Football 2022/2023 Season Football Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
All this down time over the past few months, the range of emotions felt for Everton.

Just when you think there's light at the end of the tunnel, you just see it's a frigging train and there ends up being more drama

Embattle

FH is my second home
All this down time over the past few months, the range of emotions felt for Everton.

Just when you think there's light at the end of the tunnel, you just see it's a frigging train and there ends up being more drama

Well isn't it just the case you've ended up roughly where most of us predicted months ago ;)

Gray

FH is my second home
It was the Lampard effect. We should have given him to you sooner so we could have had a better transfer window.

While top of the table looks to be a two horse race still, the bottom is unreal. Has there ever been a season with 4-5 matches still to play where they're all in touching distance of 30 points?

I think two wins here on from any of the teams could ensure survival. Shame we have a difficult run in now

Embattle

FH is my second home
A better transfer window...you haven't changed owners so I doubt it'll be any better.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's one word for it. I knew we'd lose (I'll be amazed if we win again this season tbh) but I wasn't prepared for whatever the hell that was.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think you've done really well this season, I say that because in my opinion you've got plenty of good results from very average play.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
index.php

Gray

FH is my second home
The match against Brighton was one of those I had down as a big loss, considering how they have been playing.

Fantastic result, I think one more win will keep us safe. The rest around us also have difficult matches so this could aid us. We could be on for a second consecutive great escape

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Holy fucking shitballs, my nerves are shredded - what a game :eek6:

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well that's the first club down, who else is going to follow.

Gray

FH is my second home
Thank god for Fergie Time huh?!!!

I did think we'd be quite safe by now, but we're still in a much more perilous position than we were last year.

Leeds could have a good go against West Ham, and arsenal could bottle it this evening

It is what I feared though... Pinning out hopes on victory at Goodison Park. While it will mark a lovely finale, I fear a repeat of last season with a fan invasion will completely destroy us.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's bloody touch and go for both of us, I think @Gray :(

Gray

FH is my second home
Well this is it!

We've fielded a strong team so lmI just hope Bournemouth aren't up for it as much as we are!

Also, sick of the games about stories about Everton... Most recent 24-48 hours ago "Dyche not to remain next season even if we survive - new manager lined up"

F&£% off

Gray

FH is my second home
Ohhh my god. Can't believe we did it! Incredible

As I mentioned above, fucking idiot fans!! Just can't help yourselves. I can't imagine any repercussions, but we've been warned!

Unlucky though Jup... Allardyce with a weird selection

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Unlucky though Jup... Allardyce with a weird selection

I have zero idea what he was thinking, tbh, but I think I decided we were going down about 4 weeks ago. Grats to you guys though, GG (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom