Werewolf Zombiiis 3, try harder. -game thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nate And Raven have hightailed out of the school as well. (some patience people, will atleast give people a chance to do one action before hell happens ;))

Uara

Part of the furniture
i'm going to head out into the streets and gain a bit of the lay of the land. Or at least attempt to if I can avoid the zombies.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Itcheh and Ch3ta are sleeping late, the rest are off somewhere. (thanks for the sticks mystery sticky man!)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A lone bandit tries to force himself through the doors into the school, but quickly gives up. You don't think that door will hold much more.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Loot the school ... for some desks / chairs to repair that door

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
itcheh manages to scrounge up some tables, chairs, a copier, some old pamflets about "wash your hands or risk viral spread" and stack them against the exits. Seems good enough with what you got, even if riggety.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
GENERAL NOTICE!

Everyone in town hears some distant jet engine noises and soon enough a fly-over is done, couple of streets lighting with explosions. Everyone should head back to the school, or risk serious injury of the explosive kind.

Military don't shoot schools around here you know ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm assuming everyone will return posthaste, extra questions/stuff in private PM convo.

Everyone back at school, 10 still more or less alive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I saw some bandits at the mall, hid for a bit. Then cut my hand on some glass but managed to get another bullet proof vest. Wearing one so I will leave one in the stash, would really appreciate some sort of medical attention on the hand.

drop: 1x Bullet proof vest into the stash

Last edited:

Poag

m00?
Nate Calen and I went to the hospital and ran into....each other. After scavenging on our own we found nothing, when Calen saw the jets and we scarpered back here.

drop: Fortification Kit in the stash.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Raven(and other) lightly injured can find enough medical supplies to heal up their temporary booboos.

(Love how you guys created a stash option ;))

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeah, pretty much what poag said. I guess if we're stuck inside the school might aswell loot it for anything left.

Loot: School

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm back... I need to treat my leg though, I stepped in a bear trap whilst exploring the streets. Was going to head to the mall and see if I could find as a second location to hold up, but I could't get there with my leg being bad and the risk of being blown up by the military jet.

self medic myself to fix my leg.

I have fortifications guys, but I am not going to use them to fortify this location unless we have no other choice. I think we need two hiding places at least.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Admin - is this a general rabble phase? I'm assuming you'll let us know when we're allowed to go out again?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Hey lads. Just back from the Sheriffs office. Myself and Nate went there and we met Scouse while we were there. He snuck in behind two unknown men and bashed one of them on the head. The other scarpered quickly after that.

We looted as a group and found a map of town....but before we could grab it we had some stench's bust in an interrupt us. We did manage to get a quick enough peek at the map to see that marked a military roadblock at the edge of town...according to whoever made the note, they shoot people who approach.

Not sure but that almost seems to indicate we don't have much of an escape route here.

Raven....cutting your hand? Seems like a pretty random injury.....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I slipped on some glass (ooc, though I think Toht meant I slipped "into" some glass :p)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Going to loot: the school too, will check the cafeteria

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The bear trap was left behind and the jets are gone after a few bombing runs.

Raven, both, you did a nice doubletwist sommersault on top of it :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
When next possible.

Head over to the sheriffs office and see if anything was missed. Anyone fancy coming with me?

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey lads. Just back from the Sheriffs office. Myself and Nate went there and we met Scouse while we were there. He snuck in behind two unknown men and bashed one of them on the head. The other scarpered quickly after that.

We looted as a group and found a map of town....but before we could grab it we had some stench's bust in an interrupt us. We did manage to get a quick enough peek at the map to see that marked a military roadblock at the edge of town...according to whoever made the note, they shoot people who approach.

Not sure but that almost seems to indicate we don't have much of an escape route here.

Raven....cutting your hand? Seems like a pretty random injury.....
Err, I went to the hospital. With Calaen and Poag.

Nate

FH is my second home
When next possible.

Head over to the sheriffs office and see if anything was missed. Anyone fancy coming with me?
Should wait for the bombing to end first mate. I think it's possible to go now but not advisable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom