Football The 2023-24 Football Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What a day to give Man City the lead.
Been saying it all along, it's City's title.

Liverpool caved - McManaman was right - the wheels came off the season last week. I've been thinking it's coming - we've not been playing well for a long time - just well enough. But the inability to finish against United and Arsenal and City when we had them on the ropes struck me as more than just bad luck - it's a mental block.

As soon as Arsenal learned Liverpool binned it, the pressure was off them and they caught our disease.

The levels you need to be at to compete with City are ridiculous and something, sometime, has to give tbh.

Gray

FH is my second home
I'm at a loss with what little progress is being made from the top, but looks like Moshiri might not hang us out to dry should things not progress.

I just wish we had Ryan Reynolds.

Tonight looks like it was a complete farce, expected a loss but are the team even trying...

With the exception of Liverpool (or shit! How they've been playing maybe it's good?!) we have a literal run in with the low lying teams. We have to get it on no excuses. (There'll be excuses)

Gray

FH is my second home
Massive win today, we should just need a few more points I think

Popcorn inducing at full time though with the social media team for Forest going rogue and complaining about the disregarded penalties, accusing a VAR official of bias.

While they have been hard done by previously (and maybe today?), I can't see why they would accuse the VAR official of bias... Both Forest and Everton were almost on equal tidings, therefore it wouldn't have served Lutons' interest for 3 points to go either way, a draw would have been more suited to them?

That's going to come back to bite them, no matter how much support they conjure

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well. At least there's Deadpool to look forward to.

But knowing my luck, that'll be shit too :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Effectively sealing safety with a massive win against your local rivals while simultaneously derailing their title challenge. Happy @Gray, most likely.

Gray

FH is my second home
Cloud 9 now haaa. This was the match I expected even a draw would be hard to achieve, relying on the other relegation fodder matches.

Double whammy for possibly saving our season and also ruining the title hopes of Liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom