World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Gray

FH is my second home
New patch being released tomorrow.

Still unsure if it's too soon or not, although i am happily waiting for the changes so that you don't need to join a raidgroup for lowlevel raids anymore (Kara!)

Also the reputation changes are important, no doubt Blizzard being the arses that they are will charge you thousands of gold for the priviledge...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Needs to be a moneysink somewhere. The gold in cata were so easy to get it was almost pointless to call it an economy. Leveling 6 characters to 85 netted me almost 45000 gold, and i wasn't selling much on the AH that was worth mentioning.

So i'm assuming it's event easier this time around.

That said, i have a 10 day free trial that i'm thinking about using, but i doubt i can level past 85 on it so i'm not all that interested.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There are loads of money sinks now, especially if you use the black market AH, spent about 300k on there myself, 108k for the Yak too.

All in I have spent close to 700k gold this expansion, mostly on tat. Only just started to bother making money though.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
There's always been a lot of money sinks, but the problem is that few of them has been "needed". Basically the only things you did need were the flying skills for the different expansions. Everything else were unnecessary fluff that didn't even add to the gaming quality of life.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Reading through the patch notes, very nice indeed.

Raid group not needed for old content
Rep tokens to double the rep gain
More battle pets!
Item level upgrades! (hopefully that includes darkmoon cards!)

Gray

FH is my second home
I was chuffed about the rep changes. Specially the price, would have thought Blizzard been extortionate there. Then i looked and seen my Shado-Pan at Honored and Celestials at Friendly... "Fuck" was what came to mind.

Oh yeah. fuck bonus rolls. Fuck them in the head.

Few weeks ago. Sha of Anger. Normal roll = Tier Gloves! YAY.
Bonus roll... Loot! Tier Gloves...
Sha of Fear last week. Normal roll = Tier Helm! YAY.
Bonus roll... Loot! Tier Helm...
Sha of Anger today. Normal roll = Tier Legs! YAY.
Bonus roll... Loot! Tier Legs...

Fucking consequtive as well.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I was chuffed about the rep changes. Specially the price, would have thought Blizzard been extortionate there. Then i looked and seen my Shado-Pan at Honored and Celestials at Friendly... "Fuck" was what came to mind.

Oh yeah. fuck bonus rolls. Fuck them in the head.

Few weeks ago. Sha of Anger. Normal roll = Tier Gloves! YAY.
Bonus roll... Loot! Tier Gloves...
Sha of Fear last week. Normal roll = Tier Helm! YAY.
Bonus roll... Loot! Tier Helm...
Sha of Anger today. Normal roll = Tier Legs! YAY.
Bonus roll... Loot! Tier Legs...

Fucking consequtive as well.

Well it's always handy to have a spare set of clothes in case you get caught out in the rain or something!

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Had a few months off wow due to work/dissertation. I installed panda day it came out and played it for a day while I was having a day off. Just started to play it again today. Omg what have they done :/

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Anyone know if the Scroll of Resurrection program is still going? Thinking about giving it a go for a bit..

(and if so does you have an active account you can send one from? :oops:)

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
I have an active account, I'll try and look into it tomorrow.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Anyone know if the Scroll of Resurrection program is still going? Thinking about giving it a go for a bit..

(and if so does you have an active account you can send one from? :oops:)

Yes it is still active, pm me your email address and I'll do it when it comes through.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Got a copy of this bundled with my new keyboard today, but i don't play it... Anyone wanna buy? Make an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom