What do you drive?

M

mank

Or if you're a two wheeled freak, ride.

I don't own a car but I'm learning to drive in a Nissan Micra, the new model with the strange looking headlights. Ideally I'd have a nice spanking new VW Golf, so I can mod it and make it look ugly and cruise through town playing Scooter as loud as possible causing a earthquake equivalent to 4 on the richter scale.

uusi_micra.jpg

Self-explanatory obligatory shit topic. Discuss/post pics etc.

E

ECA

I drive a Y reg 1.6 litre civic. ( hatch not saloon )

S

scooby-doo

fiesta rs turbo.

wish i had me bike though.

C

Clowneh!

Not I, but my dad just got a brand new BMW (I'm not too keen on cars, I'll ask him the model if I talk to him) and my mum's boss bought her a brand new mini :eek:

C

Cdr

I drive my dads Mitsubishi Carisma, and when he lets me my brother's BMW Z3

T

Teh Krypt

Oviously not on the road as im underage :p

But in private land ect I drive my dads Sumbeam Alpine

This is a googled image, the car is the same but its not the actual one I use in this pic :p
bf67s5.jpg

D

djpringle

I drive an M reg Mitsubishi FTO but I want to get a classic instead.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking
That a pic of your dads car Krypt?

Not an actual picture of IT, but the same sort :p. I googled for a pic. :)

M

mank

I've never understood the attraction people have to cars like the one Krypt posted, they all look rank to me :/

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by mank
I've never understood the attraction people have to cars like the one Krypt posted, they all look rank to me :/

Appresiate classics more! :(
Its not an ideal family car, or work car of course. But its nice for that Sunday run to the Lake District or something :)

My grandad has two minis, the older models ofc :)

E

Embattle

Thats because you are young, remember most of the current cars you like are going to look wank to some youngster in another 30 years :D

M

mank

Originally posted by Embattle
Thats because you are young, remember most of the current cars you like are going to look wank to some youngster in another 30 years :D

Good point that!

G

GDW

I remember the Sunbeam Alpine. My dad had one for a while, when they were the dogs bollox. Although I prefered the Triumph Spitfire which was in retrospect a bundle of shite.

T

Tom

Audi A4 1.9Tdi R-reg. Great car, made even better by cdchanger and satnav.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by GDW
I remember the Sunbeam Alpine. My dad had one for a while, when they were the dogs bollox.

Not with a brand spanking new engine :clap: :D

X

Xtro 2.0

? Your post makes no sense Krypt.

GDW says he thinks Triumph Spitfires are shite, you say not with a brand new engine? You now have a spitfire as well as a sunbeam alpha? Or you are saying oh...my sunbeam has a brand new engine for no reason.

Confused.

C

Clowneh!

READ HIS POSTS DUURRRRRR. Watch him change the post and ask if you can read...

G

gremlin

'02 reg Renault Clio 1.4 16V

Fun little car to hoon around :)

C

Clowneh!

Clown's rich :/
Naaahhhh... My mum and dad are still in debt from sending me to a private school and that was a few years ago :(

Users who are viewing this thread