h2h savages

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by old.anubis
chanter three hitted me yesterday in 3 secs with 56% heat resist

so what's your point?

come on at least make these believeable my scout can take more than 3 hits and hardcap on dd is 1.5 secs ;)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
come on at least make these believeable my scout can take more than 3 hits and hardcap on dd is 1.5 secs ;)

570 570 570
one dead healer
can put ss if you like

A

Arnor

there is no hardcap on spells, and my chanters cap on the baseline is 538, add mom 1 or 2 and we're there.

R

Rollie_David

570 570 570
one dead healer
can put ss if you like

if your a healer and dont have more than 1720 hp your gimped sorry to say, i had over 1800 on mine all the time from self buffs that was without the shammie aug con

O

old.anubis

if your a healer and dont have more than 1720 hp your gimped sorry to say, i had over 1800 on mine all the time from self buffs that was without the shammie aug con

1821 with yellow shaman buffs, ~1550 with my own buffs
was buffed not by buffbot, but by group shaman who died few seconds before

V

Vasconcelos

so what's your point?

The chanter can be interrupted with the fart of a fly, while the savage (or wotever tank) still hitting you n evading with 2 enemies bashing their weapons on his arse.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by tildson
purge the heatdebuff ;)

you mean so he'll survive one encounter every 30 mins? :p

(ps: im in NO way saying that debuffs need to be nurfed, just that they should require 2 casters to work in sync imo)

P

Puppetmistress

so what's your point?

Chanters who debuff in the current system are overpowered compared to other casters.

What I don't understand is how a healer cannot coop with that with one of their 1712 insta's :S

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by stunned
Healers should have quickcast imo. Its so unfair.

sure, if they nerf skalds. its needed since way back.

N

Novamir

how can mumin's group kill 3 mages in 10seconds with 6sec pbt and 2 good druids? because u cant slam any of the savages... and u can't heal for the insane damage they do.. i'm unhappy with rvr atm, we running with our best setup, and 4 random rr5+ savages + horsma group kills us twice in a row basically one shotting :(

hold me someone :(

N

noaim

Originally posted by Novamir
how can mumin's group kill 3 mages in 10seconds with 6sec pbt and 2 good druids? because u cant slam any of the savages... and u can't heal for the insane damage they do.. i'm unhappy with rvr atm, we running with our best setup, and 4 random rr5+ savages + horsma group kills us twice in a row basically one shotting :(

hold me someone :(

That never happens to us, strange.

T

tildson

Interupt the chanter then as healer, spd-debuff, single mez/stun you also got.

Or, dont go too close ;)

N

noaim

Originally posted by Aussie-
since when are you able to fight mid groups? xD

My Druid and my Warden are both Hib-chars...I promise you they are not Mid-chars...

If that comment was pointed at me that is.

P

parzi

novamir tbh ive seen your grp playing better than today (ig was much harder, they owned us), and mumin sushii etc is not some random savages, they play together often and kick some serious ass :D

T

Trubble

Originally posted by parzi
novamir tbh ive seen your grp playing better than today (ig was much harder, they owned us), and mumin sushii etc is not some random savages, they play together often and kick some serious ass :D

Ah Parzi come on, people play savages because they dont have skill to own with another type of char.

Come back when you own the battlefield as a Thane, and you will see people respect you for your REAL skill. No one is going to take a Savage serious when he claims he is good.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Trubble
Ah Parzi come on, people play savages because they dont have skill to own with another type of char.

Sorry, but that's bollocks. I rolled a H2H Savage because it sounded interesting, and indeed they are - but they're tricky to play at low lvls, are VERY inconsistent with their hit ratios, have crap armour, have crap spec points, and have no decent anytime styles.
Savages own in grps, or even in trios, but as solo chars are nowhere near as effective (certainly not at the level's I've played them) as, say, a Warrior, which I'm quite experienced at playing. This is because they are loaded with reactive and positional styles...Totemic Fear is my favourite style for any class, ever...

...but did it ever occur to you that maybe people play Savages because they are a different flavour of tank? Some people aren't obsessed with being "uberl337fortehwin" but actually want to have FUN and play an interesting and challenging class. My Warrior ALREADY owns...I wanted to try a Savage because they looked like something new, and they are fun. It's that simple.

T

Trubble

Originally posted by svartmetall
...but did it ever occur to you that maybe people play Savages because they are a different flavour of tank? Some people aren't obsessed with being "uberl337fortehwin" but actually want to have FUN and play an interesting and challenging class. My Warrior ALREADY owns...I wanted to try a Savage because they looked like something new, and they are fun. It's that simple.

Yeah Im feeling sorry for the few saints that are now being boxed together with all the noobs.

V

vintervargen

have crap armour, have crap spec points, and have no decent anytime styles.

yes studded is the worst armor!¤!#¤!

no decent anytimes?! oh my god!! /cry i feel for u mate

S

StormriderX

Just one thing:

For the savages crying about lack of decent anytime and need to perform positional blah blah.

I really feel for you - I do.

I mean cause every other tank class out there just goes around spamming anytime styles, whilst you guys are forced to pull off positionals. I mean it must be so hard pulling off back chain whilst people run from you :(. Must be even worse to do a side chain when people are CC'd.

Oh wait nevermind I don't feel sorry for you at all :/

So please cry more t.t

S

svartmetall

Pfft, if you've never played one you have no right to tell us what they're like to play.

So...

/WHINE MORE!

...oh wait, you will anyway. Of course all the time you spend whining could be being spent on learning that Savages aren't the uberkillers some whiners make them out to be.

V

vintervargen

Pfft, if you've never played one you have no right to tell us what they're like to play.

So...

have you ever played against zerks and savages? didnt think so

N

noaim

Originally posted by vintervargen
have you ever played against zerks and savages? didnt think so

Well I have...they are annoying cause they interupt my heals, but I go down way faster against polearmsmen, unless the few times savages get the big hits in...then I notice it, but if they dont triple/quad, I wouldnt notice any difference between an SM pet and a h2h savage.

And triples/quads should hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom