World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Poag said:
Yea only issue i have tho is that my old chars are in the ex's guild.
Tried to login early this morning and move them all out of the guild.....server maint...dammit!

Have to do it tomorrow.

Fuck sake grow some balls. Log on, leave guild, log off. What's gonna happen, you log in and they dare send you a message? Ignore them if you don't wanna chat to them

Bahumat

FH is my second home
LordjOX said:
Does that also require you to login on all characters on different servers? I have 3-4 characters between level 60 and 85 on 4 different servers

Yes

Gray

FH is my second home
We're working on a change for a future patch that will make it easier to gain reputation with a specific faction on every alt on your Battle.net account, after you reach a certain reputation with that faction on another character.

Stay tuned for more information on this, likely coming before the end of the week.

This sounds amaaazing, about time they sorted reputation out. Grinding the dungeons with tabards was relatively too fast, but grinding out dailies on *every* alt i have would be ridiculous.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, not to mention I am 49/50 on a character that I don't play any more and only 10/50 on my (now) main :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This sounds amaaazing, about time they sorted reputation out. Grinding the dungeons with tabards was relatively too fast, but grinding out dailies on *every* alt i have would be ridiculous.

That does sound great, still would like it if they added the Bind to Account flight book you could give alts once you have a max level character tho, having to get every character to 90 just to do your professions effectively is abit of a pish take, especially when you have 6-7 alts.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
New rep changes

"Earning reputation with various factions has long been an important part to World of Warcraft and as time has gone on, we've made tweaks and changes to the system to make it more interesting and to give players access to unique items. For example, we recently hotfixed the game to apply a change to some reputation items which you can read about in our recently updated blog that allows players to purchase certain items much sooner. And we're not done!

Coming in a future patch, earning reputation is going to become much more fluid. Basically, once one of your characters has reached at least Revered reputation with a faction, all other characters on the same Battle.net account will then earn reputation with the same faction at twice the rate. Going one step further, and as an added bonus, your main character who reached Revered will also begin to earn double the reputation as he or she climbs to Exalted.

Here's a simplified break down:
  • Any single character earns Revered reputation with a faction
  • All other characters on the Battle.net account begin to earn double reputation for that one same faction
  • The Revered character earns double reputation as he or she works toward Exalted
  • ???
  • Profit

We’ll keep you posted as this change is closer to being implemented. In the meantime, we’d love to hear your feedback!"

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wonder if that applies to older reps aswell or wether its just pandaria reps

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh my god that's such handholding and streamlining of the game that it's nothing like vanilla! Bullsh*t blizz, you're ruining the game because now every f*cker in the game can get rep with ease!

---

Change rep to gear and you might recognize yourself from previous expansion discussions ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh my god that's such handholding and streamlining of the game that it's nothing like vanilla! Bullsh*t blizz, you're ruining the game because now every f*cker in the game can get rep with ease!

---

Change rep to gear and you might recognize yourself from previous expansion discussions ;)

get back to your cupboard pleb!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tried logging to battle.net and it informed me my account was closed due to suspicious activity, asked Bliz what this "activity" is. Interested to hear the answer in the next...err...week or two? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Logged in today with my DK and had that familiar expansion sinking feeling as i opened my bank and bags.

On the upside i do have 25k on my main.

Gray

FH is my second home

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_vCFKuXrQo

hah epicness.

On side note, my first (and currently only) level 90 is just a few ilvl off raid finder, need to get that sorted in next few days!

I've found the supply of Justice and Valor is really shit compared to previous expansions, maybe i'm just not yet doing enough heroics.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Got a reply from blizzard on "suspicious activity" stuff;

"Your account appears to be in a list that a gold seller has and they have been able to obtain your password. These hackers are likely gaining passwords from unsecure third party site logins that match your Battle.net login credentials. We will reset your password, and you should make it unique and not use it for any other account login. Once the password has been updated, the account locks and email should cease."

Erp? Herpderp?

To expand my comment a bit; i never use the same password for anything and they use a freakin email as the "credential" :p

Might as well though, could reset all passwords on all sites anyway.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
On side note, my first (and currently only) level 90 is just a few ilvl off raid finder, need to get that sorted in next few days!

I've found the supply of Justice and Valor is really shit compared to previous expansions, maybe i'm just not yet doing enough heroics.

they're changing the ilvl requirements, its going down to 460 from 463

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah been aiming for 460, sat at 456 at the moment (!!!) but fuck all is dropping for me. The one thing i need to replace is my belt, which is lvl420. If i get 450+ i should be cheese.

I think i need to cheat again possibly. Does PvP gear increase ilvl still? Might just pick up one of them belts since they're selling for 50g at the moment.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think i need to cheat again possibly. Does PvP gear increase ilvl still? Might just pick up one of them belts since they're selling for 50g at the moment.

No, don't be one of those people. Please don't.

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah, it gets to the point where the last few ilvls are insanely hard, and you have to go through so much just to get them. The way i see it, as soon as you get one piece from the LFR then that brings you legitly upto the ilvl requirement.

All im getting now in heroics is sidegrades to stuff i've already got in heroics, and im sure lots of other people are stuck in this loop as well - We'd end up not being able to do LFR because of this one slot even though every other piece of gear is heroic.

Fair enough if someone actually goes out of their way to not do heroics at all, and equips about 5 pieces of PvP gear to get over their levelling gear.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Get the mobile authenticator, it's free, easy to use and you only have to do it once per month afaik to register your computer

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Get the mobile authenticator, it's free, easy to use and you only have to do it once per month afaik to register your computer

Yeap, that's pretty much what that reply from Blizzard suggested. Funnily enough, nothing has been compromised :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ilevel is easy to get, just whack heroics, they are stupidly easy* There are a bunch of 458 rep items too

*they have made up for this with the excellent challenge modes.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I was having a look on the black market auction house and whacked down 50k on some heroic level mail boots and 75k on the robot chicken pet (The card game pet) within half an hour I was outbid on both, crazy. Though it's probably a good thing seeing as I have already spent about 300k this expansion.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
LFR opens today, the 1st 3 bosses anyway.

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah did the LFR, used my bonus rolls on 2 of the 3 bosses and got one epic, went to Sha of Anger and got PvP boots. Slightly gutted, would have preferred tier!

The LFR this week was a bit... lacking. I think it will be the same next week as well. 6 bosses just doesn't seem as good as Dragonsoul. Though even then, suppose i should cut them slack since Dragonsoul was split into two seperate raids as well.

Might start to level up my second character now, unsure. Feels like the time is right.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah same, planning on leveling up my miner/herber at the weekend.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
In which case I have some advice for you Raven

- Only need a level 85 miner, get the crafted engineer goggles (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=127130 dont have to equip them) allows you to see through phased areas for more veins and just mine the shit out of the start area in pandaria

- Get herbalist to 90 - well worth it, in the last day alone i've made 100k gold from herbing/churning out darkmoon cards/selling golden lotus

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The miner and herber are the same toon, Just a shitty DK I level for farming.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
In which case I have some advice for you Raven

- Only need a level 85 miner, get the crafted engineer goggles (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=127130 dont have to equip them) allows you to see through phased areas for more veins and just mine the shit out of the start area in pandaria

- Get herbalist to 90 - well worth it, in the last day alone i've made 100k gold from herbing/churning out darkmoon cards/selling golden lotus
how you make the cards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom