Wow thats gotta be bad for recruiting new blood

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so Im at the end of my US trial, and I cant for the life of me figgure out how to start subscribing.
Do I have to buy a hardcopy of the game?
I was under the impression that the game and most of the expansions were free now so all I had to do
was to subscribe,
but that clearly does'nt work when I try to,
and I cant find any imformation about the procedure anywhere on their page.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
hmm well usually i just went to: mythic account management

https://accounts.eamythic.com/

use a master password and the go on to billing or activate account i think it was, shouldnt be that hard for new players if it is well .... lol

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
use a master password and the go on to billing or activate account i think it was, shouldnt be that hard for new players if it is well .... lol

Well that does'nt work, and the wole process is confusing, cause the only game mentioned on that account site is Warhammer online.

Edit: I got this mail tho:
"Your billing information for Mythic Entertainment Master Account for Username xxx has been updated via the Account Management site.

If you did not authorize this, please contact support at (650) 628-1001. Phone support hours are 10:00 am - 10:00 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday. You can find further information on account security at http://help.warhammeronline.com.

Thank you!"

But the whole email is kinda vague, and Iv waited 1 houer with no update in acc status and my card not beeing charged so I dont think Iv done it right.

If you are confident that this is how you are supposed to do it tho then there is nothing to do but wait some more.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I havent used the free trial, But I when I went to the USA and you have the game fully patched, where you login to the game there is a NEW ACCOUNT tab. I just clicked that paid for daoc DR and that was it account activated tbh. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Odd, worked ok for me and everyone in the guild.

get CD keys
set up account
set up subscription
profit

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah was i think the account management is quite simple tbh, if u only have war on there u sure u logged in the correct account?

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
ya I got it to work now, I guess it was just the server beeing slow before (I did the excat same thing a second time a few hrs later and it worked) combined with the fact that allmost every reference I saw in there was to WAR making me second guess myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom