC, then when the albs actually plan to do a prime time raid they whine just as much.

Good going!

Now make up your fucking mind of what you want and stop whining at everything which happens on this server.

I don't like AC raids, but prime time raids has always been ok to me.

Ah, why am I posting here when I don't play anymore? I shouldn't be here :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
People whine like twelve year old kids when albs AC, then when the albs actually plan to do a prime time raid they whine just as much.

Good going!

Now make up your fucking mind of what you want and stop whining at everything which happens on this server.

Ah, why am I posting here when I don't play anymore? I shouldn't be here :'(

You see nothing wrong with albs going for all 6 relics, on a server that is on it's knees struggling to have ANY form of action?
People will get bored when the realm with 70% of the population zergs everything to shit, paints every frontier red, and basically griefs every last person trying to have some fun on this server to shit.
Yes, a relic raid might bring some good action for one night, but will it be worth it in the long run? Hardly.
Good going, just keep nailing that coffin shut, in a few weeks/months this server will be a deserted shit hole with nothing but albs running around fighting guards, i'm so glad i rerolled from this pile of garbage, still saddens me to see how far people will go just to grief others. :(

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie

Good going!

ALBS just taking advantage of low pop mids why not? that is going change;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
they will never take any hibs keeps ^^ hib megamates are on tomorrow, so get ready to be pbaed and coned in keeps!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Good going!

Hehe, even if you don't play here anymore I agree with your sentiments. You can't moan about AC AND moan about Primetime. Bring on some fun imo. :clap:

whats lol? they announced raid on FH and you still failed to defend? :)

How can you fail to defend a raid that is planned tomorrow (or later today in strict time)? Read properly before posting matey. :flame:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
You see nothing wrong with albs going for all 6 relics, on a server that is on it's knees struggling to have ANY form of action?
People will get bored when the realm with 70% of the population zergs everything to shit, paints every frontier red, and basically griefs every last person trying to have some fun on this server to shit.
Yes, a relic raid might bring some good action for one night, but will it be worth it in the long run? Hardly.
Good going, just keep nailing that coffin shut, in a few weeks/months this server will be a deserted shit hole with nothing but albs running around fighting guards, i'm so glad i rerolled from this pile of garbage, still saddens me to see how far people will go just to grief others. :(

I understand what you're saying, but it's not long ago that mids or hibs did an primetime raid and then whined that albs never did one.

So why is it o' so bad when albs do it, but it's totally ok when mids or hibs do it?

That's what I don't get, and I'll probably never get it neither.

It's so frustrating to see people getting so worked up when albs do AC raids, then they are telling them to do it primetime so everyone can enjoy it, and suddenly when they plan on doing it primetime they get hate messages or posts.

It doesn't make sense.

But aye, the server would be better off without any raiding I'd guess.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Although the server doesn't really need this raid you cannot really complain at someone doing a primetime rvr raid.

Of course you know it will end at about 5am the following morning with albs having turned the whole hib frontier red and the 2 relics tucked away in albion somewhere :(

What this server needs is iRvR in either Hib or Alb with noone cutting the ports. Of course that will never happen. This server is long past having competitive proper RvR so it needs a setup that offers the best experience. It no fun spending 5 minutes on a boat only to be zerged when you land.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
im back on german cluster atm... pveing relics is wrong i do not support it

Lethul

FH is my second home
How can you fail to defend a raid that is planned tomorrow (or later today in strict time)? Read properly before posting matey. :flame:

indeed he was very fast with the edit button :p

but i guess the edit part of his post is hard to see, such small font and stuff

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Most of the people worthwhile playing with and against have left. Logging on Dyvet will make the griefers say "Oh look, there's enough players, ppl shouldn't moan about our off-time raids, we don't fuck up rvr"

Thanks but no thanks

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
kinag hit the spot, there's far to much whine:ing about nothing, and seemingly just because it's albs that's doing something. i wonder how long it will take before the PvE-raids will get flamed with ''oooh, to scared to roam in the frontiers, n00bs?!'' kind of comments.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Funnily enough, there was no real reason for the whine whatsoever, at least in the first 3 hours I was there Hibs did better than Albs, but hey, please come back to FH and make an idiot out of yourself next time again, Septina, Grave & co.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
why whine about it ?
I had fun to see alb bg get to a tower take it and get fucking G A N K E D as usual when they try something primetime ;p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
why whine about it ?
I had fun to see alb bg get to a tower take it and get fucking G A N K E D as usual when they try something primetime ;p

Pressing that PBAoE button against Albion's finest players must rock your world ;-).

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Pressing that PBAoE button against Albion's finest players must rock your world ;-).

im playing a eld
and why should i use lvl 26 pbaoe ? when i can fuck albs over with desease ns mezz aoe dex/quick and str/con debuff and just 2 shot every fucker with my single target newk ?:p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
knew making wud be the first to brag about possibly the most boring nights rvr ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom