World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Why would they care about account sharing in family? It is your own responsibility. If you do this, you atleast have to trust the person to not fuck with your stuff

I take it they were hard to farm?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They generally don't care, but the option is still there so you -might- get banned for it. In a hypothetical scenario where the CS rep has a bad day and just wants to ban the f*ck out of people. Could get it back ofcourse by complaining, but the danger is still there.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've ticketed my original Quel'Serrar before because it couldnt be replaced after the changes to Dire Maul, I simply said "it was deleted by my wife by accident" guy said it couldnt be restored so I pleaded my case about it being impossible to get again, he said he'd have to escalate my ticket to a higher admin and within days I had my Quel'Serrar back. Other time I was on my wifes account when someone else was trying to login to it (this was before authenticators existed) i made a ticket while on my wifes account clearly saying "I'm on my wifes account at the moment and someone keeps trying to log on to it and its not my wife" again nothing got done as far as sharing goes.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
But they might, that's the key. Also account sharing isn't a reason for giving back items as you've let them do it.
They might yes, but as far as i know they never have. It's there just to protect Blizzards back and nothing else just in case.

They are harder on account sharing between friends but are still far from 0 tolerance..

Gray

FH is my second home
Super Mario did instantly come to my mind as well, but then it didn't seem right either.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
So nice to have that ambience etc than the ice planet hoth expansion

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's funny though, i preferred lich ambiance over all other expansions, while the asian thing doesn't appeal to me at all.

Now stick an emerald dream thing in there and you've got me 100% :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's the best expansion since TBC hands down, had a go at the challenge mode on a dungeon last night, absolutely brutal, felt a lot like TBC heroic. Not done any raiding yet but a few more ilevels and I will be eligible for LFR.

Also addicted to pet battles! 80ish more pets to go for 400.

I really like the zones, some of it is stunning, especially some of the mountain regions.

Poag

m00?
Been playing a little bit. Although my account has Cata on it i can still make pandas of any class bar Monk.

Might get back into it. Sadly all my chars are in my ex's guild. So i'd have to login and face them to clear mailboxes etc before transferring them away...which is annoying, especially as shes probably shagging half of them :p

I'd make a new char but my Pally Hunter and Sham all have far to many things you can no longer get to do that. original Armani bear for example.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's the best expansion since TBC hands down, had a go at the challenge mode on a dungeon last night, absolutely brutal, felt a lot like TBC heroic. Not done any raiding yet but a few more ilevels and I will be eligible for LFR.

Also addicted to pet battles! 80ish more pets to go for 400.

I really like the zones, some of it is stunning, especially some of the mountain regions.

Agree

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Been playing a little bit. Although my account has Cata on it i can still make pandas of any class bar Monk.

Might get back into it. Sadly all my chars are in my ex's guild. So i'd have to login and face them to clear mailboxes etc before transferring them away...which is annoying, especially as shes probably shagging half of them :p

I'd make a new char but my Pally Hunter and Sham all have far to many things you can no longer get to do that. original Armani bear for example.

Mounts and whatnot are account shared now. If you make a new character elsewhere you will have all your mounts, pets and achievements etc on the new character.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mounts and whatnot are account shared now. If you make a new character elsewhere you will have all your mounts, pets and achievements etc on the new character.

Even the recruiot a friend shadowmount? o_O

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah those too - though I think you sometimes have to reach a certain level. My Hand of A'dal is only usable on my higher level alts.

There are rare exceptions to the mounts, I don't know off the top of my head which ones, all of my 107 mounts are usable on all characters though (when they have sufficient riding skill) there was a list somewhere.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The epic flying mounts aswell? I remember having to pay alot of gold for that in northrend

Gray

FH is my second home
From what i remember, pretty much every mount goes over except for the Arena PvP mounts (Netherdrakes etc).

Everything else goes over to your alts, and as soon as you hit lvl60 you can fly them all, even with the 150% flying skill.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
My paladin and warlock mounts did not go across

Loving the pet battles. Hit 90 on the rogue so I'm going to spend some time on that

Made a monk with heirlooms. All but the legs and wow the dps spec rapes. Level 12 in wsg two hitting people :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, doing Golden Lotus, Cloud Serpent and Klaxi dailies atm :) when i'm done with those I do pet battles/do the heroics I miss gear from still, just waiting for raids to go live now.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What will happen with honour? Will try keep it? Reset it and give us gold for what we have? Trying to figure out if I should get the 4k honour or not

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I'm really tempted to play this again but I know the endgame is going to be the same, grinding for more gear to get into harder instances to grind for more gear. I do like what they have done with the talents system and all the low level areas. If I was to play again I would start from level 1 just for that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Forgot to ask, what's the cutoff for non-expansion?

Low level content for all old accounts?
Only new dungeons and areas locked out?
Etc.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Pretty much I think, it's a new continent.

Poag

m00?
I've only got Cata. I have a lvl 12 panda hunter. Fresh into the alliance lands. That said non of my achievements have carried over to her. I wonder if i have to login to my other characters first to get the achievements registered.....

I figure up to 85 will be identical, beyond that will be locked off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cool, cool. Have a running sub on wow anyway so might pop in some day :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Poag said:
I've only got Cata. I have a lvl 12 panda hunter. Fresh into the alliance lands. That said non of my achievements have carried over to her. I wonder if i have to login to my other characters first to get the achievements registered.....

I figure up to 85 will be identical, beyond that will be locked off.

Yeah I think you do have to log them all in

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, it's actually slightly annoying. I am closing in on 400 vanity/battle pets but I keep having to log over to my Paladin to update the amount, because the majority were collected on that.

Poag

m00?
Yea only issue i have tho is that my old chars are in the ex's guild.
Tried to login early this morning and move them all out of the guild.....server maint...dammit!

Have to do it tomorrow.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Does that also require you to login on all characters on different servers? I have 3-4 characters between level 60 and 85 on 4 different servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom