Werewolf Zombiiiies Evolved - Game Thread

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Welcome to Buthump, Oregon. Pronounced Bu-thump, not Butthump! You are the so-far only survivors of a seemingly worldwide zombocalypse. Joy. Your only hope is to make a lovely new home with matching carpets and hopefully some women, which seem awfully scarce in these situations, and start rebuilding society. That means finding out all infected and taking them out. Literally, just choose someone and throw them out. They either die a horrible survivor death, or leave you alone. Win win. You've decided to hole up in an abandoned warehouse, with a convenient sewer access that leads to most places in town.

You know that there's at least two types of zombies; the hidden and the draggers. The draggers are your basic zombies outside, those that can infect you as well and then the hidden, superzombies that look just like human, but want to eat you or convert you during their remortal shuffle. Regular zombies are easy to spot, but your job is to find the hidden ones and make this place safe!

Here's how to achieve that.

Rules;

Basic rules apply, no meta gaming, no taking personal stuff inside or outside thread, try to keep "in character"(moderately so).

The game goes in two phases, day and night. Unlike the regular werewolf games, in a zombocalypse you go out during day and rabble during night since it's only logical.

During night, people sit in and discuss plans, who they think is a baddie and then vote accordingly. They can also give equipment and possibly do hidden actions if they have the tools for it.

REMEMBER: Only bold actions matter. The commands are;

Vote: Name - Places your one, UNT ONLY ONE!, vote on a person, majority wins and will end the night phase. Once a majority is reached, the person will die. Kneejerk reactions for the win. There is no going back. None. No excuses.
Unvote: Name - Same as above, just takes your vote off the person.
MOD: Question/etc. - Anything you need cleared by the great zombie game master in the sky. Ask away. Can also do this in private.
Give item - Item name and receiver. You can only give items that you have.
Use item - Depends on item, but you use it on a target or self.

During day, everyone will do their scavenging(and other) actions. This happens in private discussions. You can either;

- Do your special actions(special roles only)
- Use items.
- Scavenge alone or with friends. Power in groups, but also wouldn't want to be left alone with the evil zombies in your midst. If you scavenge with a friend, you have to discuss it in the game thread in public, then start a private discussion with the Zombie game master with all participants.
- Do nothing.

No one, except your tag buddy(if any) will know what you did unless you tell them, or lie about it.

Word on scavenging and locations;

You can choose your scavenge location, but all have different loot tables and different hazards. A school is a lot less dangerous then a military base, but risk versus reward and all.
Anything can happen during a scavenge, expect nothing and fear everything. Death by maternity ward!

Locations;

Buthump General Hospital
Military base
Buthump High
Police station
Fire station
Research lab
Buthump Mall
Streets
Warehouse Base

Roles;

Patient zero - The prime evil, zombie overlord, can infect or eat anyone during night. It's a freakin ninjazombie so it can attack if left alone, then again, leaving just one person with it is also deadly.
Military Renegade - Here to purify the place and call in an airstrike if needed. There can be only one and this one is hellbent on accomplising just that.
Zombienom Expert - The local research lab assistant with one important kit with him; a superzombie bleepy-bloopy device. It detects zombieloids ok?
Survivor x5 - Food. Noms. Meatsacks. Mostly harmless unless provoked.
NPC's - Work in progress, might not apply to this game ;)

Players;

Raven
Calaen
Ch3tan
itcheh
Mabs
Nate
Uara
Scouse(?)

Questions and such below, roles are going out later today(inside an hour-two), but you can start rabbling already.

The game starts with a night phase, so rabble along after you emerge one by one from the sewer and into the warehouse. Lucky for you, sewers run dry since noone uses the toilet anymore.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And roles are out, game on b*tches!

Oh and incase your metabrain is already thinking of a plan to go 4 and 4 in scavenge groups so the patient zero can't do sh*t, the amount of people that travel in packs will exponentially increase the likelyhood of a zombieattack and other trouble :sneaky:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To keep things a bit clearer about the day/night cycle, we'll call them rabble and scavenge phases.

Rabble phase is the usual voting/talking phase and scavenge phase is the default night when secret stuff goes down.

At the moment, it's rabble time.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You're not wrong there, the stench from those sewers was unbearable.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
So I guess the tactic is to scavenge and stick together in groups ... shall we try a 'risky' scavenge early while we're still strong / have numbers?

Of the locations, the following caught my interest:

1. Research Lab
2. Mall
3. Warehouse Base

Calaen

Fire station, police station or military base for me. Chances of some fire power seems to good to miss.

Uara

Part of the furniture
aye some form of weapon would probably be advisable. I don't think fists are going to be much use against gnashing teeth etc. I'm going to put forward the idea of going to the hospital, some form of painkillers and the like might be useful in non-zombie bite injuries.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But but but! What about the high school? There may be some non-zombielicious babes that need saving. I wouldn't mind an NPC-BJ if I have to sit in this Warehouse all night again. Warmth! Sex! Repopulation!

But to be fair. Guns are fun too. School and Military runs for me. Guns and Girls. Fuck the meds - if I get a cold I can go tomorrow...

Calaen

So I guess the tactic is to scavenge and stick together in groups ... shall we try a 'risky' scavenge early while we're still strong / have numbers?

Of the locations, the following caught my interest:

1. Research Lab
2. Mall
3. Warehouse Base

I believe we are already in the warehouse! The Mall could be good for baseball bats!

Nate

FH is my second home
Should we form in to two teams then? I think that should work out best, we have 8 players so could do 4 + 4. If we go for three then we may cause a problem 3 + 3 + 2, there would be a team of two and one of those two could be the Military Renegade or Patient Zero. I think we need fire power, detection tools and cures.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Agree that 4x4 is best. Research lab is important but first line of defence is to have enough guns to blow their faces off...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Get a vehicle
Get some guns from the army base
Then get some beans from the supermarket (mall).

Uara

Part of the furniture
we might be able to get a vehicle and weapons in the same place-hummers at the army base etc. 2 birds one stone. I agree with the 2 teams of 4, otherwise we would have to risk a 2 which might lead to us being picked off. Although bear in mind with 4 of us stomping about we may well attract more attention from roving buggers.

Calaen

I think for the first time roaming about, we should go with higher numbers. Yes there might be more zombies out there, but with 4 we should be able to keep an eye out for each other.

Nate

FH is my second home
I think

4 Research Lab - detection/cures?
4 Military Base - weapons/vehicles?

What do you guys think we can get from each of these locations, then we can weigh up the pros and cons. Toht did say it's more dangerous at the more useful places, so Miltary base is a bit of a risk?

Buthump General Hospital - health packs, cures?
Military base - weapons, humvee?
Buthump High - err...?
Police station - weapons, squad car, zombie/bullet proof vests?
Fire station - fire axes? big vehicle?
Research lab - cures, detection
Buthump Mall - food, baseball bats, cars?
Streets - err...
Warehouse Base - I guess this is where we are?

Uara

Part of the furniture
If we're going to go for weapons first it might be better to hit a lower risk target than the military base. The police station might be a safer bet, hopefully nab some shotguns and body armour. Then when we're a bit more well equipped we could go for the military base.
With regard to what you can get...I think Nate you're along the right lines. The streets could hold random vehicles/supplies dropped from fleeing people or soldiers taken out on the street etc. The school, well apart from Scouses idea of non-zombie women I'm not sure what else could be there.

Nate

FH is my second home
So the Research Lab, I'll go there. Need 3 more to go then that's sorted. We can still decide on the other place?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You seem to have this sneaking suspicion that since this is a zombocalypse and it didn't start 5 minutes ago, places might not be the same as they used to be.

Something to consider when making choices, then again only one way to find out ;)

Calaen

I'll think the Fire station, vehicles plus chances of medical kits, and Axes/Fire pikes!!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Don't really want to get too close to them, rifles would be better. Med kits aren't much use against zombie bites!

Calaen

Hence the fire poles, that they use to smash through ceilings/floors. One could easily pin said zombies at a safe range while others bash it. Rifles sound great, but you don't ever run out of an Axe!!!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
<sorry wasnt paying attention to thread :( >

id agree with moving in groups, might i also suggest: we make groups and stay with them for as long as possible ? if we split into A, B, C, if someone from a group does someting funny we can assume the others are odd ?

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'll partner up with Nate then. Although can safely say I don't necessarily trust him (or any of you for that matter).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmmm.. were not told that moving in larger groups will increase the risk of things going wrong?

Are you all quite sure that the benefits outweigh the risks?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All accounted for, voting open. Will let first day run it's course without deadlines(just don't take too long ;))

Calaen

Hmmm.. were not told that moving in larger groups will increase the risk of things going wrong?

Whatever we do, I like Mabs suggestion, if we constantly change groups/duos then bad guys have an easy opportunity to do their bidding!

Uara

Part of the furniture

the problem being if we partner up (in 2s rather than 4s) we leave ourselves open to being taken out by the hidden zombie. Although if we stick with our partner I suppose it would give them less opportunities to go for us.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Take this as you will; I don't think going around in large groups is safest in a zombie wasteland, especially as we can't actually trust who each other is right now.

I've re-read our mods wise words and I whilst I thought he said larger groups would attract higher risk, I can't actually see it. Maybe I just assumed that.

mod: do larger groups attract more risk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom