What WOULDN'T you do for 21 Million quid?

S

Summo

I'd shag my sister if she was hot and she existed.

W

Wij

I think my brother would be willing to let me fist him for half the 2.1 million quid we'd make.

Ahem.

C

caLLous

So would I.

WOAH! SWIFT EDIT! My reply was to Summo's post. :eek6:

T

Testin da Cable

why have we dropped into se><or and stuff?

would you, yes you, eat a bucket full of elephant shite -with maggots, worms and all- for 100.000 pounds?

S

Scouse

I wouldn't eat shit, or drink piss, or any other body fluid, internal or external. and no incest neither.

Why not? 21 million buys a lot of medical expenses - and lets face it - some people do that sort of crap for free.

For 21 million quid I'd fuck my brother in the ass whilst eating my sisters shit out of her ass, then wash it down with a mug of my mothers piss....

Admittedly, a lot of that 21 million would be spent on hiring hitmen to kill ANYONE who knew about it.....

....oh and "yes" to the elephant dump - but not for £100,000 - unless the elephant had been starved for 2 weeks and could only manage a mini "plop"....

C

caLLous

Is that some weird .dk decimal system, or do you mean £100k? :>

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Scouse

....oh and "yes" to the elephant dump - but not for £100,000 - unless the elephant had been starved for 2 weeks and could only manage a mini "plop".... [/B]

mmm let's make it a normal plate full of regular elephant doody then. you may use a spoon, and the err...produce will be fresh (ie. body temp)

it won't kill you...and 100k will get you a hella lot of toothpaste :)

cally gets the rest of the bucket in the face for once again insinuating I'm danish :eek:

S

Scouse

mmm let's make it a normal plate full of regular elephant doody then. you may use a spoon, and the err...produce will be fresh (ie. body temp)

Can I use condiments?? Pepper and English mustard may go well with that crap....

T

Testin da Cable

no, you'll take it as mother nature intended it :)

E

Embattle

I certainly wouldn't kiss TDC for £21 million.....no amount of money would stop the physical damage caused by such an event ;)

C

caLLous

I'd kiss him for less than £21m. Hell TdC, buy me this £6k TV I want and we'll talk, mmkay? :)

T

Testin da Cable

I'd give you the hot beef injection for free Emblet, you sexeh hunk of man meat you :)

cally old boy, if I had 21m I'd have a telly of your choice flown out to your place by helicopter and installed to your satisfaction by playmates wearing skimpy thongs. sadly I do not have that kind of money. It's the thought that counts though :)

C

caLLous

So, um, I'm supposed to kiss you because you would buy me a telly if you had £21m? :|

T

Testin da Cable

nope, ya don't have to. and you're not sucking me orf either! in fact I'm a tad frightend that my co><or is in demand on this forum tbh

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
I'd give you the hot beef injection for free Emblet, you sexeh hunk of man meat you :)

hopefully this thought only enters your mind when thinking about the original subject :eek2:

W

Wilier

sailor.jpg

L

Lester

no, you'll take it as mother nature intended it :)

You seem to be suggesting that Mother Nature intends us to eat elephant shit?

T

Testin da Cable

no...I'm suggesting that if Mother Nature intended elephant shit to be seasoned with pepper and english mustard then elephants would pass it that way :)

K

kan

i wouldnt suck a festering goat off and swallow.

i would if i could spit tho

M

mank!

I'm just glad I've not been involved in this yet.

D

danger

I would gladly cut Wij's c0><0r off with a rusty swiss army knife... Knowing you guys you'd probably frame it and hang it in an art gallery!

I wouldn't remove my own c0><0r for 21m though if that answers your question... oh wait no physical discomfort.... hmmmmmmmmm

I wouldn't listen to a Gareth Gates 4 hour compilation......... Wait that comes under physical discomfort again what with all the aural bleeding that would come from it...

S

Scouse

It was actually no long-lasting physical damage.

Which basically translates as:

No cutting your cock off.

If you do so however wish to, you can cut open your scrotum, pop in a wasp, and sew it back up again.

However, you may end up looking like this lot:

smviag.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread