Grats on relic raid mids!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Grats on a well done, fun and server aspiring prime time relic raid!!!
Also I would like to thank you for taking Caer Benowyc, as it obviously was too costy for alb guilds to hold.

Thanks for making this server a much better place to rvr in!

Edit: I find it funny that when school vacation started, mid population doubled, but I'm not gonna jump to conclusions :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
You mids are a bunch of wankers

Amphrax/Arauddry

Septina

Part of the furniture
Not like it matters in the end, Horner and CM will at least have a fun night tonight. :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
gratz irvr will never be in hw again...Thanks alot....really :/

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Not like it matters in the end, Horner and CM will at least have a fun night tonight. :)

Yeah but thats not the point... Mid always and always will take advantage of having Irvr in Alb.

What annoys me the most is the amount of flame Alb gets for what ever they do and yet Mid players are just as bad...

Amphrax/Arauddry

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
theres a couple anon in that screenie too ..
sigh...

lets just hope hibs AC them back (tho this will drop thier pop to about 5 so dont count on it)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yeah but thats not the point... Mid always and always will take advantage of having Irvr in Alb.

What annoys me the most is the amount of flame Alb gets for what ever they do and yet Mid players are just as bad...

Amphrax/Arauddry

Both albs and hibs have done the same shit in enemy frontiers so not like this is any big news. :p

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
gratz mids......:puke: (not for all of u)
the next time u will speak/whine/cry for albion u should better stfu!

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
i remember this old dance song it went something like this :

Heeere we go again, here we go, here we go, heeeere we go again, here we goooo !!!

it was quite lame tbh and luckely i cant remember it fully or i just sing like ****

aika

Can't get enough of FH
netcode camping a tower :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
netcode camping a tower :D

wtf i cant kill a trio as hunter so ofc i stay there some time :p
sorc wizz dibot so no thnx, i need somewhere to hide :>
but atleast now my temp is ready ^^

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
lets just hope hibs AC them back (tho this will drop thier pop to about 5 so dont count on it)

Which has been the argument for a long time now. I seriously hope the "don't ruin irvr in hib" brigade don't come here whinging about losing a relic when it was pointed out months ago this would happen sooner or later. I'm just surprised both relics didn't get removed.

Still, gratz to Mid for taking advantage of hibbies rp horn, maybe they will finally learn a lesson :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't wait to see the whine on FH when either albs or hibs take the relic back and both of the mid relics.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved

Amphrax/Arauddry

Ehm and vice versa, as far as i remember. One other question Amphrax, what on earth keeps you playing Alb, we have had much out of you as you played mid. Is it just a high rr infil on an account that is holding you in Alb or what is the fashination???

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

p.s. I am at work, i ´have nothing to do with this RR but to inform Aika, we for one guild have NO Members below the age of 18 yrs of IRL age. So the thingy with the school holidays does not fit in for our members.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
dont inclue all in same site m8 ... some one still have some respec

True there. Realm generalisations on a cluster where people play multiple realms kinda doesn't do it. The term "wanker" should be reserved for individuals

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Both albs and hibs have done the same shit in enemy frontiers so not like this is any big news. :p

Hibs have maybe ACd twice or 3times max during the time there has been NF.
Where as mids and albs have done it over 10 times. So I would say that mid and alb are the worst in that department.
But I really don't give a rats ass about relics,just makes it bit harder for me to kill the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom