Bad America....

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i sound realy blunt some times, i have to explain my self with my poor english now.

First of all i'm not racist or nazi at all, but since i been awarded that "I'm the idiot of 2005" award 5'' after my first post i could only laugh. I unerdsand i didnt put it good first place.
Now for the things i said about jews and America.
Why the all good, mighty and peace bringing America never does anything about the conflict between Israle and Palestine? America has been involvet always to situations like this even in countries that are exremely far form it. Why they dont do anyhting about Palestine and let Israles only to deal with it? And how Isreal deasl with it? Attacking non military camp with tanks and soldiers killing 12 years old childs in cold blood.
I know many will say that the Musulmans there are acting like terorist, but answer me this, what other option they have? If your friends and love ones are attacked by tanks and you have nothing else to fight with but rocks, then at some point you might find your self in a truck filled up with explosives. You cant imagine what a man cant do when he is depsarate. Dont eat the propaganda as they always pass on TV. Some times terrorist are not terorist, some times they are people that they have nothing else to fight with and they blow them selfs up with explosives.
This is not good yes, innocent people from both sides are geting killed. And here comes the question why America dont do anything?

For those that know a few things about history, Isreal was founded in year 1947 (if i remember well). After world war 2, and after jews made known to the allied countries the massacre of their kind by the nazis. Jews did suffered during that period. Thus they been given a country, the one we know now as Isreal. Isreal the childs of god as their religion says.
But now after so many years it seams to me that Isreal people forgot how it is to suffer and they killing childs with tanks and helicopters. Thats what bugs me in all these.
Wrong thread? yes this souldn't be here but i had to try explain my self.

Belomar my stupidity might scares you, but what scare me the most is people that forget history and do to other people what they had suffered them selfs.

p.s. I'm sorry for the mess i started, this souldnt be here, but shit happen.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Vermillon said:
Belomar my stupidity might scares you, but what scare me the most is people that forget history and do to other people what they had suffered them selfs.
Well, I certainly don't forget history, but your post was quite provocative. Anyways, I agree with you, this thread does not belong in the General DAoC forum and should probably be moved to an Off-Topic forum.

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
Yeah i sound realy blunt some times, i have to explain my self with my poor english now.

First of all i'm not racist or nazi at all, but since i been awarded that "I'm the idiot of 2005" award 5'' after my first post i could only laugh. I unerdsand i didnt put it good first place.
Now for the things i said about jews and America.
Why the all good, mighty and peace bringing America never does anything about the conflict between Israle and Palestine? America has been involvet always to situations like this even in countries that are exremely far form it. Why they dont do anyhting about Palestine and let Israles only to deal with it? And how Isreal deasl with it? Attacking non military camp with tanks and soldiers killing 12 years old childs in cold blood.
I know many will say that the Musulmans there are acting like terorist, but answer me this, what other option they have? If your friends and love ones are attacked by tanks and you have nothing else to fight with but rocks, then at some point you might find your self in a truck filled up with explosives. You cant imagine what a man cant do when he is depsarate. Dont eat the propaganda as they always pass on TV. Some times terrorist are not terorist, some times they are people that they have nothing else to fight with and they blow them selfs up with explosives.
This is not good yes, innocent people from both sides are geting killed. And here comes the question why America dont do anything?

For those that know a few things about history, Isreal was founded in year 1947 (if i remember well). After world war 2, and after jews made known to the allied countries the massacre of their kind by the nazis. Jews did suffered during that period. Thus they been given a country, the one we know now as Isreal. Isreal the childs of god as their religion says.
But now after so many years it seams to me that Isreal people forgot how it is to suffer and they killing childs with tanks and helicopters. Thats what bugs me in all these.
Wrong thread? yes this souldn't be here but i had to try explain my self.

p.s. I'm sorry for the mess i started, this souldnt be here, but shit happen.

There are certain issues that is beyond your understanding looks like. The Israelis forgot what it is to suffer? What about their children and babies getting killed? Is suicide bombings just propaganda for people to see that Palastines are terrorists? NO. Both sides are in the wrong, doesn't matter from which way you look at it. Israel/Palestine is very high on USA's agenda, but it is the most delicate of situations, and one of the longest. You say you know history, it started long before 1947. You say it's not terrorists but desperate people that blow themselves up? What about the ones they take with them to the afterworld? Were those who died suppressors or just people like us? What I am trying to say there is more involved in this.

Secondly for those who say America is not doing enough: Do yourself a favour and look at USA's Foreign Aid figures. I guess they'll speak for themselves. The Tsunami was a catastrophic event and here you all are argueing about who's doing the most. Just help them , all of you

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Haars said:
There are certain issues that is beyond your understanding looks like. The Israelis forgot what it is to suffer? What about their children and babies getting killed? Is suicide bombings just propaganda for people to see that Palastines are terrorists? NO. Both sides are in the wrong, doesn't matter from which way you look at it. Israel/Palestine is very high on USA's agenda, but it is the most delicate of situations, and one of the longest. You say you know history, it started long before 1947. You say it's not terrorists but desperate people that blow themselves up? What about the ones they take with them to the afterworld? Were those who died suppressors or just people like us? What I am trying to say there is more involved in this.
hmm agweed....
im pretty sure if there was an obvious solution to this problem it would have been implemented a long time ago.
i wanna live in black/white bliss :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
Sorry, I am not a jew. But I spot the nazi when I see you.

Godwin's Law:

"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

:rolleyes:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Cant agree more with Vermill except for the jew part, since i think 90% of americans r idiots , and there isnt that many jews in US.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Think America is quite a fine country (for vacation, wouldn't want to live there tho :x), even tho a lot of Americans (particulary the ones in politics, it seems..) are just plain retards.

Vermillon said:
Actually Americans did do something about it, some years ago. They made it worse -.- I could be wrong here before people go whining, but as far as I remember they gave Israel financial support to buy weapons and the like, obviously not helping out, most likely just after some profit themselves -.-

Vermillon said:
And you actually seem bright compared to some others on this forum eh verm :p

Haars

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Actually Americans did do something about it, some years ago. They made it worse -.- I could be wrong here before people go whining, but as far as I remember they gave Israel financial support to buy weapons and the like, obviously not helping out, most likely just after some profit themselves -.-

Aye when Israel was under attack from all sides and Russian airplanes was downloading Russian tanks 24/7 in Damascus. And actually USA negotiated with Israel from advancing further into Egypt and Syria. If it wasn't for USA there would be a much bigger Israel today.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
Godwin's Law:

"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

:rolleyes:

Godwin´s Law does not work, the thread did not end after my statement. :mad:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Otho said:
Godwin´s Law does not work, the thread did not end after my statement. :mad:
I knew I forgot something... didn't get someone to close the thread after your post <sobs>

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I am pleased to see that this Tsunami has raised alot of money that will help the victims, but lets say the Tsunami was another Civil War and that there wasn't such a huge amount of media attention (which lets face it, is one of the biggest reasons so much money has been raised). Whats worry me is 2005 is supposed to be "The year of Africa" where alot more aid money is pumped into those suffering constantly (as in every day of their short lives) rather than those who have suffered from a natural disaster. Don't get me wrong i'm not saying giving money to the Tsunami effort is wrong i believe every bit of money given is well worth it as the disaster destroy many lives but what people don't realised that alot of government funding allocated to be given to country's such as Africa will be lessend because of this Tsuami.

The government is the main provider of funds for these 3rd World countrys but yet most of the countrys (Yes including America and Britain) don't even reach the agreed GNP level of 0.7 for foreign aid and development funds. What people fail to realise is that the after affects of the Tsunami (Lack of food/water/sanitation etc) is happening all over the 3rd World daily and with little media attention (In relation to the Tsunami) those people have little chance of recieving the amount of funds given to the Tsunami victims.

Just my imput :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom