grats mids

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
might bring the cluster a little life donate the hib relic leave it be and maby some will log off albion and sort pop to better ratio. And if some one speak the magon language translate it to him also :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
That was a busy weekend for the Alb first time since a long time i have seen mids outnumbering albs late at night.
Friday, Saturday there where still 3-5 fgm in albland and i thought we would loose 1 (or more) relics at the times
we logged as group. We started a group sunday at 11:00 in the morning and arround 13:00 mids took beno to open STR
relic, albs sorted that with some good defense, arround 21:45 we started to make a group again, mids where having
the Renaris T2 door open and trebbing Renaris keep from the back, we as group where going for Surs tower 3 to break
mids port, got the doors down and the Captain aswell, but we soon lost it again by alot of mids. at 01:00 we got
ganked by 2fgm on stick for about 2-3 times, most of us logged arround 01:15 i logged at that time aswell... and
fyi Beno was still red color so mids did not even started on that. They had Beno tower 2 arround 22:30 but lost it
soon enough. So telling you opend relic gates or where trying to open it between 21:00-01:00 is not true. Anyway
gratz on having the relic for 3-4 hours when it returned to Albion, Gratz Kagato for bringing the Relic back where
it belongs.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
You guys really are a bunch of retards, if the server wasn't dying before its shithead antics like this that do it :p

One group of people AC's the relics, the other realm cries out in whine. The AC'ing realm then says 'olol qq m8 its a 24/7 game'.

Said qq'ing realm then returns the favour and AC's the relics (note there is at least 1 CM member or GA member involved in this one). For the realm m8s, and joo did it first so we can do it too.

Then finally you get the arrtards trying to get people banned for whatever they fucking well can, claiming it's against the spirit of the game.

Wake up you morons, if you want people to continue playing then stop trying to get everyone banned, it's getting old :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ahhh, good ole' cluster. Some things never change. :):)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
Astyth or Asyveth ? Last few MRE i been on were run by Klerical(Asyveth) , tho if u do mean Astyth the scout then /wave /hug Astyth :)
asyveth then:p
That whiskey is kinda altering my memory sometimes!SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG!!! ;)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is a sore tread so many cry babies in here ....

Ohh btw can Kegato be upgraded to prophet so even more can walk in his clorius path and follow hes shining light.

Some damn skilled ss gotta give u that m8.

/Mirk

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
lol no wonder that people are fleeing the server.. keep it coming funny to read all this Bs from same old people as usal, its allways the same fucknuts moaning and Acing.´

:worthy:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
(note there is at least 1 CM member or GA member involved in this one).

Rikard joined the guild a week ago, to join our guild you're required to obtain a relic.
Gratz Rikard you passed your CM exams :D :drink:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
Rikard joined the guild a week ago, to join our guild you're required to obtain a relic.

Really? Thought the requirement was having an Ebayed char? :eek:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Really? Thought the requirement was having an Ebayed char? :eek:

2 out of our 56 members are ebayed, we do not allow anymore ebayed chars, that why you where not able to join our guild

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Correct me if im wrong but mids were doing this all day long?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Blow said:
2 out of our 56 members are ebayed, we do not allow anymore ebayed chars, that why you where not able to join our guild

You wish is all i have to say! ;)

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:

Scary part is i'm not sure you're joking or not :touch:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
joap said:

ofc im joking

We have different requirements, at least 1000 towers and 150 keeps.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Blow said:
ofc im joking

We have different requirements, at least 1000 towers and 150 keeps.

Ah thought it was an IQ requirement.
less than 50 ofc -.-

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
fun post, sadly must agree some albs, mids relictake was ac.
these albs go bed ~9pm to get up 5am and start again pve keeps in other realms.

most peeps offcourse have different lifecycle but they dont play this game 24/7 ;)

funny how there come post some albs gona ac more this year, offcourse if you start immediatly and work every day, its possible, last year every freaking morning there was some albs pve:ng keeps/towers hib/mid.
if they meet some lonely peep who give small resistant? they moved other realm.

dunno if i am lonely here? but personally want allso big scale fights in servers, not only 8v8, fights where random peeps can join and do own part, not run alone only to meet some gg what take him down in 1 sec.
its those big fights what give good feeling, even when you loosed but give best your char could or you can.
like surs happend this weekend.
we got 1 newcomer healer whit our uber 4 peeps group who really was enjoying towerdefense against 60+ albs, this is what bring peeps to game, not 8v8.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
And i wondered why hibs were leaving the server :p:worthy:

Seriously Brad, if you read my previous posts on hibernia AC raids you will see that i said that if mids or hibs would take a relic in normal time i wouldnt care less and i wouldnt AC it back. But when mids take a relic at 1:00-1:30 am just pisses me off.
I understand why hibs were pissed off thats why i stoped doing it. But there was several mids that QQ about albs doing it and the some of the mids that were QQ were the ones that took relic at 1am

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
Seriously Brad, if you read my previous posts on hibernia AC raids you will see that i said that if mids or hibs would take a relic in normal time i wouldnt care less and i wouldnt AC it back. But when mids take a relic at 1:00-1:30 am just pisses me off.
I understand why hibs were pissed off thats why i stoped doing it. But there was several mids that QQ about albs doing it and the some of the mids that were QQ were the ones that took relic at 1am

So, mids starting the RR at 9pm didnt give you a hint at what they where doing?
This whole 'GOMG AC' thing has really gotten out of hand. :x
If you start a relicraid at prime time and it continues to the late hours of the night thats concidered an AC raid? Where is the line drawn between primetime raid and AC raids these days? :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
joap said:

yeah thats Blow alright, we never know if he´s pissed off in TS or pissed off in ts :worthy:
Altho Blow and Gingy in same TS channel was pbbly one of the funnyest nights i´ve had in this game :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
So, mids starting the RR at 9pm didnt give you a hint at what they where doing?
This whole 'GOMG AC' thing has really gotten out of hand. :x
If you start a relicraid at prime time and it continues to the late hours of the night thats concidered an AC raid? Where is the line drawn between primetime raid and AC raids these days? :p

I wouldnt care if the raid started at 10am Sep, after almost 10 hours of defending albs got tired and went to bed. Its not justifiable to say that a raid started 5 hours or 7 hours earlyer, they tryed relic 2 times and failed, so they tried it at 1am and made it. I ask you sep, what conclusion does one come of that?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
I wouldnt care if the raid started at 10am Sep, after almost 10 hours of defending albs got tired and went to bed. Its not justifiable to say that a raid started 5 hours or 7 hours earlyer, they tryed relic 2 times and failed, so they tried it at 1am and made it. I ask you sep, what conclusion does one come of that?

I could just say that they did it the CM way 'Not much to do with so many people online' but that would be too easy.
I got the impression that the mids started the raid at 9pm and it was going on uninterrupted all the way to 1am when they got the relic, if thats not the case then my bad. :p My statement still stands tho, the whole AC issue has really gotten out of hand. :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
I could just say that they did it the CM way 'Not much to do with so many people online' but that would be too easy.
I got the impression that the mids started the raid at 9pm and it was going on uninterrupted all the way to 1am when they got the relic, if thats not the case then my bad. :p My statement still stands tho, the whole AC issue has really gotten out of hand. :p

I agree with you, it has gone out of hands. I dont care about relics, i really dont. Its just a matter of principles, the fact some hipocrit mids doing the same thing they so strongly abolished.

afaik they could take off relics and those pesky towers, would make the game much more fun instead of those 30 mins fights with one realm shoved inside a tower ( pokes mids at ren2 ).

I dont mind mids or/and hibs having Irvr in our realm as long as they dont push it. Taking beno or bold towers to stop ppl from porting is anoying as hell.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix said:
I agree with you, it has gone out of hands. I dont care about relics, i really dont. Its just a matter of principles, the fact some hipocrit mids doing the same thing they so strongly abolished.

afaik they could take off relics and those pesky towers, would make the game much more fun instead of those 30 mins fights with one realm shoved inside a tower ( pokes mids at ren2 ).

I dont mind mids or/and hibs having Irvr in our realm as long as they dont push it. Taking beno or bold towers to stop ppl from porting is anoying as hell.

This fact mostly applies to all three realms tho.
Albs ACs Mids, Mids whine on FH about lame ACers
Mids AC's Albs, Albs whine on FH about lame ACers
Hibs ACs Mids etc etc etc you get the point. :p

And totally agree, they should remove towers and fix the keeps somehow, these days RRs are either about doing them non primetime or with a 200+ man zerg = not really fun in my opinion atleast. OF relicraids was actually fun to attend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom