h2h savages

O

old.Mitsu

Luckily heatdebuff still own your overpowered ass.:mgwhore: ;>

And h2h > 2h usually. At least in my experience.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by sorusi
gimped grp by far, this one would beat the shit out of that other 9/10 times :p

err wtf made u guys think i was suggesting that as a serious grp makeup? it was anecdotal, u know, partly in jest...?? ...an over exagerated example?? :rolleyes:

T

tildson

Originally posted by StormriderX
Who cares whining about savages won't change shit.

Just don't brag about your leet 'skillz' + 'tacticz' (mids)

Werent hibs the one to use that phrase after they go insta-mez? ;) You guys are just as narrow-minded as the defenders of savages are, cant see anything objectively.

P

parzi

objectivity i miss you soooooo much :(
(blabla 1hit... so far i did 2 1hits, both caster with shields down and positional)

cba to post my rather long list of nerf suggestions here, but remove det= savage=thane#2.

overpowered = savagery line. like some ppl said, atm buffd savages pay not enough for what they get, and i dont understand whey they get 25% dps buff at all o_O

oh and also, why noone tries to /Face savages or something ?
it would help big time since positionals in hth are great, and i dont even got an anytime on my standard "assistandkillsupporters-casters" qbar ;)

and yus , storm is right. whining here wont do shit.

My point of view may be a bit subjective too as we run around in not so high rr grps with mostly epic armor (spellcrafter on vacation ;) ).

imo ofc midgrp has it a bit easyer atm, at least vs hibs.
only thing that's at least an equal fight is albtankgrp with 2*bof 1*sos, you need 3 healers with pr etc to survive speed 5 assisting tanks. If alb ra's are down = almost free rp :/
Hibgroup well atm some hibgrps are challenging, some are not, maybe when whole grp has sc gear and is rr6+ it will be too easy cant say yet. Good thing we still got some rm's, and with 2 healers+rm it gets a lot harder in my experience.

N

Novamir

parzi, doesnt matter at all if you don't ONE shot, coz you almost surely 2-shot or 3-shot (in 3.0 or 4.5 seconds)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by parzi
My point of view may be a bit subjective too as we run around in not so high rr grps with mostly epic armor (spellcrafter on vacation ;) ).

imo ofc midgrp has it a bit easyer atm, at least vs hibs.
only thing that's at least an equal fight is albtankgrp with 2*bof 1*sos, you need 3 healers with pr etc to survive speed 5 assisting tanks. If alb ra's are down = almost free rp :/
Hibgroup well atm some hibgrps are challenging, some are not, maybe when whole grp has sc gear and is rr6+ it will be too easy cant say yet. Good thing we still got some rm's, and with 2 healers+rm it gets a lot harder in my experience.

So what you basically are saying:

* We run around in epic armour (read: Not competitive stats, resists).

* Your group in epic, probably low RR, is competitive versus a tank-heavy high-RR group using BOF and SOS.

If you honestly think this (and act like this in Emain/Odins/HW) you gotta agree Mids at the moment are overpowered like hell.

B

belth

If a fg of low RR middies in shite epic armor can kill a fg of high/medium RR albs with SoS/BoF/etc and proper SC'd gear easily, some realm is begging to get hit by a larger-than-life nerfbat...

P

phule_gubben

Remove SC imo. Epic armor should be the best there is.

P

parzi

sc screwed a lot yes, spoiled the fun in drop hunting etc :/

rr of our guildgrps is 4-5 , so the basic ra's and some specials are there. rr does not mean that much tbh. for example imo IG grp is much harder to beat lately than a lot of higher rr groups.

And no unless the albs make a some faults i think we will get owned by a good alb tankgroup atm, even though mid got relics and they dont. guess when we got sc and are all r5-6 this will be a very challenging and equal fight for both sides.

imo yes mid has an edge,(and no not "overpowered like hell", some good alb/hib gankgroups/guilds proove that, if you keep constantly loosing to random midgrps or something maybe ask them what to do better ;) ) but remember that atm its dark age of tankalot, and mid got meelee relics and meelee grps, and has the ability to run without any cloth wearing classes and still have disease cc heals etc. hib can form tankgrps, but no disease there, and alb can form tankgrps but only gimp minstrel cc, or you have to take cloth wearers in. When the resist system will be reviewed, and something is done for caster survivability, alb and hib will benefit much more from it than mid. So appart from a nerf to savages i dont see much nerfs incoming and needed. possible.

imo rvr niveau in the fg v fg section is high on excal, and so a slight advantage(better light tank) +relic bonus can turn the tide of a battle.
imo that does not mean that every mid has no skill and that every alb/hibgrp has zero chance, but some whiners seem to think so. ask your top guilds, i bet they still win 85+% of their fg vs fg battles no matter in what realm, since teamplay etc decides who wins in most cases.

J

Jiggs

never found <vigrid> a problem RAs up or down tbh

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by parzi
imo yes mid has an edge,(and no not "overpowered like hell",
put a savage on each enemy caster/healer and you win with ease :puke: please nerf this

C

censi

midgard has an edge atm. and its gonna get bigger as the NP pseudo groups are catching on to the formats and tactics quick...

its a bummer.

savage just adds to the problem a bit.

A

AbPoon

Mid tanks can currently kill Casters, Please nerf imo

P

parzi

Originally posted by Jiggs
never found <vigrid> a problem RAs up or down tbh

so ? what are you trying to say with that here ?

anyway we had some nice fights, and you are one of the guilds the other albguilds should ask if they loose vs random-midgrps.

P

Pandemic

? dont understand the original post your saying that a 2h savage hits you for 600 what every 5s (not sure what the speed was) yet a caster hits for 600 every 2 seconds on more than 1 opponent at once
know which one i'd nerf

P

parzi

well 2h savages swing below 3s afaik, if they are not going for uber big hits with low qui and no haste.
and caster well at least go down quick and can be interupted. they have range, but for many reasons that doesnt help much atm :/

A

Arnor

savage dps add adds for 100ish dmg when your hasted, so big hits are very possible @ very low attackspeeds. (seen 600ish persnally)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by belth
If a fg of low RR middies in shite epic armor can kill a fg of high/medium RR albs with SoS/BoF/etc and proper SC'd gear easily, some realm is begging to get hit by a larger-than-life nerfbat...

no, it's only on excal mid PWNS so mid will get loving in 1.64-65 said mythic and zargar, so expect even more pwnage!!1

O

old.krane

Originally posted by cougar-
no, it's only on excal mid PWNS so mid will get loving in 1.64-65 said mythic and zargar, so expect even more pwnage!!1

k m8
take your pills m8
np m8

:clap:

P

Pandemic

well on the us servers its and even split pretty much on which realm dominates if any certaintly there is no clear domination by mid

V

vintervargen

/me brings out ranger at 1.62

/me respecs druid to full buffbot

/me retires hero

/me hate savages

P

parzi

yeh 1,62 tank love inc, since the removing of buffcaps helps them more than casters.
1.64 new weapons inc, 4,0 speed hth, helps savages more than others cause atm they hit speedcap anyway.

sad but true :p

N

nalistah

bäst musik just nu - riiiiiiiiix äffeeeeeeeem

B

Blazor Meneth

OMG 18 pages !!!!

The :flame: is strong within the albs

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by vintervargen
/me brings out ranger at 1.62