Forget Savages and Dragonfang!

S

Shaki/Aeis

I hope it never get fixed:)

DEATH TO STEALTHERS!!!1!

O

old.Thanatlos

It's not grey con though, it's green!!!

matriarch takes 32 spec of nature for a green pet, show me another pet class that has the same limitation?

Not saying it should see through stealth, just saying fix instead of nerf. (ie. make nature worth speccing >36 or something, and fix smite while you're at it)

S

Snake.ster

necro pet's should be same lvl as caster, wouldnt be resisted so much as now as the pet's lvl 44, reason for this is that a necro is the only pet class that can't do jack shit without it , only thing we can do while not in shade form is give peeps pink hair ehehe.

and while on this matter wtf has the necro epic got a charge on it? we cant even use a charged item while in shade form ehehe.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Snake.ster
necro pet's should be same lvl as caster, wouldnt be resisted so much as now as the pet's lvl 44

You do realise that the necro pet is the same level as the caster for determining resists, interrupts, to-hit and stealth-detection in RvR, right? Just like every other pet out there.

A

Ahqmae

Lynx Matriarch = green con to 50 as mentioned above...

xD

R

raer

Just to give you a little info from the other side of the fence, when I have pet on agro, it usually is me who uncovers stealthers by spotting stealthers and quickly spamming f8 - pet attack. Then again I actively try to uncover stealthers at MGs (don't like getting stabbed tbh).

When my pet does uncover a stealther all on its own it goes one of two ways. The first is free RPs for my group, the second is I wander around with group for a while and then realise that I dont have kitty stink breath down the back of my neck and its out of /face range and then it dies cos it's been dragged to the pk.

I realise pet users are annoying for stealthers, but then again stealthers are annoying to us "squishy" targets as well. I like the ability to uncover what is potentially the death of a realm mate.

A

acei

When ToA comes out you won't have to worry about pets anymore... you'll have to worry about orbs :D

W

Whisperess

Quite nasty sneaking around in DF when suddenly a grey con demonic familiar pops me out of stealth just in front of some dia seal hunting group :(

T

telaron

Originally posted by Whisperess
Quite nasty sneaking around in DF when suddenly a grey con demonic familiar pops me out of stealth just in front of some dia seal hunting group :(

Been there hate that :/

B

Bilf

Originally posted by Whisperess

rofl, how true is that...

O

old.Ramas

necro pet's should be same lvl as caster, wouldnt be resisted so much as now

Spell level determines resists, not caster/pet level.

Nerf grey con pets that see you trough 50 stealth QQ

Get help from your balanced group imo.

If you don't have a balanced group - then that is why you lose.

X

xplo

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Get help from your balanced group imo.

If you don't have a balanced group - then that is why you lose.

balanced group? o_O this thread is about pets being able to attack you after you stealth people!

H

horil

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
I hope it never get fixed:)

DEATH TO STEALTHERS!!!1!

You mean because you posted "stealthers are lame and deserve to die" in midgard section?

Pride of the realm 2003?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom