World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ridicilous;

322462-world-of-warcraft-pandaren.jpg

Completely lore friendly and realistic that brings meaning and depth to the game;
Tauren_Dancing.gif
Murloc.jpg

People are quite inconsistent in their judgement at times :p

mank!

Part of the furniture
Looking at some of the preview shots of the new zones, they look very pretty. I loved the zones in TBC and WoTLK but thought Cata was pretty shite.

I've got back into it in a big way lately, quite excited about MoP. Woo!

Aada

Part of the furniture
I wish they would add more classes 2 new classes since it released is pretty damn poor.

Gray

FH is my second home
Theramore event starts later for the Yanks, most likely the same for Europeans, if not tomorrow.

So anyway i have two WoW accounts, got the digital version of MoP for my main account, looking for disc'd version now though. Anyone pulled up any prices? Checking around it seems £27-30 for disc version, but anyone found any cheaper?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Excellent so far! On the second zone and just dinged 87

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I was upset when this was advertised on TV, I thought there was another Kung Foo Panda film coming out :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Funny you should say that seeing as The Pandarian have been in warcraft since long before kung fu panda.

Nate

FH is my second home
Raven you're such a fanboi :p Why can't you be cool and say how much you don't like it?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
<is waiting for all the furiously masturbating fanbois to start spouting about how WoW has reinvented the genre and saved everythign with all the new features that blizzard did first>

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Funny you should say that seeing as The Pandarian have been in warcraft since long before kung fu panda.
Pandarian, that's the most inventive race EVER, I'm going to make a new one Slothians, they don't do alot, they sleep alot.

Gray

FH is my second home
Close to getting level 90 on my first character on Live. One thing i've noticed is the difficulty seems to have been bumped up compared to levelling in previous expansions. This is probably in part to the mobs having between 350-400k health at around lvl88-90.

I compare it to for instance Cataclysm, you could snooze your way through all the zones to level 85, but the only zone (In levelling gear) which posed any challenge was Twilight Highlands, ie, right at the very end of levelling.

Pandaria is different though, the mobs have twice as much health as their level 85 counterparts in Jade Forest, Jade Forest being relatively easy. However mid-way through Four Winds i noticed that things where getting quite tasty - Those Nesingwary quests, as well as the Mantid invasion questline certainly were a lot tougher.

I haven't even started on my professions yet, my second character is a miner and i haven't really started on him. This might be a massive mistake on my part as the mining nodes are so plentiful, i just know Blizzard are going to nerf them into the ground soon.

On another note, thankgod for NPC Scan. Must have killed about 6 rare NPCs already, missing out on an extra 3-4 which were dead or in the process of dying!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Close to getting level 90 on my first character on Live. One thing i've noticed is the difficulty seems to have been bumped up compared to levelling in previous expansions. This is probably in part to the mobs having between 350-400k health at around lvl88-90.

I compare it to for instance Cataclysm, you could snooze your way through all the zones to level 85, but the only zone (In levelling gear) which posed any challenge was Twilight Highlands, ie, right at the very end of levelling.

Pandaria is different though, the mobs have twice as much health as their level 85 counterparts in Jade Forest, Jade Forest being relatively easy. However mid-way through Four Winds i noticed that things where getting quite tasty - Those Nesingwary quests, as well as the Mantid invasion questline certainly were a lot tougher.

I haven't even started on my professions yet, my second character is a miner and i haven't really started on him. This might be a massive mistake on my part as the mining nodes are so plentiful, i just know Blizzard are going to nerf them into the ground soon.

On another note, thankgod for NPC Scan. Must have killed about 6 rare NPCs already, missing out on an extra 3-4 which were dead or in the process of dying!

Will be 90 today I reckon, the quest where you have to train punch through the wood and stone is fantastic, with the montage. Really nicely done expansion, though I sort of feel there is a little too much to do at times.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'm really enjoying it. 87 ATM but not had much chance to play. Why is golden lotus herb so rare?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As a person who has come back to wow on each expansion, i'm quite sure(from what i read above) that this is another same level expansion as before(which is good).

What's the negatives? New skill system?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nice to see that it is a good expansion

I also come back for WoW expansions to try out the new classes and dungeons. So will probably make a monk from level 1 when things have calmed down in a month or two

Poag

m00?
What server are people playing on?

After the breakup with the misses i dont fancy my old server very much! If i ever elect to have another dabble i'll go somewhere else server wise...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm on Bloodhoof EU (Horde) Astaa - hunter and Sylvaa - Paladin guild name is The Suffering.

Race changed to Panda on my hunter, the expansion is worth it for the /sleep emote alone!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I struggle to keep myself from buying this expansion... Every once in a while those rose tinted glasses gets a hold of me and i really think that "this is the one", but at the same time i just know i'll be bored shitless after a week or two...

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I have characters all over the place. Don't have any friends that play and don't raid so I usually change servers often

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm on Bloodhoof EU (Horde) Astaa - hunter and Sylvaa - Paladin guild name is The Suffering.

Race changed to Panda on my hunter, the expansion is worth it for the /sleep emote alone!

was considering changing my hunter aswell tbh, was a troll before but they changed the 1% crit racial to 1% expertise... berserking is still nice but the double food buff off pandas seems rather strong, means 550+ from a stat when food buffed.

Gray

FH is my second home
Pretty fucking devastated now guys :(

Been letting nephew play WoW, and he took a liking to the pet battles. I sold a lot of duplicates that i could today.

However he sent me about 1000g earlier, curious how he could get that much gold i checked and found he's been selling some of my pets as well.....

My casualty list, as follows. It doesn't make for pretty reading, i'm fucking gutted :(.

Pterrodax Hatchling
Crawling Claw
Egbert
Hyjal Bear Cub
Chuck

There has been more

But, i don't know.

Devastated about the Claw and Pterrodax, i can never ever get those back now.

I feel so cold :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Jebus.

You might be able to get them back if you open a ticket.

Gray

FH is my second home
Nah i think he stuck them on the auction house, cat in hells chance of ever getting them back.

Plus, can't raise a ticket due to the whole account sharing palava, i was overjoyed when i got that Claw, it was the one thing i wanted more than the Quiraji mount :<

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
account sharing is just smoke and mirrors, they honestly dont give a fuck when it comes to family, I've submitted plenty of tickets in the past clearly stating I've been on my wifes account or shes been on mine and they've done fa about it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But they might, that's the key. Also account sharing isn't a reason for giving back items as you've let them do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom