I am a FH squatter
everyone always said it, but it really is true. they're terrible :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Most are, some are pretty good though.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
there's been quite a few times ive joined a grp and there wasnt even a MA for the caster's hehe

Thadius

Part of the furniture
there's been quite a few times ive joined a grp and there wasnt even a MA for the caster's hehe

It goes back to the days when the server was filled with people who wanted to have fun and didnt care about the stats.

Then you have the soloers, guild groups and pvers.

Those were the days, before TOA turned everybody into the same :(

Everz

FH is my second home
From my experience the euros who were already on the us servers ae diabolical.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i dont mind tho :) gives me ppl that even i can have a chance at beating :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
To be fair i have met some terrible EUs on the US. Maybe i just realise more because i didnt join groups on Prydwen.

The thing that gets me though is how there is so many rr10,rr11s and rr12s who are completely fucking noob :D

gohan

FH is my second home
To be fair i have met some terrible EUs on the US. Maybe i just realise more because i didnt join groups on Prydwen.

The thing that gets me though is how there is so many rr10,rr11s and rr12s who are completely fucking noob :D

7 years being shit is enought for rr11 xD

i mean a decent player than can be arsed to put the effort in can get rr11 in year easy enought so a shit palyer can do it in 7

or u can be a lazy player like me and jsut ahve hundreds of rr5's instead

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i reckon a warlock duo could get rr11 in 3months :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i said you could do it, but forgot to mention you'll be a fucking sad cnut for playing a warlock, any rr is worthless on a WL tbh

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I know, thats what i'm saying its far to easy to achieve anything in daoc, hence why it's dead as it is.

100k can be done in 4hrs.. used to get that a week :p.

We getting over 100k every night action is good on killy lately be even better when merge hits.

Everz

FH is my second home
We getting over 100k every night action is good on killy lately be even better when merge hits.

Your missing the point totally soul :p.

I'm saying RR means little if anything now due to how easy rp are. In a fg we kill Elvabard, we get 700-900rp each for him.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I know, thats what i'm saying its far to easy to achieve anything in daoc, hence why it's dead as it is.

100k can be done in 4hrs.. used to get that a week :p.

well the players WERE asking for it. first it started with ToA and the artifacts, then they wanted to earn them through RvR, then they wanted to earn it faster from RvR and here we are :)

Mythic is just doing what the players ask for when it comes to this.

just wait tho, in a year or so we will get insta RR5 when we ding 50 aswell as enough BP's to get to ML/CL10 and get a full set of arties.

Everz

FH is my second home
well the players WERE asking for it. first it started with ToA and the artifacts, then they wanted to earn them through RvR, then they wanted to earn it faster from RvR and here we are :)

Mythic is just doing what the players ask for when it comes to this.

just wait tho, in a year or so we will get insta RR5 when we ding 50 aswell as enough BP's to get to ML/CL10 and get a full set of arties.

RP changes were a kick in the nuts, was like 'well done on working hard to your rr, we are now going to times the amount they earn by a 4x.. enjoy!'. ToA nerf sucked also imo, no markets anymore, afrits and toa's current form is a bit zzz.

In a year or so daoc will be dead, i personally don't get why mythic are still bothering with it, it's current state is beyond repair and puts most off from returning, which even if they do they leave within the first month.

Shame.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Your missing the point totally soul :p.

I'm saying RR means little if anything now due to how easy rp are. In a fg we kill Elvabard, we get 700-900rp each for him.

Think you missing point probably why you spend so much time in Crau.

ON Killy the action has been good we were only going to play maybe 1 or 2 nights a week but everynight has been great action.

Rp's don't mean shit when in all honesty the game has been fun to play which games are meant to do.

Everz m8 we been running FG and had loads fg and zerg action fights you must be 1 Boring twat to please m8

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Think you missing point probably why you spend so much time in Crau.

ON Killy the action has been good we were only going to play maybe 1 or 2 nights a week but everynight has been great action.

Rp's don't mean shit when in all honesty the game has been fun to play which games are meant to do.

Everz m8 we been running FG and had loads fg and zerg action fights you must be 1 Boring twat to please m8

Soulja

/facepalm.

Wheres the fun in the game if theres no challenge/enjoyment in doing it, when everything is far to easy ;p?

Boring twat because i wish to rl>game and feel that if it doesnt pose any challenge and thus no enjoyment then it's no surprise to me it in its current state xD?

And lately i've logged on for about an hr to use it as a chatroom at late hours when nowt else to do.. woot woot.

In terms of dead i also mean numbers, daoc is currently on 3557 people, of which a 1/3 are roughly buffbots and 234 on mord/gaheris, so in otherwords we have one server full of people.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
/facepalm.

Wheres the fun in the game if theres no challenge/enjoyment in doing it, when everything is far to easy ;p?

you can still have a challenge cant you even if the RP's is easy to get. i mean, its not like having a high RR makes ppl stupid or anything is it?

good players will be good players regardless of how many RA's they have. they just get more toys to be a pain in the arse with..

and well, stupid ppl will still be stupid and perfect RP cows, rr13 or not. so its not like that makes a difference either.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Makes me sad how piss easy daoc has become.. rather no surprise it's dying tbh ;p.

Still.. if you wanna go hardmode you roll a non cheese class and go solo. Should take you a loong time to rr7 then :)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
about 90% are, yep

Closer to 95%, but yeah, totally agreed.

And God forbid the poor new players who accidentally ask questions on /advice channel.... the answers make me /facepalm.

Good to see more and more EU ppl around though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Any mid caster group is insanely hard still, after all these years I can't quite understand the reasoning behind giving casters banelord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom