Where do you go for gaming news?

S

SAS

Are there any good news sites still left? Bluesnews is not bad, but just seems to be just a linkfest of gaming reviews, so I was wondering wereabouts do you click daily for your gaming news?

/me gets ready to update bookmark :D

S

SAS

lo Wij :p

Ta Ch3tan. What games are you playing now? Still CSing? :)

L

L_Plates

I never read game sites i just get the magazines :)

Dunno why i just always have.

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by whipped
Surely you all use GAME.NET for you news ;)
tbh that is in serious need of a "Powered by Whipped" disclaimer these days :)

W

whipped

Cheers Meg. Yaka quit and Dr. Gonzo seems to have given up completly. So it's just lil 'ol me nowadays. Then again, I think the words "Powered By" are to extreme, maybe, "Kept Warm By Whipped" would be more appropriate.

Y

Yaka

powered sounds kewler imho. :)

as for news sites, shacknews gamesarefun , khabal , armchairempire, new0r, computerandvideogames, gamezilla, avault.com, homelanfed are a few i used to visit to harnest newsage fer me posts when i used do the news.

oh seems i forgot to www. and .com/org/net wot ever at the end but ig uess a simple google will fix that

E

evilmonkeh

:(
"kept warm by whipped - sometimes"
but i just normally get magazine(s) and have a butchers at what they have in terms of news

S

Swift^

Eurogamer. Filters out the shit news and actually brings you stuff of interest and relevance.

C

Ch3tan

Yeah he said. :)

CSing when I have time, its the xmas period in retail which means I am mainly working.

Trying to play Operation Flashpoint when I can and Raven Shield.

Max Payne 2 was fun for a while, and Gamecube has been dusted off recently.

S

Swift^

Chet, the question is where do you go for gaming news.

Not what are you playing.

:/

S

Swift^

You expect me to do things like that?

I just go around jumping to assumptions and saying things to see what reaction I get.

Isn't that what forums are about? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom