fao: savages

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
Don't be so sure. Afterall, SB's weren't/ aren't included in a normal rvr group and look how mythic destroyed them. :)

Personally, I hope all the FOTM savages out there piss off over to Alb and roll an Inf.

it was a zerker problem aswell, and they are grp chars and not solo chars. duhu?

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Rollie
i agree savages needed fixing as they were well out of line, but i would like to see middy RA's addressed, since we are lacking any major group RA's like BoF/Gp etc

i'd like to see mid getting an overall nerf cuz w/o RAs and savages mid will be better then hib and alb. atleast imo.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
IMO you are not the right person to spec about stealther zergs

can you now spec in stealtherzerg? kewl ;)

P

PainLady

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
the big question is what all the fotm infils gonna reroll to when dragonfang gets nerfed...

Slash infil?.......

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Gahldir
i'd like to see mid getting an overall nerf cuz w/o RAs and savages mid will be better then hib and alb. atleast imo.

i agree with removal of savages as we already have zerkers for that role so savages are not needed
if mid had no RA's at all we would never win a fight though ? no ip no purge no det no whatever etc none would play midgard thats a stupid idea

K

kinag

Gahldir, you are my friend but posting 4+ posts in a row is a waste, we got your point :p

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by PainLady
Slash infil?.......

Prefer to fight slash infils over thrust tbh

Respec to slash and see how fun it is with str/con debuff

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Gahldir
osv.

isn't the campbonus of this thread getting a lill low for you now?

Says the one with Earther under your name, go back and postfarm under Off Topic kk?

P

PainLady

Come on kids it's only a game ..play it don't destroy it :D :D

K

kinag

We're not the one destroying it, thank the bloody zergs for doing that.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by PainLady
Come on kids it's only a game ..play it don't destroy it :D :D

Just boored at work want home to play!!!

F

-fwapp-

but think about it how the hell would DF ever be nerfed its the only good (let alone overpowered) thrust style there is, so theyd have to completely readdress the thrust line, and come on, this is mythic.

so stop dreamiiing

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Belomar
Weakest excuse ever. Stop rationalizing, you weak-minded FotM, BAoD is the least of your concerns as a caster.

fyi he started savage the day SI came

and cmon please, just tell me that everyone that plays a savage instantly becomes a noob like the other tard albs/hibs do

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Arnor
fyi he started savage the day SI came

and cmon please, just tell me that everyone that plays a savage instantly becomes a noob like the other tard albs/hibs do

shuddup noobtard :D

O

old.Lythande

Weakest excuse ever. Stop rationalizing, you weak-minded FotM, BAoD is the least of your concerns as a caster.

Ok, thanks for telling me what I should think. Do I know you?
Weak-minded, well I'm not the one trying to insult people I've never talked to from behind my computer-screen.

/yawn

Next!

K

kinag

Lyth, he is an idiot.

Belomar, think you should just shut up and stop judging people before you know shit ok?
There is people that made a savage the first day SI came out.

As my friend Meekur said, he made his savage first day of SI release, this was the time people considered Savage to be the worst mid tank (except Thanes).

B

Belomar

Sorry about that, I went too far. It's just that Savages are pure death for my caster (which I refuse to abandon and jump on the tank bandwagon), I tend to get passionate about it.

K

kinag

Sorry about that, I went too far. It's just that Savages are pure death for my caster (which I refuse to abandon and jump on the tank bandwagon), I tend to get passionate about it.

:) I love playing one (only tried PvE) due to reactionaries.
But I think its too unfair that they actually can go around one shotting casters etc. and with assisting teams it makes it utterly stupid.
Zerkers were same way, but atleast now we can have trouble :p and I enjoyed my zerk after nerf, longer battles (until alb zerg got worse) etc.

O

old.Lethul

hmm, my brother caster has aprox 1500 hp. my offhand cap is 244 and style cap 450ish. So aprox damage cap is 1118. So id have to have 300 crit, so i capped crits on style hand and 1 offhand. or 100 crit on each hand (almost cap on 3 offhands). So i dont see, not to mention they have to forget their AF buff for me to cap. I dont see how i run around oneshotting casters to the right and left of me, but yes. But our assist team kills them fast enough :p But enough BS about oneshoting everyone everywhere, i think Poon oneshots more casters than me atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom