American or Euro version

Hellmut

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so some of you guy have been reading my "might try this game" thread and have come up with some nice answers, however.....................

I downloaded the trial and it was the Euro version so i made a huge mistake there for starters.
I didnt realise that i wouldnt be able to access US servers from there (yeah stupid i know)

That brings me to my next question, does this mean that if i purchase the game i will need to purchase a US version to be able to play the Ywain server??

If yes i guess the digital download would be the best option from the us site?

ok dont flame me on this please, just got a bit annoyed after downloading and basically having the only choice of joining a German server if i wanted any human interaction.

The Uk servers had about 7 on there :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uk Euro is dead, Usa is where the Euro english speaking community refugees are.

The only way to get it now is via digital download from Mythic site, the game itself it's free now:

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/Trial

When the Trial period is over, you simply have to log into your Account Page and sign for a period (which you have , ofc, to pay for) ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Yea, can just see it now... 3 buffbots and 4 normal players man, imagine the possibilities of rvr :eek: I mean holy shit you could have a fucking orgy.

ITYM 2 buffbots and 5 Alb stealthers bridge-camping somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom