FAO Mids

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Don't understand what you doing in Hib atm you help Albs get IRvR which all 3 realms are enjoying now you cut Albs IRvR off ???? with lack of Hibs Thought you be wanting more enemy to kill not less.

So effectively taking Bolg T3 away from Albs + Claiming it can only think you want RvR to change to another Realm and you bored in Hib ?

Soulja

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
let me enlighten you. the mids that cut irvr are not the same people who initially helped with creating it.
Without telling names i heard that the master of this semitarded grp of people is a female kobold sm with a pointy hat.
And that the followers include the troll male warrior who recently have been pestering the bridge-area.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well Albs have it back now maybe there be few more out and about.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
sshot033qw8.jpg

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
let me enlighten you. the mids that cut irvr are not the same people who initially helped with creating it.
Without telling names i heard that the master of this semitarded grp of people is a female kobold sm with a pointy hat.
And that the followers include the troll male warrior who recently have been pestering the bridge-area.

The real semi retards r the ones that cant rvr without irvr

Septina

Part of the furniture

Cant? I think it has more to do with wanting more action than a fight every hour.
This server is so far down the shitter that it NEEDS irvr to have any form of decent action. :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Well.. tbh... i get far more than 1 fight an hour without iRvR. And double iRvR aint action... its a zerg fest, even on this server (just smaller zerging scale)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
At least rvr looks quite ok on my 2nd day out

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
At least rvr looks quite ok on my 2nd day out

The only thing I seen that is funny is watching you Luri Ass running out Nged Gear :) Dam u Waddle all way down to nged bridge lol.

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well.. tbh... i get far more than 1 fight an hour without iRvR. And double iRvR aint action... its a zerg fest, even on this server (just smaller zerging scale)

Believe it or not, not everyone on this server plays for solo fights only. :)
No irvr = less groups out running on a much bigger area, as in 3 frontiers instead of one area in one frontier. :)
This server without Irvr is absolute shite for fg players.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Nah sept, he's jsut upset cos he can't camp a tower all day casting is hammers and shit on anything that passes.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie

IRvR opens up options for different playstyles on the low pop cluster and this without ruining for the ones who still prefer to camp a bridge all day /bow use set amount of abilities, press slam when 1min eggtimer rings, spamm nukes/backstyles/DR whatnot.

The fact that people tend not to stand in a dueling circle when irvr is on is cus its alot more fun, challenging, allows for excitement with potential adds, being jumped, getting a nice jump on duo's and trio's and completing the ultimate goal in daoc which is killing a group of larger size than ur own.

its my pov atleast :wij:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
If u think solo rvr = duels and strict 1vs1 only... what can i say... do u even solo ? /shrug. Strict 1vs1 is something that happens from time to time.. and dueling circles tend to be rare.
And decent action without iRvR aint about being solo... As for the dead fg action without iRvR...Sounds like a little bull to me. FGs can run around even without double iRvR...the real point there is the fg vs ungrped zerg that makes u think there is different kind of action.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
O it's me. And btw there was two groups. My grp only opened the door hoping albs would come out to play, my grp left and the other grp cut the port. We then went to bolg t2, opened tower doors but albs only camped ck doors. We then left the tower after the other grp again killed the lord after we told them not to and that was it.

We were at nged bridge for a while, but seemed little if no action as 2 of the alb grp just seemed to quit trying after my grp came out, so we thought lets try get albs to zerg abit but all they did was camp bolg still. My grp told the other grp not to cut the port, but they still did.

O well.

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
What a cock of shit this post is. Shit happen we set up Group to see if we pull some alb to the tower none turned up so we moved on some other mids took the tower's not us. Im sure half the FH users work for the Sun becuse thry can sure spain a good old story.:worthy:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
If u think solo rvr = duels and strict 1vs1 only... what can i say... do u even solo ? /shrug. Strict 1vs1 is something that happens from time to time.. and dueling circles tend to be rare.
And decent action without iRvR aint about being solo... As for the dead fg action without iRvR...Sounds like a little bull to me. FGs can run around even without double iRvR...the real point there is the fg vs ungrped zerg that makes u think there is different kind of action.

actually sorry to say this but septima does solo sometimes :) on his SB and on his tank too :)

/kiss Septima :p

I'll defend you!

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
O it's me. And btw there was two groups. My grp only opened the door hoping albs would come out to play, my grp left and the other grp cut the port. We then went to bolg t2, opened tower doors but albs only camped ck doors. We then left the tower after the other grp again killed the lord after we told them not to and that was it.

We were at nged bridge for a while, but seemed little if no action as 2 of the alb grp just seemed to quit trying after my grp came out, so we thought lets try get albs to zerg abit but all they did was camp bolg still. My grp told the other grp not to cut the port, but they still did.

O well.

If you wanted albs to play then why not attack a tower in Alb instead?
Not flaming you just an idea instead of giving oppotunities to other people to ruin it for others.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Septina

Part of the furniture
actually sorry to say this but septima does solo sometimes :) on his SB and on his tank too

I'll defend you!

Amphrax/Arauddry

SEPTIMA?!?!?!?!?! fs. :(
And sometimes? :p Havent been grouped on my sb since i renewed the account tho granted, i havent ran into you in ages now. :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
actually sorry to say this but septima does solo sometimes :) on his SB and on his tank too :)

I'll defend you!

Amphrax/Arauddry

I kinda knowed...which was the whole point... all that do solo know that it aint duel circles and duels all the time, but those r usually the exceptions.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
If you wanted albs to play then why not attack a tower in Alb instead?

He did try attacking towers in Alb prior to this. It was only after being in the iRvR zone for a while; when it went v quiet; that the group decided to go try camp an Alb tower to draw some attention. Taking it wasn't part of the plan.

Not flaming you just an idea instead of giving oppotunities to other people to ruin it for others.
Amphrax/Arauddry

As far as "giving opportunities to others", are you seriously suggesting that we shouldn't do stuff *in case* someone else comes along and exploits what you're doing? In that case, why don't we all just not bother logging on instead and go player single-player games. That way no-one can whine because someone did something someone else disapproves of.

Honestly, it's the fucking game police that killed this server, nothing more, nothing less. Makes me sorry I bothered coming back to play on it for an afternoon. Rest assured it'll be the last time in a very long time. Hope you're all happy in your loneliness. :kissit:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
He did try attacking towers in Alb prior to this. It was only after being in the iRvR zone for a while; when it went v quiet; that the group decided to go try camp an Alb tower to draw some attention. Taking it wasn't part of the plan.

As far as "giving opportunities to others", are you seriously suggesting that we shouldn't do stuff *in case* someone else comes along and exploits what you're doing? In that case, why don't we all just not bother logging on instead and go player single-player games. That way no-one can whine because someone did something someone else disapproves of.

Honestly, it's the fucking game police that killed this server, nothing more, nothing less. Makes me sorry I bothered coming back to play on it for an afternoon. Rest assured it'll be the last time in a very long time. Hope you're all happy in your loneliness. :kissit:

Have to agree on what you wrote.

The whole "the cluster must have IRVR at this state" or "don't take this or that tower/keep" is just laughable.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Have to agree on what you wrote.

The whole "the cluster must have IRVR at this state" or "don't take this or that tower/keep" is just laughable.

Glad you all Enjoying Hibs Hospitality maybe Albs will do same next time instead of AC Keeps back everynight as you can see it beneficial for all realms maybe you take that into consideration next Time We are in alb.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Glad you all Enjoying Hibs Hospitality maybe Albs will do same next time instead of AC Keeps back everynight as you can see it beneficial for all realms maybe you take that into consideration next Time We are in alb.

Soulja

... ?

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Exactly krago, and atleast we had good fun to. 4 seers and 4 tanks=pwnage grp lol. :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved

You need a new template, you die far too easily :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom