What do you do...

M

Maljonic

...when you are at work and completely bored? If you are younger you can change 'work' for 'school'.

C

.Cask

I start playing out movies or entire albums in my head. Can kill hours like that.

M

mank!

I don't have a job or go to school, am I allowed to answer?

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by mank!
I don't have a job or go to school, am I allowed to answer?
but of course:) you must have done some kind of work before, what did you used to do whe you were bored?

M

mank!

At work I used to stand around looking bored, it's not easy to entertain yourself in a textiles/interior design store.

I can't remember what I did at school :/

R

raw

Sneek off to the toilets for 10 minutes for a wank, or post here!

M

mr.Blacky

Having no-good lazy uninterested collegues prevents you from ever getting bored..... they just make you work harder :(

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by raw
Sneek off to the toilets for 10 minutes for a wank, or post here!
when I used to work in an office I used to go to the toilet for a dump and stay in there for half an hour +;)

I thought some people might flick rubber bands at each other, or have some kind of silly game they play to avoid doing what they are meant to be doing?

K

kan

i find that during school im too busy to get bored. what with computer club, chess club and music lessons im kept busy :)

O

Ons

Staring endlessly into meh monitor wishing the day would come to an end :) Or i just begger off when im actually bored and come back when im feeling refreshed :) College is gr8 fun :p

Tony

D

dysfunction

I spam these forums for everyones enjoyment and delight.

M

Munkey-

I either play 4-leaf (a korean game)

or I spend a few hours on the phone speaking to people

D

danger

Considering my college timetable is a joke (hardly any lessons god knows how many study periods) BUT ALL SPACED OUT IN THE MOST INFURIATING WAY.... i.e. a lesson from 9 till 10am... then I'm free till a lesson at 2:16-3:21 fs.... I usually either arse about in the common room, kick a ball about or failing that drive home and sit on IRC for a few hours.... I can't wait till I leave!!! :D

M

Maljonic

just a funny picture to take your mind off impending work:

CAT

Users who are viewing this thread