Grats on relic raid mids!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
first time i have to admit i hope albs starts to alarm clock raid mids an take all the relics , i will be happy to help tbh.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
O yeh /sigh whats the point in taking relics really? Like really kill the server more you muppets.

Ac them back hibs!!!

Just leave my relics alone. :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
first time i have to admit i hope albs starts to alarm clock raid mids an take all the relics , i will be happy to help tbh.

Might be sooner then you thinck :bazbeer: :D

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ehm and vice versa, as far as i remember. One other question Amphrax, what on earth keeps you playing Alb, we have had much out of you as you played mid. Is it just a high rr infil on an account that is holding you in Alb or what is the fashination???

Its quite hard to explain but i'll try...

1. Its not because of the High RR Infil

2. I'm very competitive and I enjoy fighting Mid players because I think they are good, e.g: Diabloman, Eul, Cylian, Larre (I know these are stealthers, just giving you some examples).

3. I have a fantastic bunch of people in guild (They know who they are /kiss)

4. The people are great and I enjoy their company and they DONT Judge me just because I have 'Arauddry' (Unlike most people from Mid or use to play Mid - They know who they are) I'm still the same person behind the screen which they have known for 3+ years.

5. But I guess the main reason would have to be 'Change of scenary'. I spent 4-5 years on Mid and I think I helped alot of people. But at the end of the day I dont think I will play for Mid again just purely because of the crap I got when I got 'Arauddry'.

If there was 1 thing I could change It would have to be - not losing my old friends like: Krago, Bradlex, Grolf, Cylian and lots more.

Maybe I said the above wrong but my English isn't very good.

Please if you read this dont take it personally as this is not meant to be flame as I'm trying my hardest to explain myself.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
dont inclue all in same site m8 ... some one still have some respec

Sorry I thought you would of known I meant the people who was actually taking the Relics, my apologies.

Amphrax/Arauddry

ttt

Banned

2. I'm very competitive and I enjoy fighting Mid players because I think they are good, e.g: Diabloman, Eul, Cylian, Larre (I know these are stealthers, just giving you some examples).

4. The people are great and I enjoy their company and they DONT Judge me just because I have 'Arauddry' (Unlike most people from Mid or use to play Mid - They know who they are) I'm still the same person behind the screen which they have known for 3+ years.

5. But I guess the main reason would have to be 'Change of scenary'. I spent 4-5 years on Mid and I think I helped alot of people. But at the end of the day I dont think I will play for Mid again just purely because of the crap I got when I got 'Arauddry'.

If there was 1 thing I could change It would have to be - not losing my old friends like: Krago, Bradlex, Grolf, Cylian and lots more.

Please if you read this dont take it personally as this is not meant to be flame as I'm trying my hardest to explain myself.

Amphrax/Arauddry
you see, you wouldn't lose any friends at all, the real issue here was the way you left the guild and how you treated people afterwards rly ;) i don't mind you and i still like your personality, but next time you whine stop the lame runthrough on my sm! fyi! :<

Grolf

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved

Amphrax/Arauddry

It is ok, your english is fine. I just miss guys like you in our "snowy world" :):):)

Best regards

Vonwar

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
eeerk all the sappinesh that suddenly inflaminated this fine tread

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
eeerk all the sappinesh that suddenly inflaminated this fine tread

Stay tuned for our next episode of "Mids & Hearts" when we'll actually find out if the sexy briton female had indeed spend a wild night of passion with a sturdy troll at the east side of pennine mountains.

This series is brought to you by Medieval-Cola

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Brad that shit was jokes did either of you die in the end? I went away for like 10-15 mins came back and you were still fighting!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Stay tuned for our next episode of "Mids & Hearts" when we'll actually find out if the sexy briton female had indeed spend a wild night of passion with a sturdy troll at the east side of pennine mountains.

This series is brought to you by Medieval-Cola

Ohh i gotta be making popcorn and a fresh pot of tea for this ... tis is to exiting

illu

Part of the furniture
Well feel free to take the relic back. I suppose the only thing it will do is for the smallest amount of time is change the scenery to the Middy keep, either the hibs or the albs will come to the keep and eventually take it and get the relic. All will make RPs and then everything will be back to normal again.

And then we can get back to whinging about all the adding archer biatches :>

Oli - Illu

aika

Can't get enough of FH
illu less SLing my poor inf :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom