h2h savages

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by old.Sko
he was joking.

the other inf was joking too?

anyway it doest matter, same frontload as a pre 1.62 zerk + more defense = overpowered.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by vintervargen
the other inf was joking too?

anyway it doest matter, same frontload as a pre 1.62 zerk + more defense = overpowered.

oO
go get a clue =D

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Trubble
Even Mythic and the Savage TL has stated that they realise that Savages are in need of a nerf. Its not a myth, its a fact.

Links to them saying this, please?

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by stunned
Stealthers SHOULD lose to any class if not succesfully making a stealthed attack.

k

Yep...certainly to main tank classes.

If one of our Shadowblades didn't drop a Hero with first strike (or at least hurt them so critically that the rest of the fight was basically mopping-up), I would expect the Hero to drop them.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by svartmetall
...but did it ever occur to you that maybe people play Savages because they are a different flavour of tank? Some people aren't obsessed with being "uberl337fortehwin" but actually want to have FUN and play an interesting and challenging class. My Warrior ALREADY owns...I wanted to try a Savage because they looked like something new, and they are fun. It's that simple.
^

that would explain why 90% of hib tanks are Valewalkers and 90% of alb tanks are Reavers... not

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
^

that would explain why 90% of hib tanks are Valewalkers and 90% of alb tanks are Reavers... not

it's not many savages at all if you do /who savage , prolly one of the least played classes. Many of them lvl to 50 and rvr tho :rolleyes:

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Arnor
THAT btw is some of the good old bullshit.

The savage tl has said savages are overpowered, Mythic has said its too early to say. (they will be monitoring closely, aiming the bat and hitting when they feel the time is right)

THAT is a fact.

True Arnor,

Makes me laugh that players can realise this within weeks, but it takes forever for mythic to realise this ^^.

Its them not wishing to admit to there mistakes.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by stunned
Stealthers SHOULD lose to any class if not succesfully making a stealthed attack.

k

I agree to some extent, but not all. Its a lot harder to make a succesfull stealth attack then I think you realise

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Karlo
I agree to some extent, but not all. Its a lot harder to make a succesfull stealth attack then I think you realise

assasins should be hard to play

imo

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Sko
oO
go get a clue =D

You think Savages are fine when you compare them to armsman/mercenary/hero/blademaster/warrior/post-162 zerker ?

Please compare them buffed (and celerity) and consider both h2h as 2h savages.

So compare the abilties a Blademaster has versus a Savage. Or a hero. Or wait.... a warrior!

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You think Savages are fine when you compare them to armsman/mercenary/hero/blademaster/warrior/post-162 zerker ?

Please compare them buffed (and celerity) and consider both h2h as 2h savages.

So compare the abilties a Blademaster has versus a Savage. Or a hero. Or wait.... a warrior!

we will wait and see. btw - warriors rock, and must have in mid group.

S

stunned

Outnumber Nird and Old Zergster never seem to have any problem killing 3 savages per group tho. :rolleyes:

Who r0x
chorus: (big fucking one) w3 d0

N

Novamir

mumin's savage group, randoms RR5+ , put like 1 savage on each support class, each dead within 10sec

what is going on in this game? can't take it

A

Amadon

yeh savages are ruining this game

fucking sad how mythic can be so short sighted.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Novamir
mumin's savage group, randoms RR5+ , put like 1 savage on each support class, each dead within 10sec

what is going on in this game? can't take it

woudlnt exactly call it random since we play alot togehter.. more than ive played with RG etc :p. and yes, today we play not as good and tanks often split, but usually we assist on same target.

S

stunned

Join #celtic fist, your nr1 late night whine channel reporting live from Emain Macha.

K

K0nah

well i guess itll take the ideal Mid grp to gel into:

savage(h2h)
savage(h2h)
savage(2h)
savage(2h)
healer(pac)
healer(mend)
shaman
skald

before Mythic wakeup and smell the coffee... :rolleyes:

and yeh in a nutshell, get the damn class off the light tank definition/RAs and onto hybrid and fix the damn quad-hitrate/haste and u may be somewhere closer to a balanced class. cos atm a savage has no downsides (lose 50hps for using an ability? big fucking deal, hardly an issue with 3 healing chars in a std mid grp)

N

Novamir

yep konah... guess it will take a fair amount of fotm rolling before mythic will actally take notice =(

really sickens me that as we thought mid melee would be fixed with 1.62 that savages arise..

i liked fatbelly's idea: to disallow savages to use both offensive and defensive shouts at the same time. fixing the HP loss issue is also needed.

S

svartmetall

i liked fatbelly's idea: to disallow savages to use both offensive and defensive shouts at the same time. fixing the HP loss issue is also needed.

"HP loss issue"...? What would you suggest?

N

Novamir

make it so they lose the % of their buffed hp not base HP, at the moment there's a tiny loss for the gain, unlike in vendo mode when zerker's sacrifice all defence for their crits.

S

svartmetall

make it so they lose the % of their buffed hp not base HP; at the moment there's a tiny loss for the gain, unlike in Vendo mode when Zerkers sacrifice all defence for their crits.

Yeah, I could go for that as long as it wasn't too insane a HP loss when it kicks in. You REALLY notice it at low lvl when lvling up though...be hard to balance it so low-lvl PvEing Savs don't get hammered by something aimed at RvRing lvl 50s.

Maybe 3% of total HPs (i.e. including buffed extras), not 5% of base.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by K0nah

savage(h2h)
savage(h2h)
savage(2h)
savage(2h)
healer(pac)
healer(mend)
shaman
skald

Actually that group would probably be easier to kill than the new leet set up of 1 pac 2 mend + 1 warrior.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by StormriderX
Actually that group would probably be easier to kill than the new leet set up of 1 pac 2 mend + 1 warrior.
agree. though setup is quite old.

N

Novamir

still finding the concept of an un-melee-stunnable large damage doer with cheap tank RAs difficult to grasp..

P

phule_gubben

I deleted my Gimp-Savage to roll a new hunter instead. That's what i call Uberness.

(was only lvl 19 thou and i cba to get him some deasent stuff anyway cuz he sooked bad).

S

sorusi

Originally posted by K0nah

savage(h2h)
savage(h2h)
savage(2h)
savage(2h)
healer(pac)
healer(mend)
shaman
skald

before Mythic wakeup and smell the coffee... :rolleyes:

and yeh in a nutshell, get the damn class off the light tank definition/RAs and onto hybrid and fix the damn quad-hitrate/haste and u may be somewhere closer to a balanced class. cos atm a savage has no downsides (lose 50hps for using an ability? big fucking deal, hardly an issue with 3 healing chars in a std mid grp)

gimped grp by far, this one would beat the shit out of that other 9/10 times :p

skald
shaman
healer(mend)
healer(mend)
healer(pac)
warrior
light tank
light tank

is like 10times better :p

S

StormriderX

Who cares whining about savages won't change shit.

Just don't brag about your leet 'skillz' + 'tacticz' (mids)

Users who are viewing this thread