americans are shit at daoc

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Closer to 95%, but yeah, totally agreed.

And God forbid the poor new players who accidentally ask questions on /advice channel.... the answers make me /facepalm.

Good to see more and more EU ppl around though.

Helped a new player last night , he played on EU for about 5-6 years ago . So i gave him a boost with some Arti help , cash , some stuff and a little advice about practicly ..... everything :D he said he had a couple of clan m8's from WoW that was going to start aswell (aprox 20-25 players) . So more friendly help from us " oldies " and more ppl might actually want to stay :drink:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
/facepalm.

Wheres the fun in the game if theres no challenge/enjoyment in doing it, when everything is far to easy ;p?

Boring twat because i wish to rl>game and feel that if it doesnt pose any challenge and thus no enjoyment then it's no surprise to me it in its current state xd?

And lately i've logged on for about an hr to use it as a chatroom at late hours when nowt else to do.. Woot woot.

In terms of dead i also mean numbers, daoc is currently on 3557 people, of which a 1/3 are roughly buffbots and 234 on mord/gaheris, so in otherwords we have one server full of people.

play a solo melee wizard then!!! :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
/facepalm.

Wheres the fun in the game if theres no challenge/enjoyment in doing it, when everything is far to easy ;p?

Boring twat because i wish to rl>game and feel that if it doesnt pose any challenge and thus no enjoyment then it's no surprise to me it in its current state xD?

And lately i've logged on for about an hr to use it as a chatroom at late hours when nowt else to do.. woot woot.

In terms of dead i also mean numbers, daoc is currently on 3557 people, of which a 1/3 are roughly buffbots and 234 on mord/gaheris, so in otherwords we have one server full of people.

Well Everz if this game to you has no challenges then really you should just /quit m8 as people said RP's not main thing it having fun and you just not getting any.

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Well Everz if this game to you has no challenges then really you should just /quit m8 as people said RP's not main thing it having fun and you just not getting any.

Soulja

My subs are closed and looking for a nice offer for both accs, though i may stick around cluster to see if any old Devastation faces turn up :<.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Whats a nice offer? :) What sort of gear and shit do they have?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Well Saruman only hit 50 23rd of August and is near RR7 after a week

it really became easy tog ets rps when I was playing.

You had the missions, which you could just pve(handy if you are a speedy class). Or you could just port into a keep if it was under siege and repair the walls for more rps.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Any mid caster group is insanely hard still, after all these years I can't quite understand the reasoning behind giving casters banelord.

heres a stupid question. what makes casters so hard to kill because they are banelords?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Germans rocked US classic tbh ;) Overall the Germans play pretty well and nooo I don't say that cause I'm German =)

Heh eSo, so you play Devon nowadays? =) Niiiice =) I so need to return, the number of reasons is steadily increasing =)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Need SoM, MS and EDS on my vamp! gife help =P

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
it really became easy tog ets rps when I was playing.

You had the missions, which you could just pve(handy if you are a speedy class). Or you could just port into a keep if it was under siege and repair the walls for more rps.

Think you find all his RP's have been through RvR not like some people who farmed Doppels to gain RR lol

Soulja

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
heres a stupid question. what makes casters so hard to kill because they are banelords?
He didnt say 1 caster is hard to kill, he said caster groups. the insane interupt the bd can do. pets, and many of them - instas, and quite a few of those. spells and banelord spells. + items and what ever they decide to do. one of the best classes to have in a group. Along with shaman interupts and healer interupts. 2 sick interupt classes in 1 group along with their other interupts :/

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Germans rocked US classic tbh ;) Overall the Germans play pretty well and nooo I don't say that cause I'm German =)

Heh eSo, so you play Devon nowadays? =) Niiiice =) I so need to return, the number of reasons is steadily increasing =)

The germans dominated devon as well b4 summer, i know most of em plan to make a comeback for ywain

irish

Fledgling Freddie
The germans dominated devon as well b4 summer, i know most of em plan to make a comeback for ywain

and this is why ywain will be void of fg action within 6mths. the leet people come in and moan non stop. then leave after they have whined and bitched about the player population, and 90% of the player base having a real disliking towards the set grps will be glad when they have left.

Everz

FH is my second home
Think you find all his RP's have been through RvR not like some people who farmed Doppels to gain RR lol

Soulja

/facepalm.

My druid was rr6 when i reactivated, it had no killtitle at this point in game, at 9l3 it has nearly 8,800.. i fail to see how those could have been achieved killing doppels.

Everz

FH is my second home
and this is why ywain will be void of fg action within 6mths. the leet people come in and moan non stop. then leave after they have whined and bitched about the player population, and 90% of the player base having a real disliking towards the set grps will be glad when they have left.

Other games (aion/d3 etc), no newbs, not enjoyable for vets returning will see ywain dead in 6 months anyways :p.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
/facepalm.

My druid was rr6 when i reactivated, it had no killtitle at this point in game, at 9l3 it has nearly 8,800.. i fail to see how those could have been achieved killing doppels.

Mmmmm Someone took Doppel thing to heart I never mentioned names Everz seems you got a bit of Guilt :lol:

Soulja

Everz

FH is my second home
Mmmmm Someone took Doppel thing to heart I never mentioned names Everz seems you got a bit of Guilt :lol:

Soulja

Rather obvious who it was. Sorta points out the noob though who didnt realise that killtitles didnt exist in the game for 4-5 years.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Rather obvious who it was. Sorta points out the noob though who didnt realise that killtitles didnt exist in the game for 4-5 years.

buy me some ram and our sorc/cabby duo will r0x!!!!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
BD's are such a pain with there current pets.

you mean with banespike? because other then that i cant see anything that would make BD pets especially nasty.

and even then you'd have to be bonearmy to actually get a decent difference to it.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you mean with banespike? because other then that i cant see anything that would make BD pets especially nasty.

and even then you'd have to be bonearmy to actually get a decent difference to it.

dunno if anything changed as I didnt play for quite a while, but I remember bd having perma interrupt and snare pets that were really annoying

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Who you referring to with killtitles lol don't know where you picking up more crap info and as I said I NEVER MENTIONED anyone in particular about Doppels seems you got knickers in twist again Everz.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom