grats mids

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Please don't include all albs in your game-destroying-ac-shit!

Some of us albs actually hate the fact that a very small grp of albs are hijacking relics, while others are sleeping/shagging away the whole night, for The Realm etc..! It's BS!

Personally I enjoy 8v8 fights and the occacionally(?!) iRvR somewhere! I rofl'd my ass off when I saw TT had set the hurb to lvl 1 to help the hibbies abit after someone AC'd their relic! Relic gates should be locked after 2am tbh! I don't see why a relic is so important to you guys! Gives a challenge when the oppenents hits a little harder! If you like it easymode go play cs with bots or some shootem up game with god mode! Let the mids have the relic!

And Mani! I don't understand why you are so wound up over a str relic?! You play a sorc don't you?!

it which point did i say all albs will AC the relics? what what point am i say that its a good thing that it will get ACed back i just think tonights event and the follow up which will happen (not by myself or maost of the other albs ) is only going to add to the problems on the server

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
snoepie said:
all the whine on here from all sides says enuff about everyone tbvfh xDDD
oh and making , i can't have u being pwned by anyone else but me , please go to bed or something !
lol which bit for that is the pwn and i'm in bed with a man cold (with tablet pc)

illu

Part of the furniture
So let me get this right -

Mids and Hibs enjoy iRvR in Albland a while, then some Albs start zerging a few Mids and Hibs, Mids raise a small Zerg to counter.
Albs start going to bed? Mids and Hibs bash another Alb Keep or 2 - Mids pinch Alb STR Relic between 9pm->130am

Albs say "This is an AC Raid!" and "We're going to AC it back!"

I haven't been on in a few days - but call me old fashioned but it sounds like this was a late evening raid?

Then I see some Albs moaning about Hibs and Mids working together - well let's think - Albs have a Hib Relic......Albs decided to take every single Hib keep/tower except for maybe 2, do you Albs think Hibs like them? Since the last Alb raid on Hib, the Hib population has nose-dived so I can kind of see why Hibs and Mids are teaming up.

I don't give a flying monkeys arse about relics anyway, Albs have enough nightshift workers to get them back overnight so they are meaningless. All they do is cause arguements.
I suppose they give a reason for people to RvR but I'm just happy for everyone to have their own relics and have a level playing field, and I'd rather have iRvR than the Alb STR Relic for ooooooo 4 hours?

Anyway - take care of my Midland while I am away - going on my Honeymoon so no DAOC for me for 2 weeks. For these 2 weeks life > DAOC :) But I'll be back! Especially to give that Kagato siege-monkey a good hiding :p

Oli - Illu

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
lol which bit for that is the pwn and i'm in bed with a man cold (with tablet pc)

the bed bit was to Sarumann .. aka Making QQ

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Mids pinch Alb STR Relic between 9pm->130am

relic was picked up around 12:37 and placed aound 1:30 but hey its only a game so yes late night raid (even though when albs have done them around this time they have been called AC/redbull)

illu said:
I don't give a flying monkeys arse about relics anyway, Albs have enough nightshift workers to get them back overnight so they are meaningless. All they do is cause arguements.
aggree 100%

illu said:
going on my Honeymoon

grts on getting married :drink: :drink:

snoepie said:
the bed bit was to Sarumann .. aka Making QQ
kk my miss read i guess /hugs no need to QQ

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Erm, I don't care about relics that much and wish all AC'ers all the best if they like to play this way, I care a bit about the fuss you made by running a FG and using an AC'ed relic and GoA's response to your actions as an excuse to fuck off to somewhere else. Genereally speaking, hypocrites like you make baby Manisch cry ^^.

Oooh the 'I don't realy care much about relics' defence. Followed swiftly by a re-iteration of the 'attention seeking whores' and the 'excuse to move servers' fallacies.
Don't forget to copy them so you can spout them occasionally when anything vaguely AC pops up on the forums.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
thergador said:
relic was picked up around 12:37 and placed aound 1:30 but hey its only a game so yes late night raid (even though when albs have done them around this time they have been called AC/redbull)

There again you are wrong with you timings look back last year on FH and read on all Relic Raids that have been done especially Alb you will find that Relics were taken at around 3-6 am in morning find 1 timing that Albs have done at this time I think you will find it take you a long long time trolling these forums in finding 1.

Infact look at all Relic Raids in past year and find which Realm out of the 3 have done it the most Hint: it be Alb.

Soulja

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
But I'll be back! Especially to give that Kagato siege-monkey a good hiding :p

Oli - Illu

good luck trying, i'll be in bed when mids are raiding :p

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
There again you are wrong with you timings look back last year on FH and read on all Relic Raids that have been done especially Alb you will find that Relics were taken at around 3-6 am in morning find 1 timing that Albs have done at this time I think you will find it take you a long long time trolling these forums in finding 1.

Infact look at all Relic Raids in past year and find which Realm out of the 3 have done it the most Hint: it be Alb.

Soulja
am assuming you meaning the later part about albs bit here as the time i post for time are pretty close to what happen ofc i didnt write down the times
ill take you word for it cba to sreach though the long long list that come up if you albs, ac relic raid but ithought i recalled one that got placed about 2ish while i was pling the miss's at orcs one night must have been mistaken thought if you have read though 500+ posts,

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Oooh the 'I don't realy care much about relics' defence. Followed swiftly by a re-iteration of the 'attention seeking whores' and the 'excuse to move servers' fallacies.
Don't forget to copy them so you can spout them occasionally when anything vaguely AC pops up on the forums.
not being funny m8 but do you still post on excal boards just to wind him up lol tbh there an ignore function on FH too ya know

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Who are you anyhow swords, some no name! :fluffle:

I am just confused about how 1am or 130am is an AC raid :D

Really, the mind boggles. :m00:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Asha said:
Who are you anyhow swords, some no name! :fluffle:

I am just confused about how 1am or 130am is an AC raid :D

Really, the mind boggles. :m00:

Wouldn't call it an AC raid but no enemies to defend is no enemies to defend and as challenging...

Didn't ment to hurt your feelings with the no namer thingy dear Asha but you must have crossed my way by name calling and generalizing some sheeps who fully deserve it and I felt obliged to protect them ^^.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Balance is restored, the SoTG is upheld!
Long live Albion!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Someone asked me to try and solo the relic, got the inner door down but couldn't reach the lord sadly.

So we just had to settle for 9 people instead, thanks to the wubly albs that came for the second and third try. Now if you wanna keep irvr in albion, you mids better learn to behave better :twak:

And cause I know your all just desperate to congratulate us, here's some commemorative photo's of how it began, and how it ended.

For your future referance, a reasonable home security device of any significance wouldn't allow a heavy tank to go strolling around your relic keep at night, I suggest you buy some better guard dogs. :flame:

relicraid1.jpg

relicraid2.jpg

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
the mighty kagato

Lol kagato , at some point , also Mids have to sleep , but...nice taken back imo,...altough...u just won the bigfatasstrofee for the biggest PVE 'r in history.
But GRATZ anyway , now the realm can hug u for a lifetime.
:worthy:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
What a bunch of Wankers that all that can be said for to that :(

Kagato well played you showed you realm what a sad arse bastard you really are hope you realm mates are proud of you :wanker:

Soulja

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Keep it coming lads, I got a whooole night shift to get through tonight and need more reading material :flame:

Though to be fair, I did warn you ;)

Kagato said:
perfect, and 1 more week of night shifts left for me to AC back the AC'd relic :england:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Keep it coming lads, I got a whooole night shift to get through tonight and need more reading material :flame:

Though to be fair, I did warn you ;)

Thought you had more balls than that Kagato but it just goes to show you don't have SOTG we know Goa fucked up over the TT actions pity really it Wankers like you that fucked up this server.

But then again Kagato you actions just go to show how Yellow you really are when it comes to a fight.

Soulja

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
LOL.
I'm suprised that there are so much people awake playing & posting here on FH between 01 and 07 CET. Did all of "the night people" ever considered playing US ?
Those times would fit you more and then you don't have to pve the relics in the night because its primetime?!?! :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:
LOL.
I'm suprised that there are so much people awake playing & posting here on FH between 01 and 07 CET. Did all of "the night people" ever considered playing US ?
Those times would fit you more and then you don't have to pve the relics in the night because its primetime?!?! :p

Challenge would be to much for them there as they meet enemies and not guards.

Soulja

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol...some funny stuff here :p and you people really think the server is fine still? haha

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Its like Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf is still around.
''Everything is fine, there are no troops in Hibernia...''

Irony points for Wittor :fluffle:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Only astyth that has ran MRE in prime time The last of the honorable ALBS cause their species is about do die out and leave only pricks behind..
Dont worry astyth u will go down in the Hall of Fame:) , instead of most of the

Astyth or Asyveth ? Last few MRE i been on were run by Klerical(Asyveth) , tho if u do mean Astyth the scout then /wave /hug Astyth :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
ahahahah....omg its so nice to wake up and see you rude the mids on that pic <3 Kagato :worthy:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I´ve said i stoped it,in fact i havent done one for over 6months( last series of AC raids) but after tonight forget about it, hell im gonna do it as soon as i can.

And i wondered why hibs were leaving the server :p:worthy:

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Someone asked me to try and solo the relic, got the inner door down but couldn't reach the lord sadly.

So we just had to settle for 9 people instead, thanks to the wubly albs that came for the second and third try. Now if you wanna keep irvr in albion, you mids better learn to behave better :twak:

And cause I know your all just desperate to congratulate us, here's some commemorative photo's of how it began, and how it ended.

For your future referance, a reasonable home security device of any significance wouldn't allow a heavy tank to go strolling around your relic keep at night, I suggest you buy some better guard dogs. :flame:

Remember one thing, mids had Berk and hibs had Eras for some time.
This kind of situation is much more interesting for the albs, since no relics open with a single keep take .

But then, albs took Berk back, and mids decided to get irvr in surs instead, which resulted in strengh relic gates opening once Beno fell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom