nerf savages

P

parzi

Originally posted by Pin
Which is pretty sick to double (already high) defense, gain 60% damage, for ~9% buffed health?

basically right. and that needs to be fixed before anything else should be done to the class.

W

Wuren

Originally posted by Garnet
cry more you fucking noob it wont be here until another 4 months so QQ more! :>

You where a crap player before SI and you still are, when savage nerf hits EU you will go back to crafting or wanking at mtk

Edit: Tilda would have moded me

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by Arnor
"and he hits me for 1000+"

oh do show screenies of this shit PLEASE

we do about the same dmg as bm/merc, a bit more mebbe, just as its supposed to be. The most i've ever hit for after patch was: 366(mainhand)+355(crit)+100(offhand)+50(crit)+50(proc)

My cap on IB is 440 unbuffed with 110 quick, so with relics you'll hit around that. But for 1000+, and saying "he hits me" is a bit far fetched. Maybe he has hit you once or twice for 1000+ other then that i sincerely doubt it.

Damn I wish I did that damage.

Average around 200 (+60 TW) main, 80 off (+40 TW) with Flurry chucked in for around 175. :)

A

AbPoon

I've hit for over 1100 since patch but only with war cleaver on glacial movment, most was probley around 850 mark with LA

M

Medde

Originally posted by Arnor
"and he hits me for 1000+"

oh do show screenies of this shit PLEASE

we do about the same dmg as bm/merc, a bit more mebbe, just as its supposed to be. The most i've ever hit for after patch was: 366(mainhand)+355(crit)+100(offhand)+50(crit)+50(proc)

My cap on IB is 440 unbuffed with 110 quick, so with relics you'll hit around that. But for 1000+, and saying "he hits me" is a bit far fetched. Maybe he has hit you once or twice for 1000+ other then that i sincerely doubt it.

I never mentioned LA, i said he hit me for 1000+, 2h sword cap = 800 or so, zerk mode 99% crit, u do the math.

A

Albbasher

Originally posted by Novamir
at least now we know for SURE they are bug abusing little hoes with no skill!

hehe....he

Albbasher 50 Skald Nolby Pride
NARAKE 50 SAVAGE Nolby Pride
Dundee 50 SB Nolby Pride
Drezz 50 Warrior Nolby Pride

A

AbPoon

Well using h2h isnt really bug abuse is it, a necro hiding his pet in a wall so its 100% unkillable is bug abuse, playing your class in melee like any other isnt really abusing anything

O

old.anubis

well, necroes knew about inc patch, didnt they?
and they did hide their pets in keeps anyway, didnt they? ;)

S

schinkaar

bah so i PL:ed my fotm to 50 in 5 days irl and now im getting NERFED this is horrible shame everyone isnt as good as novamir and herbal they are gonna ROCK when the game gets balanced because of insane skills, and wtf am i suppose to do then without a overpowered fotm i dont stand a chance GG mythic ruining the game!!

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Wuren
You where a crap player before SI and you still are, when savage nerf hits EU you will go back to crafting or wanking at mtk

Edit: Tilda would have moded me

u the original wuren ? if so where did u go for the couple or so months u were missing ?

R

Rulke-RM

wtf.jpg

Nerf something!!

Seriously though, chill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom