grats mids

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
mids not back at school to day ?
as they dont seem to follow what most peeps are calling prime time

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me or do others think Kzn hits the crack pipe before posting? cause alot of his replys dosen't make much sense to me.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
This thread demonstrates why the Prydwen/Excal cluster is like the weirdest circus on the internet. Kagato (aka Crusty the clown) and the rest of the circus cavorting around trying to get attention because they live their lives at times when no-one else is there to notice.

I mean seriously how sad does your life have to be to behave like such a twat? I guess night time telly must be really shit these days if this is what you have to do to get some fun Kagato. :D

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Sorry Charm but 10 albs isnt a good defence tbh, even if it was 15 wouldnt still be a good defence. Mids charged Relic castle with near 5fgs, dosent matter if it started at 9pm, the actual raid was bettwen 00:30 and 1:30 am on a sunday wich means ppl have to work on monday.

I agree 10 albs isnt a good defence, but are you telling me that with /who you had 10 albs logged on ? If so, then it was off prime time and a bad thing which justifies /whine. BUT if you did /who and had 100 logged on, then it was a GOOD thing. (unless you had a major raid ofc)

Why ? Simply because its something that COULD warrant a some good rvr, if the PvE people choose not to use that, thats their choice, but it doesnt change the fact that the possibility was there.

It has nothing to do with when the raid finishes, what is important is how many logged on albs in the realm did you have mate. Also finishing a raid at 01.00 isnt that bad even on a work night. People usually start work at 08.00, getting up at 07.00 that leaves you with 6 hours sleep, which any normal adult would think is ok. An hour or 2 later is too late, that leaves you with sleep deprivation.

But thats hardly the point though, the point is and still will be, how many people the other realm has logged on at that time. Because that is what determins what the odds are for creating fun rvr.

If mids have 150 mids on when albs are taking a relic, but only 10 in rvr, I wouldnt whine at the albs (no matter what time), but at the crappy mids that couldnt be arsed to defend their realm.

/Charmangle

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
Is it just me or do others think Kzn hits the crack pipe before posting? cause alot of his replys dosen't make much sense to me.

Although any kind of drugs is legal in my country, id did not hit the crack pipe... so its proberly you.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
I agree 10 albs isnt a good defence, but are you telling me that with /who you had 10 albs logged on ? If so, then it was off prime time and a bad thing which justifies /whine. BUT if you did /who and had 100 logged on, then it was a GOOD thing. (unless you had a major raid ofc)

Why ? Simply because its something that COULD warrant a some good rvr, if the PvE people choose not to use that, thats their choice, but it doesnt change the fact that the possibility was there.

It has nothing to do with when the raid finishes, what is important is how many logged on albs in the realm did you have mate. Also finishing a raid at 01.00 isnt that bad even on a work night. People usually start work at 08.00, getting up at 07.00 that leaves you with 6 hours sleep, which any normal adult would think is ok. An hour or 2 later is too late, that leaves you with sleep deprivation.

But thats hardly the point though, the point is and still will be, how many people the other realm has logged on at that time. Because that is what determins what the odds are for creating fun rvr.

If mids have 150 mids on when albs are taking a relic, but only 10 in rvr, I wouldnt whine at the albs (no matter what time), but at the crappy mids that couldnt be arsed to defend their realm.

/Charmangle

So if for example mids would relic raid on a working day arround 13:00-15:00 that would be wrong in your eyes aswell?

cmr

Banned
Kzn ok.... you take relics all the time at 6am and so on when there are no defenders, take for instance, the Hibernian relic you have now.

Midgard take your relic at 12 GMT am i correct? by rights there should be a lot on then to defend.

Please tell me how you can justify any whine or any of the bullshit you and your realm has posted in this thread?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
Kzn ok.... you take relics all the time at 6am and so on when there are no defenders, take for instance, the Hibernian relic you have now.

Midgard take your relic at 12 GMT am i correct? by rights there should be a lot on then to defend.

Please tell me how you can justify any whine or any of the bullshit you and your realm has posted in this thread?

I cannot find me whining in this thread... even said gratz to the mids :p The hibs had plenty of oppurtunities to
retake take relic, im not gonna give it a way, but i dont mind if the hibs take it at what time of the day. Nor i dont
care if mids take relics from us at what time a day. 01:00 my time i logged, so that should be 00:00 UK time.
And yes i agree with you that it is abit boring if you loose the relics each night, so thats why we stopped doing that,
not to repair the server (what lot ppl say that we to late for that), cause my thoughts are that the server is not
dieing because of that.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
Blow you have no right atall to whine on anyone that do a offtime raid.Use it as an exscuse to stay home from work and pve guards all night if you want but dont whine.

Where do i whine about that?
allready said that i dont care about the relics what time there taken... i complain about the people whining at albs and saying mids done it great while they doing the same as albs.

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Fanguir said:
look at the map on albion :) WL ftw WL ftw :)

Well seems they doing good.. this thread can stay bit longer open... cause its not worth a new thread ;)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Where do i whine about that?
allready said that i dont care about the relics what time there taken... i complain about the people whining at albs and saying mids done it great while they doing the same as albs.
yes i missread but, you where to fast to responce :p was about to edit it.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
on ava cluster there was still around 1000 ppl in NF at 0:30 am on a sunday, yeah uk cluster is alive!

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
pinkey said:
Dont see why it should anymore either, mids and hibs constantly post on here that albs are op and there is more of us and its not fair that we take relics and do ac raids, funny how albs get stick for it everytime but its ok for mids to do it?
1am isn't ACing there was probably 40albs or so defending it anyways so...
and Well done mids :drink:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
last i checked, mids dont have an alb relic?

As i can read from this thread is that albs took it back few mins later

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Sorry Charm but 10 albs isnt a good defence tbh, even if it was 15 wouldnt still be a good defence. Mids charged Relic castle with near 5fgs, dosent matter if it started at 9pm, the actual raid was bettwen 00:30 and 1:30 am on a sunday wich means ppl have to work on monday.

mids charged relic keep with pretty much 3fg +- afew.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
As i can read from this thread is that albs took it back few mins later

Wrong was not few minutes later as usually you don't seem to think before using you keypad.

Alb Relic for peoples information as was posted here was Picked up at 00:37 am and placed in Arvakr at 01:30.

Kagato (No Balls) decided to take Relic with the other band of No balls at around 05:00am.

Big difference and from what I am lead to believe when Mids took Beno ALBS were trying to take Blendrake but Mids were quicker so as for no 1 to defend that was a load of Crap.

Way it looks Albs fucked up Mids took they asses to cleaners then claim AC lol so for justification of this WAITED to retake they relic from Arvakr when server population is at it's lowest.

Nice going I say as it shows that Albs on this server just do not have SOTG in them whatsover.

Soulja

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Wrong was not few minutes later as usually you don't seem to think before using you keypad.

Wow... i thought you would be one of them that did not understand i was meaing few hours

Looks like mids wanna secure that they have DF atm

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Soulja_IA_ said:

Alb Relic for peoples information as was posted here was Picked up at 00:37 am and placed in Arvakr at 01:30.

Kagato (No Balls) decided to take Relic with the other band of No balls at around 05:00am.

Big difference and from what I am lead to believe when Mids took Beno ALBS were trying to take Blendrake but Mids were quicker so as for no 1 to defend that was a load of Crap.

Way it looks Albs fucked up Mids took they asses to cleaners then claim AC lol so for justification of this WAITED to retake they relic from Arvakr when server population is at it's lowest.

Nice going I say as it shows that Albs on this server just do not have SOTG in them whatsover.

Soulja

well if you think 00:37 and 1:30 is prime time well 5am its prime time then no? I mean was it a friday? or maybe a saturday? No was a sunday, ppl have to work next day, you can call it a honest raid, you can call it beef with bacon for all i care, the fact is that some of the mids that took relic between that time were the same that were QQ about late night raids.

yeah Kagato AC raided relic, but pbbly he wouldnt have done it if mids had done it in normal time?

So i must ask, do you feel the hipocrisy?

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand y people is whining crap >ACing ?? Again and Again. I dont really care of relics or not, but why people have to complain so much for those people who can plays in the night only? Really getting annoy when some people just concerning there own playing time but dont give a shit to other people who has a life.

Acing means Alarm Clock Raid if i am right, and that mean no one is defensing the realm. <well less> Well is that means people who works in the morning or when different realm doing PVE event while you taking relics isnt called a ACing raid.

But really cant say 100% on that, as like now there isnt any cluster time which is completely stupid. And people can do crossrealm when ever they like, and I gues that is why people is complaining overpopulared on 1 side. <that include ALB, HIB, MID>.

As far as I can see, hib hasnt leave at all but they had either moved to another realms or servers. if you say who kills the game, that isnt albs but are those people who cant afford to lose. I do understand alb isnt a very great realm, people is LOC <Lack of Communication> and that make lot of difficuits to solve some problems. But they have good defense sometime but sometime free rps.

Hope you understand what I mean......

cmr

Banned
This is an English server

The relic was taken at 11:30pm English time

Did that sink in to your fat little inbred head?

How the fuck can you class it as an alarm clock or anything else is beyond me. Please shut the fuck up trying to justify all your future sad little alarm clock raids. Kinetix, please tell me your on some form on medication which eases the pain of your head being so far up your own ass.

You will alarm clock raid in the future, not because mids alarm clock raided you, but the same reason you have always done it, you are sad little ***** with nothing better to do.

oh look whats just happened ingame

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
well if you think 00:37 and 1:30 is prime time well 5am its prime time then no? I mean was it a friday? or maybe a saturday? No was a sunday, ppl have to work next day, you can call it a honest raid, you can call it beef with bacon for all i care, the fact is that some of the mids that took relic between that time were the same that were QQ about late night raids.

yeah Kagato AC raided relic, but pbbly he wouldnt have done it if mids had done it in normal time?

So i must ask, do you feel the hipocrisy?

Big difference if you look at 00:30 to 05:00 as defenders were still online and mostly are online at that time you try ing to justify something because Mids handed you asses and you feel aggrieved by it.

As for Kagato doing at a normal time his actions speak for them selves tbh NO he would not have done it at a primetime he more interested in having his plaudits for being a wanker and doing it at time he did.

Big Difference in going for Relic at 00:00 especially as server was active 05:00 99% server inactive.

Keep trying to Fool you self Kinetix that you were hard done by I buy you a box of tissues to cry into.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Wow... i thought you would be one of them that did not understand i was meaing few hours

Looks like mids wanna secure that they have DF atm

LOL Blow reread you Post numbnuts you wrote minutes not Hours rofl so my post holds up :wanker:

Soulja(Blows Favourite Poster) :)

MaCaBr3

Banned
Soulja_IA_ said:
LOL Blow reread you Post numbnuts you wrote minutes not Hours rofl so my post holds up :wanker:

Soulja(Blows Favourite Poster) :)

And I guess your irony detector ran out of batterys.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Only astyth that has ran MRE in prime time The last of the honorable ALBS cause their species is about do die out and leave only pricks behind..

by this statement you are insulting people you do not know, including me.

Thats fine as it lays pressident for me to call you a wanker.:england:

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

just stroke your e-peen and fook off to avalon:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom