grats mids

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
On what? Running a BG to zerg the shit out of everything because school hasn't started yet?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
On what? Running a BG to zerg the shit out of everything because school hasn't started yet?

yeah at 1am :p guess that means we can AC it back lol

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ah, I congratulate Becksvart and Whitelights on their good cooperation in making me log with 40 people on stick so I couldn't be bothered to play more.

Shrug.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
like ur CM crew wouldnt have done that anyways? dont make me laugh
U still have the ACed relic of hib in your realm so your realm aint hardly the one to talk
STFU

Congratz to zeh mids of d0000m :worthy: :worthy:

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Im guessing its ok for us to ac again now without them moaning at us and posting on here everytime they die.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
Im guessing its ok for us to ac again now without them moaning at us and posting on here everytime they die.

Has that ever bothered albs before?

If so i havent noticed

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
joap said:
Has that ever bothered albs before?

If so i havent noticed

Dont see why it should anymore either, mids and hibs constantly post on here that albs are op and there is more of us and its not fair that we take relics and do ac raids, funny how albs get stick for it everytime but its ok for mids to do it?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
yeah go mids
we can have AC raids agian i can get my keep title now on a few more toons
really hope mids have got plenty of redbull proplus etc as your gunna need it now as i'm sure alb will be back at there AC/Redbull raids from now on and i really woulndt expect to be left with Irvr any more in alb, it could have been take any night this week at 3am but albs left it as it was good for the server and now mids abuse it well i say "If It's NOT RED THEN ITS DEAD"

oh and ps

to the hibs and mids that just took ears t3 together i have a lovely screeny of you all working on the door together as do goa now

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

When did we start shure was not at that time but i see you haven got your clock to work

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
thergador said:
oh and ps

to the hibs and mids that just took ears t3 together i have a lovely screeny of you all working on the door together as do goa now

And your point is?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Lecturin said:
When did we start shure was not at that time but i see you haven got your clock to work

whitelights said:
We starte roaming at 21 00 cet / nothing else then zerg encounters.
BG up to make a stand against 20 -35 albs mostly.
Just fun sieging , until after a couple wipes on alb side they all dissapeared.
We went on with the fun and took Beno , was bad and low defended.( flames on Blendrake guess u were all there....)
At relic we just charged in and defence was wiped fast.
Beno was retaken with more albs then there was Mids in our BG, only we went faster i guess.
U can' t speak of an AC raid since we all played from 21 till 0200 at night.
Have a nice school week.
I'l go to work tomorow,-)
:worthy:

( RR on MID on 30/12/06 //01/01/07 repaid ):eek2:

oh in that case most of the so called alb ac raids werent then as they started in prime time and carried on, trying to defend your raid as not an AC raid is lame m8 you know it was we know it was end of story

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
hmpf lol rofl

We went on with the fun and took Beno , was bad and low defended.( flames on Blendrake guess u were all there....)
Beno was retaken with more albs then there was Mids in our BG, only we went faster i guess.
Have a nice school week.

( RR on MID on 31/12/06 //01/01/07 repaid ):eek2:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Duvelken said:
And your point is?

well some peeps might not get to log back on both realms hitting the same door claer x realming and against STOG etc

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Oh the irony all day Mids/Hibs been knocking on Albs door and because Mids got a break through in taking Relic we now see that Albs want to take they Relic back at Shit O Clock in the morning.

Grow Some balls Albs as been posted there more of you than 2 realms put together take it back at a primetime and involve you own realm.

But by posts recieved on this 1 so far it seems it will get AC'd back :worthy:

Soulja

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
Have a nice school week.

Funny how whenever albs do anything after 22gmt its called ac by hibs and mids, pot, kettle, black.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
Have a nice school week.

so if we have a bg still up and stay up the the next 76 hours and you lose all your relics that means all that raid is prime time ??? i think not:wanker:

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
thergador said:
well some peeps might not get to log back on both realms hitting the same door claer x realming and against STOG etc

that's just silly :twak: give proof they weren't just hibs helping out

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Oh the irony all day Mids/Hibs been knocking on Albs door and because Mids got a break through in taking Relic we now see that Albs want to take they Relic back at Shit O Clock in the morning.

Grow Some balls Albs as been posted there more of you than 2 realms put together take it back at a primetime and involve you own realm.

Soulja
why bother ?

hibs and mids clearly working togther to take keeps/towers now and peeps on fh even admit it openly so if you wanna play like arse's then i dont see why albs shouldn't

i never supported AC raids but from now ill make sure i go on every one i can

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja
Do they ever do any sucsessful RR without AC?NOOOOOOOOOO

Only astyth that has ran MRE in prime time The last of the honorable ALBS cause their species is about do die out and leave only pricks behind..
Dont worry astyth u will go down in the Hall of Fame:) , instead of most of the albs that will go down the croudful road in the Hall of shame..

And thergador how can u whine? U still have the ACed relic of the hibs in renaris so stfu go to shop buy a clue and comeback and sux some more balls of ur precious m8s,,

Cry me a river and come back another day

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Duvelken said:
that's just silly :twak: give proof they weren't just hibs helping out
they where hitting the door togther and like i said i sent it all ready to the right place

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
oh in that case most of the so called alb ac raids werent then as they started in prime time and carried on, trying to defend your raid as not an AC raid is lame m8 you know it was we know it was end of story
If you want to cry do it in your moms knee

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
thergador said:

And you know that is a blatent Lie all Alb Relic Raids have been from 00:00 to 06:00 and have been for over a year so get you head out you Arse and face facts.

Soulja

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Do they ever do any sucsessful RR without AC?NOOOOOOOOOO

Only astyth that has ran MRE in prime time The last of the honorable ALBS cause their species is about do die out and leave only pricks behind..
Dont worry astyth u will go down in the Hall of Fame:) , instead of most of the albs that will go down the croudful road in the Hall of shame..

And thergador how can u whine? U still have the ACed relic of the hibs in renaris so stfu go to shop buy a clue and comeback and sux some more balls of ur precious m8s,,

Cry me a river and come back another day

lol when did i ac the relic ?
and sorry m8 but i anit a :wanker: or a ball sucker have got more of a clue than an E-peen forum troll like your self

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode said:
Like u never done that before? :wanker:

I´ve said i stoped it,in fact i havent done one for over 6months( last series of AC raids) but after tonight forget about it, hell im gonna do it as soon as i can.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
thergador said:
lol when did i ac the relic ?
and sorry m8 but i anit a :wanker: or a ball sucker have got more of a clue than an E-peen forum troll like your self
and ur point is?;)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann said:
like ur CM crew wouldnt have done that anyways? dont make me laugh
U still have the ACed relic of hib in your realm so your realm aint hardly the one to talk
STFU

Congratz to zeh mids of d0000m :worthy: :worthy:

You STFU for starters, your the bigest d***f**ing mo*** on hibernia. You couldnt get groups on alb cause you were too much of a pissant you had to move to hib to get in groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom