grats mids

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
And you know that is a blatent Lie all Alb Relic Raids have been from 00:00 to 06:00 and have been for over a year so get you head out you Arse and face facts.

Soulja
yes i agree that albs have AC i never siad they haven't but if the mids one tonight wasnt then the albs one's cant have been is all i'm saying they are all redbull /ac raids if they anit prime time

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
and ur point is?;)
you talk shite :)
and you troll forum to make your life better?
mmm says something about your self i think

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
You STFU for starters, your the bigest d***f**ing mo*** on hibernia. You couldnt get groups on alb cause you were too much of a pissant you had to move to hib to get in groups.
Just for starters i moved to hib with the people i grouped with in alb so i guess u got pwned? that why u mad at me? me spankin ur sexeh little ass and tell u to run?:p

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
thergador said:
they where hitting the door togther and like i said i sent it all ready to the right place

Think the'll have a good laugh in GOA HQ :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I expect this to become a very bad thread ^^.

When the Hibs run a FG maximum because of their low population and get zerged to pieces by 4 FGs of Albs or 4 FGs of Mids in the same area, when Mids make the 7 men Custodia PuG log by outzerging the so named (FH) masters of AC'ing and zerging, when you know every group out on the server is bad (counting enemy groups and the groups I run in too, so spare me with your whine) bar Team Conclave maybe who don't have to fight anyone else and surf the zerg too and no one even tries to become better (for exactly what reason should one try it?) you know the server is in deep shit (excuse my language(.

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Just to get facts straight. The very same time Mids was on Beno keep, the Albs was on Blend keep. So both realm did the EXCACT same thing at the EXCACT same time. The only difference was Beno opened the relic gate and Mids worked faster. Worth taking into account before casting mud.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
well going to bed, cba to argue anymore, just dont be suprised if albs start ac raids lots more this year now. Havent been on one for more than a year but looking forward to it now.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Surprise surprise... players appear and CM dissapear... FOR THE REALM MATES!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann said:
Just for starters i moved to hib with the people i grouped with in alb so i guess u got pwned? that why u mad at me? me spankin ur sexeh little ass and tell u to run?:p

the ppl you grouped in alb? im sorry but your imaginary friends dont count. Hell no im not mad at you...how can i be mad at lets say hmmm a 2year old children? i cant now cant i? so i guess u got powned?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
I´ve said i stoped it,in fact i havent done one for over 6months( last series of AC raids) but after tonight forget about it, hell im gonna do it as soon as i can.

LOL at Whines from ALBS on this especially AC crew FFS you got Relic taken by Mids as Mid ldr said you even outnumbered them but you cocked up but at least you could defend ???? So really go get you Relic back off them when they online and Show them that you got Balls to go do it.

And as for this was AC the raids been going on all day in Alb from Mids and Hibs.At least them 2 realm have had the Balls to go against alb but you seem to think you don't like the parity of it AC you Relic back if you feel so aggrieved but all you doing is showing the rest of the Server what a bunch of wankers you are.

Involve the rest of you Realm they may find it enjoyable going on a RR as they don't seem to go on many.

Soulja

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
hmm and u dont? guess we full of shit both then :)

tbh i cba

at least you lot have got what you want for a few hours anyway albs will take the relic back in an AC raid hibs/mids will work togther the game/server will get fecked up we will all quit/move server/to usa

there only gunna be one way out off this hole we in and it anit gunna happen

ps i dont hate any off ya in RL but i gunna kill ya all in game or at least try :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sarumann said:
Only astyth that has ran MRE in prime time The last of the honorable ALBS cause their species is about do die out and leave only pricks behind..

Nice, so every alb now playing is a prick? Only a complete moron would write such utter crap! :worthy:

I really wish people would use an ounce of sense before writing such bolx.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
I was ready to give this thread a 4 star rating, but i think I'm going to hold off and wait till the morning....its an almost certainty this will be 5 star worthy by then.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
the ppl you grouped in alb? im sorry but your imaginary friends dont count. Hell no im not mad at you...how can i be mad at lets say hmmm a 2year old children? i cant now cant i? so i guess u got powned?
calm down m8
First of all its not my fault u spent a millenium to get ur wizard passed rr8
and i guess the friends i played with in alb know more about your class they dont play than urself,And heres a surprise they even know their own class now
Take a chill pill and a red bull and do your relic raid the way u allways done u know it will happen anyways cause albs dont manage to do something primetime anyways

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
Nice, so every alb now playing is a prick? Only a complete moron would write such utter crap! :worthy:

I really wish people would use an ounce of sense before writing such bolx.

Bingo!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Seeking attention like you did by downgrading a Relic keep?

