americans are shit at daoc

liloe

It's my birthday today!
and this is why ywain will be void of fg action within 6mths. the leet people come in and moan non stop. then leave after they have whined and bitched about the player population, and 90% of the player base having a real disliking towards the set grps will be glad when they have left.

I think that's wrong. My EU sub is long gone, but from time to time I see videos from the German servers here and there is still fg action. I played on all EU servers and it's kinda funny how different "nations" play differently. From what I've seen the English and French servers were more elitist than the German and US servers. Sounds funny and I might be wrong, but that's how I experienced it =)

So maybe it will all work out well? ;) Of course the best thing would be an international merge to have like 2-3 big servers, but well, "I have a dream" ^^

Afran

Part of the furniture
I played with some pretty good Americans actually. Most do suck, but so do the EU players over there.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
will everz ever find happiness, doesnt like *cough* freeshards*cough* its to hard to get to 50. and doesnt wanna play TOA as its too easy :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Who you referring to with killtitles lol don't know where you picking up more crap info and as I said I NEVER MENTIONED anyone in particular about Doppels seems you got knickers in twist again Everz.

Soulja

But its blatently obvious who it was aimed for. :drink:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
if u spend 5minutes on vnboards you'll see everz just whines about everything daoc related but keeps coming back and keeps posting about it :p

Zede

Part of the furniture
Has to said, I recently gave up playing again, one major factor was the utter stupidity of the people playing.

Get MLs/ Arti xp ? Narr...easier to "rvr xp" the ML/Arti xp for the next month, than actually make an effort & actually go on some master raids. The amount of people playing with little or no MLs i found was around 50%. A lot of the people from classic just "didnt see" the need to get MLs.

I would play in a regular group, half the regular grp first week i started had ML0, took em 5 weeks to get ML6. The mere thought of a melee class going Bodyguard ? Your havin' a larf.

might re-sub again after cluster if an ex dyvet alliance is about, no feckin way im joining any americans & the like, tards.

Everz

FH is my second home
if u spend 5minutes on vnboards you'll see everz just whines about everything daoc related but keeps coming back and keeps posting about it :p

I try to make it like old BW/FH but it never works :(. The yanks really dont know how to whine and flame.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Generally speaking the Albs are hilarious. They usually hang around a keep until the zerg builds up then charge out to get farmed. I use legendary/sun weapons on my hero and I do some insane damage, most albs don't even bother with a template/resists. Most hibs have MLs and templates though again most are retarded too so it makes little difference.

I got jumped by 2 scouts and an inf the other day, 3 shotted both scouts and destroyed the inf. Not one of them had energy resists. It makes you wonder why they even bother.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Has to said, I recently gave up playing again, one major factor was the utter stupidity of the people playing.

Get MLs/ Arti xp ? Narr...easier to "rvr xp" the ML/Arti xp for the next month, than actually make an effort & actually go on some master raids. The amount of people playing with little or no MLs i found was around 50%. A lot of the people from classic just "didnt see" the need to get MLs.

I would play in a regular group, half the regular grp first week i started had ML0, took em 5 weeks to get ML6. The mere thought of a melee class going Bodyguard ? Your havin' a larf.

might re-sub again after cluster if an ex dyvet alliance is about, no feckin way im joining any americans & the like, tards.

Hiya mate,

My guild is open to you if your interested when you log back on... We are also in an EU /as well most of the EU players are there. If you play ALB ofcourse, hehe

or pm me here if you wanna find out whos in the guild :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Generally speaking the Albs are hilarious. They usually hang around a keep until the zerg builds up then charge out to get farmed. I use legendary/sun weapons on my hero and I do some insane damage, most albs don't even bother with a template/resists. Most hibs have MLs and templates though again most are retarded too so it makes little difference.

I got jumped by 2 scouts and an inf the other day, 3 shotted both scouts and destroyed the inf. Not one of them had energy resists. It makes you wonder why they even bother.

lol I totally agree and I play Alb... The Albs here are a JOKE and I mean JOKE... majority of them have no skill... no templates... not got a clue about their own class... we even had a paladin who played for 5 years and he didn't even know he could Rez... I said in /advice yesterday that 2.00 patch Warlocks will get an extra chamber when they reach RR5... guess what??? a few believed me :) my guildie was even saying that an alb on Vent was moaning about it for 3-4 hours, haha

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Generally speaking the Albs are hilarious. They usually hang around a keep until the zerg builds up then charge out to get farmed. ....

As opposed to the Hibs & Mids that run around with at least 2 groups on stick constantly. Albs obv. can't be arsed to learn how to stick.....

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If I get a computer again, I fancy making a reaver bomb group for the lolz :(

M

Mathizsias

Been playing on the US servers over the past 2 years and I sort of agree, they tend to have more zergling genes than the average European.

@Arauddry
Hi, Arauddry btw, Naveh here, hope you remember ze minstrel ;)

Zede

Part of the furniture
& the fg scene is virtually none existant. log on at US prime time on hib, maybe 1 high rr pug will be running & even then they inv a lowbie rr6 druid cause the canna' find anyone higher thats got a clue.

One plus point about the US Servers, lots more WOMEN, lots. Or is that a plus point....

Thadius

Part of the furniture
On the classic servers when I was playing, there was the zerg and a few great 8 vs 8 battles going on.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Why not just set up a channel just for 8 v 8 for when the cluster comes...

I mean if its really zergy in 1 area... move the 8 v 8 to another area? like they did on the german servers...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I missed my animist, leveled from level 35- 40 just in keep seieges.

Im such a leech! :<

Everz

FH is my second home
Zede thats because hib is the worst of the 8v8 realms to play. Hence why mid/alb dominate it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why not just set up a channel just for 8 v 8 for when the cluster comes...

I mean if its really zergy in 1 area... move the 8 v 8 to another area? like they did on the german servers...

try #daoc on quakenet?

ileks

Part of the furniture
Never played hib but their tank groups (4 or 5 tanks) seem very strong tbh. Maybe its just the players.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Never played hib but their tank groups (4 or 5 tanks) seem very strong tbh. Maybe its just the players.

They are actually. Each one can give you a lot of grief. Both 1vs1 and group fights.

Everz

FH is my second home

They do well, but not much can match bd or theurg grps :<.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I liked playing my Moose version of Tacticaldave in a tank group.

Also enjoyed playing my babay druid, until the high rrs that pugged me up sulked because I was only rr4, like how the fuck am I supposed to get rps any other way?!

We won every fight too, elitist pricks :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
Zede thats because hib is the worst of the 8v8 realms to play. Hence why mid/alb dominate it.

disagree, sweeping statement if i ever saw one !

mids dominated in OF for obvious reasons, not aware albs have ever dominated anything.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair i have met some terrible EUs on the US. Maybe i just realise more because i didnt join groups on Prydwen.

The thing that gets me though is how there is so many rr10,rr11s and rr12s who are completely fucking noob :D

Realm Ranks = time, not skill :) horner being a prime example.

Everz

FH is my second home
disagree, sweeping statement if i ever saw one !

mids dominated in OF for obvious reasons, not aware albs have ever dominated anything.

Try find the hib alternative for dealing with a bd or theurg grp

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Agreed, you could try to stack and pbaoe with a chanter or animist aoe bomb, thats about it though :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Agreed, you could try to stack and pbaoe with a chanter or animist aoe bomb, thats about it though :(

old days when anis didnt have caps on pets was the best :( remember camping df once with 6 animists 1 druid and 1 wardy on usa servers sat farming albs for 2-3 hours 400+ shrooms at all times helped in all fairness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom