Football 2022/2023 Season Football Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
So fucking Everton *head wall*

Sign Coady on loan with first refusal at end of season to buy him for £4.5m.

Has good season, better than the other clap we have in defence.

Let him leave and go back to Wolves. That was an amazing price for an England international and we've just... Everton'd

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So fucking Everton *head wall*

Sign Coady on loan with first refusal at end of season to buy him for £4.5m.

Has good season, better than the other clap we have in defence.

Let him leave and go back to Wolves. That was an amazing price for an England international and we've just... Everton'd
That's 1st world problems matey... just seen about this:

Leeds United’s chairman Andrea Radrizzani offered to use the club’s Elland Road stadium as security for a £26million bank loan which his company, Aser, and a bidding partner, Gestio Capital, intended to use to complete a takeover of the Italian club Sampdoria.

Under a heads of terms agreement co-signed by Radrizzani — essentially an agreement in principle — Elland Road would act as collateral as part of a deal by Radrizzani’s Aser and his bidding partner Gestio Capital to borrow €30m (£25.8m; $32.1m) from Italian bank Banca Sistema, helping to fund their Sampdoria buy-out.

Leeds were only relegated from the Premier League to the Championship on Sunday afternoon but their majority owner Radrizzani was not present at the final match of the campaign as he instead sought to finalise an agreement for Sampdoria.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I really hope after last night's shit show they get serious about punishing bad behaviour on the sidelines and after the game.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't. I think they should create gladiator platforms and make them fight it out with big sticks and "glad hands".

It's kind of what football's for after all :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Happy for Moyes and I guess West Ham, but moreso Moyes. He wasn't given a fair crack with United to win something.

Magical turn around though, he was one defeat away from probably losing his job in the New Year when they beat us, that sparked a real turn around for their season

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Definitely an upgrade on Tyler and thank fuck it's not Matterface.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

63.3% were against VAR, with 79.1% of match-goers rating their experience of VAR as poor or very poor

Pretty much "scrap it" territory, no? It would absolutely be for anything else.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fantasy football then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom