nerf savages

N

Novamir

Ok now for a summary. The only thing that really matters is Attacks Per Round, b/c that determines how much damage we do over time (b/c it is the average # of times we swing every round).

[No Duelist Reflexes]
LIVE - 1.56
PENDRAGON 1.65D - 1.53

[Duelist Reflexes III]
LIVE - 1.72
PENDRAGON 1.65D - 1.59

The big difference is for those of us (me included) who spent 10 points to get Duelist Reflexes III. It used to make a big difference (0.16 attacks per round more), but now it's of minimal effect (0.06 attack per round).

OWNED.jpg

K

katt!

50 Savage, 50+13 H2H, Duelist Reflexes III (PENDRAGON-1.65D)

Rounds: 555
Attacks: 882
Attacks per Round: 1.59

Singles: 56.94%
Doubles: 29.37%
Triples: 11.53%
Quads: 2.16%

H

hotrat

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
50 Savage, 50+13 H2H, Duelist Reflexes III
Quads: 2.16%
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

N

Novamir

at least now we know for SURE they are bug abusing little hoes with no skill!

P

parzi

looks ok, i dont got dr3 anyway ;P

btw, 2h savages not affected by this, even got new styles. guess they will be the favorite whine subject after 1,65 :D

ps: novamir fo with your insults

P

parzi

true
well i just hope i wont be gimped with that patch if i go my 30+11+rr hth splitspec, but i dont think so :D

J

jakobi

Looks fine to me. Will you ppl promise not to whine about 2handers much after patch ? :>
(still have old sc gear and a respec stone in vault)

Now I don't have to worry about getting DR3. Mastery of Arms here I come.

H

herjulf

U forget to realise that it very likely is a bug :)
The attacks per round part that is.

Quad:ing is looked over, but dont expect to much from this change hehe.
It just may make them turn their heads towards other "overpowered" classes in alb in particular.

A

Aloca

Originally posted by parzi
looks ok, i dont got dr3 anyway ;P

btw, 2h savages not affected by this, even got new styles. guess they will be the favorite whine subject after 1,65 :D

ps: novamir fo with your insults

but they isnt the problem either

C

Crashtje

infiltraters need a fucking twat with the nerfbat now!

O

old.Lethul

oh ny, time to park SM in malmo and wait for Toa.. cu then

L

Lumikki

Weee, this is good, now maybe the whiners can shut up for a little while, but that's just wishfull thinking, sigh

xx

B

BF_Iggy

ROFL i really hope this is not considered the fix to savages... coz the really overpowereing thing in savages is dps/haste/evade buff coupled with tank RAs, remove one of the 2 factors and they r fixed imo (coz they ARE hybrids no matter what u say)

S

StormriderX

1.65 inc in europe....next summer knowing goa zzzZZZ

O

old.shotgunstow

That's being optimistic Stormriderx ;)

It's good that they finally get nerfed a little though :D

S

stinkie

No class has ever been moaned about more than the savage not just by opposing realms but by many mids too. anyone who thinks savages wont get nerfed is living in a dream world. it WILL happen and savages will cry about it and make polls and unofficial *offical* posts and pretty much anything they can to try and go back to easy mode.

Look at the history of the SZ. I'll put money on it the savage goes the same way and reacts to it identicaly

I'm just wondering what class all the fotm savages will cry nerf for like the SZ's did with dragon fang speced infils. Personaly I'd say earth theurgs need a good nerfing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom