What do you drive?

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by Damini
Erm, no idea

<---- Girl, remember?

Ok what year is it, failing that what is the first letter on the number plate?

M

Mr^B

Originally posted by old.ignus
I'd love to know how much money people owe for all these cars. I drive a peugeot 306 XDTR and I'm stilling paying off the loan for it. And how many have cars bought by their parents?

I owe nothing on either car - only ever bought one car on finance, and that was a 1 year 0% jobbie.

1st Car was a £450 Fiesta 950 (T reg) that I'd saved up for by doing a variety of reasonably well-paid summer jobs (£10 an hour for Lotus 1-2-3 macros - sigh, those WERE the days).

If you do have to take out a loan, get the loan sorted out FIRST as it will ALWAYS be cheaper than the finance offered by a franchise/dealership. PCP is a good way to go if you want cheap payments, and can save up to meet the GFV and buy the car outright when the term is up (you can often get free servicing thrown in with this as well).

D

Durzel

Originally posted by old.ignus
Ok what year is it, failing that what is the first letter on the number plate?
The numberplate is the white thing screwed onto the front bumper and - to avoid any confusion - is also the yellow thing screwed onto the back bumper.

Hope this helps. :touch:

W

WPKenny

It's a '91 5 door Vauxhall Astra.

I think it's a 1.3 litre too.

M

mank

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
Up from chur.... hang on a second!!! :eek:

And it's already here its the parents but they are getting a new convertible to go with their new lifestyle :(

Midlife crisis? :/

G

GDW

Midlife crisis usually = kids have fucked off and fending for themselves and now I have money to spend on myself for the first time in 20 odd years.

Dont see any crisis tbh

D

Deadmanwalking

Well im still here in a very limited form i will admit.

My step sister left on tuesday and my sister left 7 years ago.

They made a packet from selling our old house and moving to this one (Even though this one is bigger) they are buying a house in france, which is where they are now till monday and with that a new car and this house looks like a dentists waiting room.

:(

Im paying rent of next year.

I

Insane

got myself a 2002 renault Clio 1.5dCI, bought it brand new on finance, found it cheaper than a loan at the time :)
clio.gif

been back to the garage three times already over an engine problem, the 4th time will be the last it'll go back..

next vehicles going to be a 2nd hand Land Rover Defender 110 :)

Users who are viewing this thread