h2h savages

O

old.krane

Originally posted by noaim
Well I have...they are annoying cause they interupt my heals, but I go down way faster against polearmsmen, unless the few times savages get the big hits in...then I notice it, but if they dont triple/quad, I wouldnt notice any difference between an SM pet and a h2h savage.

And triples/quads should hurt.

LMAO!!!! what a noob!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by noaim
I wouldnt notice any difference between an SM pet and a h2h savage.
bobs-stupid.jpg

P

parzi

Originally posted by Trubble
Ah Parzi come on, people play savages because they dont have skill to own with another type of char.

Come back when you own the battlefield as a Thane, and you will see people respect you for your REAL skill. No one is going to take a Savage serious when he claims he is good.

dunno if you have heard it before, but i rolled my savage cause i wanted to punch ppl with almost bare fists and cause the styles seemed to be rewarding if you play smart (i.e. not spamm anytime but use positionals). When i went to the savage trainer with my lvl 5 viking, savage was the least played class on midgard. Its not my fault that savages turn out to be overpowered, and since they are i s00k big time etc. gr8 :p
What shall i do, not use my savagery line buffs so its fair (cause imo its the buffs that make savages uber, why else would a 2h savage be more feared than a 2h warrior ? ) ;P ?

Well i will think about that when my grp and me is high rr and all got sc armor and everything etc ;)

I'm not saying that teh uber 1337 skillz or something are required to play a savage, but ppl who say its a 2 button char just have no clue tbh :p i got 3 quickbars which i use almost every fight, that is much more than i had on my runemaster enchanter or armsman.

Hope you get my point. I'm not a better player cause i play a savage and can quadhit or something, but also i'm not a newb cause i play one.

p.s. : I dont whine about having a shitty anytime imo its a good thing. Oh and stormrider i like my sidepos chain more than backpos cause it has a nice 9s stun in it :p

pps.: I played against savages and zerkers too (in hib pbae grp), and tbh zerkers pissed me off much more, cause they just had to spam df, had prevent flight and there was no way to reduce their damage for me. I always /faced savages, and unless they quad once in a while they dont to very impressive damage then. So far i have seen not many ppl /face me, not even pbae casters who need no target to do damage did it.

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.krane
LMAO!!!! what a noob!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

I am sure you are more experienced than me in my encounters with h2h savages, you really should know more than me about how it goes when my group fights em.

And Aussie, convenient to pick out a part and quote it, isnt it?
You have proven time after time that you really dont know shit, so why am I not surprised that you need to pick out the part that suits you?

Anyways, point is, h2h savages are pretty fine, they can hurt, they can suck. 2h savages could possibly be fixed with a different speedcap on 2h weaps and 1h weaps maybe...dunno if it is possible tho.

V

vintervargen

humm humm parzi, in the surt's fire guild group, wasnt it like 3-4 savages and no zerker in it? ;)

P

parzi

lol 4 savages, no :) it was 1 zerker and 2 savages (me and onisey).

grp was pac/mend aug/mend healers, aug/cave/mend shaman Supression RM, Skald , Zerker , 2 savages.

We started leveling a week before zerker nerf was announced or something, there was not much known about savages bac then, therer were no whines and noone considered them overpowered :(

p.s. yeh i know 3 healer is "better" but imo the surt'r grp was decent, and everyone played the char he wanted too. if one of the tanks would have liked to play warrior we would have done that also.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by svartmetall
...oh wait, you will anyway. Of course all the time you spend whining could be being spent on learning that Savages aren't the uberkillers some whiners make them out to be.

But even Mythic have admitted that Savages are uberkillers... so who are you trying to kidding. 8)

P

parzi

what svart is trying to point out imo is that they do not oneshot everyone all the time like you could believe if you would not play daoc and just read the boards. correct me if im wrong

T

Trubble

Originally posted by parzi
what svart is trying to point out imo is that they do not oneshot everyone all the time like you could believe if you would not play daoc and just read the boards. correct me if im wrong

Ok, they are not Godlike, just Uber. Im glad we can agree to that finally.

I

Ithurts

but ppl who say its a 2 button char just have no clue tbh :p i got 3 quickbars which i use almost every fight, that is much more than i had on my runemaster enchanter or armsman.

How can u possibly use 3 qbs??
I have 1 group bar with positionals and well check my sig ;)
1 with all buffs and 1 1on1 bar with evade styles etc...

I almost never use the 1on1 bar in grouped rvr and I seldom use any buffs not on qb1 (maybe some resist buff once in a while)

I just use dps/haste when I charge and evade if I get attacked then mostly just spam behind and anytime and use side chain as often as possible... I dont know if it takes any "skill" to get to ones side etc but hey most classes dont need to move to ones side...

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by vintervargen
have you ever played against zerks and savages? didnt think so

Yes, on Prydwen. I didn't whine or cry then, shame so many non-Mids seem to feel obliged to here.

S

svartmetall

Yeah, that wa pretty much it.

O

old.Sko

0,You prepare to perform a Perforate Artery!
17,You perform your Perforate Artery perfectly. (+494)
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 438 (-206) damage!
0,Yiuna looks weaker!
16,Yiuna does 2 extra damage to you!
0,You are no longer hidden!
29,You are hit for 2 damage.
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 82 (-38) damage!
17,Yiuna is poisoned!
16,You hit Yiuna for 64 damage!
17,Yiuna is bleeding!
16,You hit Yiuna for 6 damage!
0,You auto-stick Norseman.
0,You are no longer auto-following your target.
0,You prepare to perform a Creeping Death!
17,Yiuna is too far away to attack!
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 111 (-52) damage!
16,Yiuna does 3 extra damage to you!
29,You are hit for 3 damage.
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 81 (-38) damage!
17,You critical hit for an additional 38 damage!
16,Yiuna does 1 extra damage to you!
29,You are hit for 1 damage.
17,Yiuna is poisoned!
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 109 (-51) damage!
17,You critical hit for an additional 43 damage!
0,You prepare to perform a Dragonfang!
18,Yiuna attacks you with her claw!
29,You are hit for 132 damage.
18,Yiuna attacks you with her greave!
29,You are hit for 60 damage.
29,You are hit for 79 damage.
18,Yiuna attacks you with her greave!
29,You are hit for 66 damage.
16,An acidic cloud surrounds you!
29,You are hit for 64 damage.
0,You are now preparing to perform a Garrote style as a backup for Dragonfang!
17,Yiuna is bleeding!
16,You hit Yiuna for 5 damage!
0,You have already selected your styles for this round!
17,You perform your Garrote perfectly. (+85)
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 164 (-77) damage!
17,You miss!
0,Yiuna begins moving more slowly!
0,You are now preparing to perform a Garrote style as a backup for Dragonfang!
0,Yiuna becomes more evasive!
0,Yiuna begins attacking faster.
0,Yiuna takes on a feral aura.
17,Yiuna is poisoned!
30,You evade Yiuna's attack!
29,You are hit for 66 damage.
17,You perform your Dragonfang perfectly. (+94)
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 162 (-76) damage!
0,Yiuna cannot seem to move!
0,You must perform the Garrote style before this one!
17,Yiuna is bleeding!
16,You hit Yiuna for 4 damage!
0,You are already preparing to use this style! Type /cancelstyle to enable style cancelling.
0,You must perform the Garrote style before this one!
0,You are now preparing to perform a Hamstring style as a backup for Dragonfang!
17,You perform your Dragonfang perfectly. (+92)
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 159 (-75) damage!
27,Yiuna already has that effect.
27,Wait until it expires. Spell Failed
16,Yiuna does 3 extra damage to you!
29,You are hit for 3 damage.
0,You prepare to perform a Hamstring!
0,You must perform the Hamstring style before this one!
0,You are already preparing to use this style! Type /cancelstyle to enable style cancelling.
17,Yiuna is poisoned!
16,You hit Yiuna for 68 damage!
29,You are hit for 58 damage.
0,You must perform the Hamstring style before this one!
17,You perform your Hamstring perfectly. (+132)
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 199 (-94) damage!
17,You attack Yiuna with your sword and hit for 73 (-34) damage!
17,You critical hit for an additional 18 damage!
22,You just killed Yiuna!
25,Yiuna's extra strength fades.
25,Yiuna's extra health fades.
25,The protection around Yiuna fades.
25,Yiuna's strength returns.
0,Yiuna just died. Her corpse lies on the ground.
28,You get 922 realm points!
0,You earn 9 extra realm points!
28,You get 52 bounty points!
28,You get 32,309,713 experience points!

Overpowered hth savage. Notice that underpowered and generally gimped infiltrator recieves quad hit and looses whopping 300 hits from it.

but ofcause it was 2h hammer troll sav i`d prefer to stay away =D

S

svartmetall

So...you're posting a log of an assassin beating one of our supposedly "overpowered" melee classes 1v1, and that's supposed to prove...what? That Infils should be nerfed?

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by svartmetall
So...you're posting a log of an assassin beating one of our supposedly "overpowered" melee classes 1v1, and that's supposed to prove...what? That Infils should be nerfed?

I`m posting to show that people overreacting and stable high damage output of hth savage is an urban myth made by our hib/alb friends. Savage is not chanter able to dish out 500 damage every seconds after heat debuf.

S

svartmetall

Damn right...I find it funny as hell that Loxleyhood posted a screenie in that other Savage Whine thread showing a Savage doing less dmg with a quad hit than Infils have been shown to do with a single hit; talk about own goal!

And BTW thank you, it's nice to see some more facts in this thread rather than the usual "Savages kill RR10 by looking at them" drivel.

:D

V

vintervargen

k, let a buffed rr3-4 savage duel remi and we'll see what happens

O

old.Sko

k, let a buffed rr3-4 savage duel remi and we'll see what happens
savage will die.

not sure of outcome in case of 2h hammer spec.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by old.Sko
I`m posting to show that people overreacting and stable high damage output of hth savage is an urban myth made by our hib/alb friends. Savage is not chanter able to dish out 500 damage every seconds after heat debuf.

Even Mythic and the Savage TL has stated that they realise that Savages are in need of a nerf. Its not a myth, its a fact.

S

stunned

Stealthers SHOULD lose to any class if not succesfully making a stealthed attack.

k

O

old.Sko

Even Mythic and the Savage TL has stated that they realise that Savages are in need of a nerf. Its not a myth, its a fact.

What was posted - s/d/t/q ratio should be adjusted. Cause as it stands now - DR realm ability increases chance of quad hit directly, thus making savage either single hit a lot or quad a lot.
both is unacceptable as it either creates damage spikes or drops his damage output below floor.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Sko
savage will die.

not sure of outcome in case of 2h hammer spec.

you missed the post where remi had an even fight with a bluecon unbuffed savage?

O

old.Sko

you missed the post where remi had an even fight with a bluecon unbuffed savage?
he was joking.

A

Arnor

THAT btw is some of the good old bullshit.

The savage tl has said savages are overpowered, Mythic has said its too early to say. (they will be monitoring closely, aiming the bat and hitting when they feel the time is right)

THAT is a fact.

Users who are viewing this thread