I'm simply enjoying a portion of delicious irony. There there Manisch :fluffle: we'll get those DAMNED AC raiders we will.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
tbh i cba

at least you lot have got what you want for a few hours anyway albs will take the relic back in an AC raid hibs/mids will work togther the game/server will get fecked up we will all quit/move server/to usa

there only gunna be one way out off this hole we in and it anit gunna happen

ps i dont hate any off ya in RL but i gunna kill ya all in game or at least try :)

So FIRST they AC the relic back ,....
Now they even move to the US servers,....

Gratz, Gratz, Gratz,.... or make up ur mind.

Maybe for once make a stand as we did on the passing of the year.
:worthy:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann said:
calm down m8
First of all its not my fault u spent a millenium to get ur wizard passed rr8
and i guess the friends i played with in alb know more about your class they dont play than urself,And heres a surprise they even know their own class now
Take a chill pill and a red bull and do your relic raid the way u allways done u know it will happen anyways cause albs dont manage to do something primetime anyways

Yeh took me a while...you know I HAVE A RL not like you. oh im sure they know more about my class, i used to have that dream aswell, i think you should wake up your friends from the pink world

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
perfect, and 1 more week of night shifts left for me to AC back the AC'd relic :england:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
whitelights said:
So FIRST they AC the relic back ,....
Now they even move to the US servers,....

Gratz, Gratz, Gratz,.... or make up ur mind.

Maybe for once make a stand as we did on the passing of the year.
:worthy:

yes m8 albs will most lightly AC it back

mids and hibs will flame on FH and get more and more pissed off and whats left of the server will end up leaving

and i have made a stand every day till about 23:00 in rvr was on an allaince POC event tonight that end about 23:00 and rvr was still jam packed so i stay on, and wittness the attack (which was very well carried out btw very quick)

would like to see more 3 way fight in prime time my self like the ones asy (klerical) runs as we have all had some good fun with them

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
swords said:
I'm simply enjoying a portion of delicious irony. There there Manisch :fluffle: we'll get those DAMNED AC raiders we will.

Erm, I don't care about relics that much and wish all AC'ers all the best if they like to play this way, I care a bit about the fuss you made by running a FG and using an AC'ed relic and GoA's response to your actions as an excuse to fuck off to somewhere else. Genereally speaking, hypocrites like you make baby Manisch cry ^^.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Do they ever do any sucsessful RR without AC?NOOOOOOOOOO

Only astyth that has ran MRE in prime time The last of the honorable ALBS cause their species is about do die out and leave only pricks behind..
Dont worry astyth u will go down in the Hall of Fame:) , instead of most of the albs that will go down the croudful road in the Hall of shame..

And thergador how can u whine? U still have the ACed relic of the hibs in renaris so stfu go to shop buy a clue and comeback and sux some more balls of ur precious m8s,,

Cry me a river and come back another day

Says the ex. alb

It's funny how someone becomes so honorable by just moving to another side. Wonder who has to go and buy some clues.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
If u have the balls AC it on 1am .... not on 7am!
But again ... ALBS and BALLS r some words that cant be in the same sentence... only if its negative :flame:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Says the ex. alb

It's funny how someone becomes so honorable by just moving to another side. Wonder who has to go and buy some clues.
think its the other way around... like becoming honorable then moveing to another side...

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
If u have the balls AC it on 1am .... not on 7am!
But again ... ALBS and BALLS r some words that cant be in the same sentence... only if its negative :flame:
so constructive m8 i bet you really think what happen tonight will not have any affect mids/hibs

goding alb ACers (which i was all mosted tempeted to become one off (would be asleep by now normally but got a man cold :) ) so cba to think about stay up normally just to get a keep title that ill never use lol) isnt going to make things any better

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
thergador said:
tbh i cba

at least you lot have got what you want for a few hours anyway albs will take the relic back in an AC raid
Please don't include all albs in your game-destroying-ac-shit!

Some of us albs actually hate the fact that a very small grp of albs are hijacking relics, while others are sleeping/shagging away the whole night, for The Realm etc..! It's BS!

Personally I enjoy 8v8 fights and the occacionally(?!) iRvR somewhere! I rofl'd my ass off when I saw TT had set the hurb to lvl 1 to help the hibbies abit after someone AC'd their relic! Relic gates should be locked after 2am tbh! I don't see why a relic is so important to you guys! Gives a challenge when the oppenents hits a little harder! If you like it easymode go play cs with bots or some shootem up game with god mode! Let the mids have the relic!

And Mani! I don't understand why you are so wound up over a str relic?! You play a sorc don't you?!

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
you talk shite :)
and you troll forum to make your life better?
mmm says something about your self i think

all the whine on here from all sides says enuff about everyone tbvfh xDDD
oh and Making , i can't have u being pwned by anyone else but me , please go to bed or something !
and to Kinetix ... stop talking crap and offending ppl 24/7 , Making can't help it that his imaginary friends is all he's got :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom