Werewolf Zombiiis 3, try harder. -game thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Basic rules;

- No meta, keep things in thread/in character. Don't take sh*t happening here to other threads and don't take other games to this one.
- No contacting other players unless told so in PM.
- Voting happens by saying Vote: X, only bold actions count, i don't count unbolded. PReferably put votes and actions in different lines;

Blah bla

Vote/Unvote/give/kiss: x

Continue blah.

Now some special rules;

- Schoolhouse is your main base, this is somewhere that you should return to at regular intervals. Only place to get food&water(automatic, unless gear/other things say otherwise). It is also only place to vote. You can vote people out of the schoolhouse a per usual, they won't be allowed EVER to coe back in once a majority is reached. So vote responsibly if you do ;)

- Game will run 24/7(given the Zombiemod some gaming, sleeping, drinking time ofcourse). So it has no lul time, no hidden time.

- All locations will be PM conversations where people come and go. If you're in the same location, you'll be able to talk(and plot). I'll invite and kick people accordingly, so no one can listen in(unless they're geared...actually...)

- Gears might change things, period. There's a lot of funky stuff out there.

- Game will end when winning conditions are met, namely being; everyone else killed, majority converted(with no gear to help), escape and so forth.

- Shoolhouse can get run over, so scavenging for fortifications is a good idea too.

- Schoolhouse is the only "safe zone" in the game, as long as fortifications hold.

- Schoolhouse just happens to have a camera system, so everyone can check the tapes and see what happened/was said (just to make it simple and to break my own meta rule :p)

- Gear can be traded, all those in the vicinity will see the trade.

- Rest of the game, well, it's pretty much up to peoples actions, innovation and such. Even i don't know what might happen when things get interesting.

- There might be rules i forget right now, but those will be retconned/handled if it occurs.

This is the game thread, but the game isn't on yet. I will send everyone a personal "diary" PM that can be used for questions and solo adventures(not to mention gearcheck and food/water situation). I'll let you know when you can start posting on this thread, desperate questions can be asked in the "off-topic" thread that is used for sign-ups.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah yes, a general thing;

Locations that everyone knows;

- Buthump High (main base)
- Buthump Hospital
- Buthump Mall
- Buthump Sheriffs office.

There will be a lot more locations, but they're shrouded in mystery for now. Ask, explore, find out ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
OOC: When does it all kick off?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When it's done ;)

As said abbove, check the sign-ups thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actions that can be taken, in public or private- NOTE: only bolded actions count;

- Give - gives an item to someone else.
- Use - Uses an item.
- Move - Moves you from location to location (can be said in PM or in public)
- Vote - Votes people that will be banned from the schoolhouse.
- Loot - Triggers events for your location, might die, might get rich.
- Special - Try to do something random, if you can is up to the gods.
- AFK - Only to be used in really important situations, will make the zombiegod more lenient towards you for a while.
- Mod - ask a question/clarifications. (best if you use your PM for this)

Game runs 24/7(unless told otherwise) and all actions will be done "when i get to it" as i can't be awake/here 24/7 ;)
You can move freely and do as much as you have time for, going out of secure locations might trigger events at any time. It's risky.
Read what i write, might save your life.
Don't be a spoilsport :p

Playerlist;
itcheh
Poag
Raven
Mabs
Ch3tan
Scouse
Calaen
Cerb
Nate
Uara
-------------------------------------------------

And..here...we....go.

"Welcome to Buthump, population 2561, people alive...less. The dead shuffle the streets, military has quaranteed the area and you lot are the only seemingly alive folk around. Do you pull together? Are there unseen dangers? How the hell are you going to "win" at life? One thing is for certain, this schoolhouse is at the moment your only safe location with food and water. Old.Tohtoi rounded you all up before vahinshing into the night with his desert eagle and backpack.

You all convene to the maths class to get your bearings and wonder why the hell you're all in this sh*tty little village in the USA."

Rabble on my wayward son, 10 alive, 6 for majority vote.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ahh bugger me. I have a serious sense of deja vu. So i got myself a baseball bat but looks like it can only really take one good swing before its out of action.

Poag

m00?
I appear to have some fortification materials.

Mod: Does fortifying a location make it harder to get OUT of in a hurry?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have a bullet proof vest. Not sharing though!

Willing to trade for a gun.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm going to disappear on a wander for a couple of days* and I'll come back here when done and spill all the beans.

I'm not telling you where I'm going, but I might meet some of you there :)

*I'm away irl all weekend

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
j'arrive !
im alive, apparently, woot
in the interests of public disclosure i have a cure kit for zomboids, which i am happy to leave in some sort of public shared storage point as long as we can keep an eye on it

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Hello fellow survivors ... currently in my possession: Batteries

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yekshamesh!

Reporting in.

I have some assault rifle ammo but no assault rifle.....buggerit.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
To me it seems like possibly the best thing to do is split into two groups.

Group 1 stays here and starts working on fortifying our home.

Group 2 goes out and starts searching for Weapons, supplies and a way out of here.

Any thoughts on this?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't think large groups are that much of a good idea, too much noise. If we are going to do groups then I would suggest groups of 3. Keeps it fairly quiet but means that any bad guys would find it harder to mess with two people.

I for one think I will go it alone for the first night and see what happens.

Though I think it's a good idea that one group looks for weapons and another looks for food, we can sort out some transport later on.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hey guys and gals,

I have some Automatic rifle ammo also but no gun!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mod: Does fortifying a location make it harder to get OUT of in a hurry?

No, it only keeps abd things out. You -can- also loot the schoolhouse as you mentioned.

Forgot to add "streets" as a location. You can talk among eachother where you're going, but only PM locations will be counted. Same location people will meet eachother there.

On that note;

Scouse has left the building.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cerb goes off into the schoolhouse and soon runs back into the math class, screaming how there are zombies in the gym. Narrow escape. Lucky for the group, the two zombies are now locked in the gym.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Phew! Well.....at least we didn't get surprised by them! Was hoping for that Assault rifle though.

Mod - Do we have a list of possible locations or is all we know about the school? Thanks!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
- Buthump High (main base)
- Buthump Hospital
- Buthump Mall
- Buthump Sheriffs office.
- Buthump Streets

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anyone want to accompany me to the Sheriffs office to search for weapons?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah go on then. But only if its the 3, any more and we might attract too many Zs

Nate

FH is my second home
Ok well I'll go to the hospital if anyone wants to come with me. You guys are probably going to come back shot to shit :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would like to remind folk that you need to use your personal PM to say where you're going, otherwise you'll be sitting around home ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Nate I'll come with you to the Hospital!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Poag and Calaen have also left.

itcheh, Raven, Ch3tan, Nate and Uara still at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom