grats mids

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
*yawn* deja vu

cba to read more than first few pages of another one of these so please insert as applicable:

* it's a 24 hour game (albs)
* it's ok to AC your own relics back (hibs/mids)

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Kinetix said:
well if you think 00:37 and 1:30 is prime time well 5am its prime time then no? I mean was it a friday? or maybe a saturday? No was a sunday, ppl have to work next day, you can call it a honest raid, you can call it beef with bacon for all i care, the fact is that some of the mids that took relic between that time were the same that were QQ about late night raids.

yeah Kagato AC raided relic, but pbbly he wouldnt have done it if mids had done it in normal time?

So i must ask, do you feel the hipocrisy?

I observed you, never reacted on any of your posts, let you whine like hell, but now i've come to the conclusion you must be 5 years old.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
you can't say this was an AC raid. becasue the relic got home a few mins ago. so this is not an AC raid.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Let's just play this game the Alb (not all of them thank god) way, nobody logs in before 18.00u CET and noone plays beyond 00.00u CET. Do we all agree?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
think tom cruise said it best in the film "interview with the vampire"

"louis, louis always whining louis"

best time to attack is when the enemy least expect it....be like sending the sas into the iranian embassy in the 80's but knocking on the door asking if its ok..

get a grip guys....who cares....you haveem, we take em, we have em we defend them.

we loose them, means you got em so well try and take em.

its a 24hr game, if i had been awake and logged in then maybe i would have joined, maybe i play on us instead, maybe i play with the missus or maybe i sleep.

Play the game, and stop whining.....thought all you whining cocks had left for avalon:flame:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
This is an English server

The relic was taken at 11:30pm English time

Did that sink in to your fat little inbred head?

How the fuck can you class it as an alarm clock or anything else is beyond me. Please shut the fuck up trying to justify all your future sad little alarm clock raids. Kinetix, please tell me your on some form on medication which eases the pain of your head being so far up your own ass.

You will alarm clock raid in the future, not because mids alarm clock raided you, but the same reason you have always done it, you are sad little ***** with nothing better to do.

oh look whats just happened ingame

whats the matter? did i piss you off? lol
Seems your just too much of a thick head to understand simple things...is that from all that hair you have(avatar).
Seem you talk BS after BS, it has been said here that relic was taken at 00:37 not 11:30 you mo***n, you cant even look at the clock straigh!
As for the game stats..well what can i say? well done mids!
You think i care? im gonna explain to you thick head one last time.
- I DONT CARE IF MIDS/HIBS TAKE RELIC ON NORMAL TIME!
Got it? ill say it again...
what me to separate letters for you?

On a side note: School will start again in 10 days, maybe then you can piss off while atending school and stop talking bs in here

pip

Banned
Kagato said:
Someone asked me to try and solo the relic, got the inner door down but couldn't reach the lord sadly.

So we just had to settle for 9 people instead, thanks to the wubly albs that came for the second and third try. Now if you wanna keep irvr in albion, you mids better learn to behave better :twak:

And cause I know your all just desperate to congratulate us, here's some commemorative photo's of how it began, and how it ended.

For your future referance, a reasonable home security device of any significance wouldn't allow a heavy tank to go strolling around your relic keep at night, I suggest you buy some better guard dogs.

relicraid1.jpg

relicraid2.jpg
Prime time Midgard ftw and Whitelights, KISS IT BABY :wanker: game 2007-01-08 16-39-37-35.jpg MWHHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHA

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
whats the matter? did i piss you off? lol
Seems your just too much of a thick head to understand simple things...is that from all that hair you have(avatar).
Seem you talk BS after BS, it has been said here that relic was taken at 00:37 not 11:30 you mo***n, you cant even look at the clock straigh!
As for the game stats..well what can i say? well done mids!
You think i care? im gonna explain to you thick head one last time.
Got it? ill say it again...
what me to separate letters for you?

On a side note: School will start again in 10 days, maybe then you can piss off while atending school and stop talking bs in here
Sounds more to me that you are pissed just go pve as you always do

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lecturin said:
Sounds more to me that you are pissed just go pve as you always do

oh yes im seriously pissed lol i mean im really having a laugh here :)
oh right i even was the 1rst to congratz mids...get a clue :)
How are you enjoying being logged at 1:30am btw? feeling a bit hipocrit? lol

I just love to see brite burn his last 2 remaining brain cells over nothing.
Let the poor gimp go back to play his 1 button char :)

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Mohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There U GO now U CAN PVE UR own keeps BACK kagato, AND UKNOW WHAT , FEEL FREE TO COME AND TAKE THE RELIC BACK , i don't NEED them to Whoop ur ASS.
1.WE started with RETAKE on NOTT wich was nicely PVE'd BY HORNER (nublet)
2.Then we decided to take ERAS back THX for letting it all nice unclaimed.
3.After that it was OFC a challenge to GET HORNER'S KEEP surs was claimed by ASq, we took it.
4.Beno since we realy didn't like the PVE overnight, faild on attempt one (rushed in tofast).
5. Bold and BERK to OPEN all MILEGATES, Done
6.Off to relickeep again, Albs seem scattered, RELIC taken THX.
Prolly i forgot some retakes on beno and bold after u took them back i guess, that was not important since it was all lowlevel keeps.
Was fun again THX to good coordination(i Thank arepa ) we had loads of FUN.

And as is said FEEL FREE TO PVE ur STUFF BACK SINCE U DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY,
/:kissit: Pride of Albion !

pip

Banned
Hope you lose your power now:) but hay AC em again tonight:p :wanker: and /gc quit you no it make sence:)

uron

Loyal Freddie
not sure wat i find more ironic, people who use to slag off AC raids now congratulating mids for doing this, or people who whine about an empty server helping to kill it.
although i must congratulate whitelights, as a member(or ex-member) of golden age hes obviously lacking some skills, even the CM grps i was in could kill them with very little problem! so i guess hes finally found something hes good at..zerging...what a suprise.
whether or nt its an AC raid really doesnt matter, as i remember alot of the CM whine was based around there nt being many enemies to fight against the attackers, im guessing this may also be the care here....oh another ironic suprise.
i personally couldnt care less about the relic, i dont play any sort of non-stealth rvr there and although 10% makes a difference against mids, im nt tht fussed. im currently loving my bainshee and i doubt ill b returning to cluster soon!

pip

Banned
uron said:
not sure wat i find more ironic, people who use to slag off AC raids now congratulating mids for doing this, or people who whine about an empty server helping to kill it.
although i must congratulate whitelights, as a member(or ex-member) of golden age hes obviously lacking some skills, even the CM grps i was in could kill them with very little problem! so i guess hes finally found something hes good at..zerging...what a suprise.
whether or nt its an AC raid really doesnt matter, as i remember alot of the CM whine was based around there nt being many enemies to fight against the attackers, im guessing this may also be the care here....oh another ironic suprise.
i personally couldnt care less about the relic, i dont play any sort of non-stealth rvr there and although 10% makes a difference against mids, im nt tht fussed. im currently loving my bainshee and i doubt ill b returning to cluster soon!
Now i no were hibs get there back bone from now:)

uron

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
Now i no were hibs get there back bone from now:)
if u bothered to read my sig u would realise tht im playin avalon, and i think the "doubt ill b returning to cluster soon" kinda suggests tht, but hey ur a bright spark ofc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cromcruaich said:
Has anyone read 'Lord of the Flys'? Its a book telling the story of what happens to a group of children left on their own without adults.
repped :)

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
There should be a 4th realm!! CM! aka Come Malakas!:flame:
Chars will be trolls/ogres/taurs aka brainless!
Classes will be students/babies/hubrids!! aka not even 10years old!!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
There U GO now U CAN PVE UR own keeps BACK kagato, AND UKNOW WHAT , FEEL FREE TO COME AND TAKE THE RELIC BACK , i don't NEED them to Whoop ur ASS.
3.After that it was OFC a challenge to GET HORNER'S KEEP surs was claimed by ASq, we took it.
4.Beno since we realy didn't like the PVE overnight, faild on attempt one (rushed in tofast).
Prolly i forgot some retakes on beno and bold after u took them back i guess, that was not important since it was all lowlevel keeps.

You just don't get it do you lol ?

The fact is, I honestly don't care :)

What happens in daoc when im not here doesn't bother me at all, it used to maybe a few years ago but not anymore. If im not logged in im not bothered by it.

Its only you guys that get bent out of shape by what happens in a computer game when your not there.

And this my friends is my lesson to you, stop taking the relics so seriously and you'll be alot happier for it :england:

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:

Yes CM kills us LOL what a laugh they even log , whining over us in 1 FG who kills them when they got a regular alb FG (count 12):puke:

And tbh a zerg (BG) is used to siege a frontier, what we decieded to do for a few days. Since regular 8 vs 8 is almost imposible to find, we adapt to alb playstyle, Zerg /Siege, until we get enough of it.
If it hurts, well get over it, we also have to when we get ganked (PVE'd)between 0400..0700 at night.
And since u can only cry AC, AC, AC..we now did it in daytime.:worthy:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
grats middies on taking our str relic (again).

nice show.

and i don`t consider what mids did yesterday even resembles an AC.

at around 24 o clock, alb BG leader logged along with a lot of other people, and we were completely cought with our pants down when beno fell and the relic gate opened. fair :p

where do i put a signature to get rvr like last weekend and today all the time ?

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:

lol you slag Katago off for pve'ing keeps ...and you guys been doing just that since what 10:15am or before... well played !

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
There is far too much hate on this forum people, spread some love, people taking it all far too serious

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
lol gota laugh only way people can get relics of us albs is to do it when theres next to no albs on :)

but dont get too comfy it shall be back in excal pretty soon :)

enjoy while it lasts:)
:england:

uron

Loyal Freddie
whitelights said:
Yes CM kills us LOL what a laugh they even log , whining over us in 1 FG who kills them when they got a regular alb FG (count 12):puke:

And tbh a zerg (BG) is used to siege a frontier, what we decieded to do for a few days. Since regular 8 vs 8 is almost imposible to find, we adapt to alb playstyle, Zerg /Siege, until we get enough of it.
If it hurts, well get over it, we also have to when we get ganked (PVE'd)between 0400..0700 at night.
And since u can only cry AC, AC, AC..we now did it in daytime.:worthy:

i remember killing u mutiple times, infact almost every time we met, although this was going back atealst 2 months now! maybe ur brain cell cant recall tht far back. As i said i couldnt care about the relic, i didnt say it was an AC raid, but lets be honest from sounds of it..it might aswell have been. i dont cry AC,AC,AC either.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Whitelights is just too daft to cope with all that, they got us yesterday once though with a FG.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
So if for example mids would relic raid on a working day arround 13:00-15:00 that would be wrong in your eyes aswell?

It all depends on the amount of online players in the realm. If there are 10 albs in /who, and alot more in mid, then yes that would be wrong. That would be the equivavlence of AC raiding.

/Charmangle

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
every single time a relic has been taken, prime or ac, this happens. I think we should make a book, call it something in the lines of "DAOC QQ" it would be very long atleast.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
You just don't get it do you lol ?

The fact is, I honestly don't care :)

And this my friends is my lesson to you, stop taking the relics so seriously and you'll be alot happier for it :england:

So does that mean you wont pve them back lol?

And anyone report that alb for all the spam in our BG today? Can't remember what his name is. Hope he gets banned :) Anyone know who is was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom