warlock zerg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
:(

I dont mind being killed by warlocks, but everywhere i go all i see is 75% warlocks and 25% SM's I know they are flavour of the month but it makes me sad..

:m00:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Since the thread I made the below cartoon was locked a few minutes after I posted it :)(), I'm going to go out on a limb and repost it in this thread! (No, I don't think the cartoon was the reason the thread was locked.) I dedicate the following to Namefake (aka Namelock) and Mas, the zealous defenders of Warlocks everywhere:
warlocksarebalanced1st.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
Since the thread I made the below cartoon was locked a few minutes after I posted it :)(), I'm going to go out on a limb and repost it in this thread! (No, I don't think the cartoon was the reason the thread was locked.) I dedicate the following to Namefake (aka Namelock) and Mas, the zealous defenders of Warlocks everywhere:

and i didn't get a chance to tell you it was brilliant :)() \o/

Kanim

Banned
Belomar said:
warlocksarebalanced1st.jpg

your a genious Belomar :D

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice :) Though its the other way what ive been saying all the time, but very amusing.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Namefake said:
Though its the other way what ive been saying all the time, but very amusing.
Ah, so you and Mas really are lovers? :D

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
well, thats the only true one :)

wtf is that a dildo in the hand to the right? :p u sick MFer :D

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I dedicate the following to Namefake (aka Namelock) and Mas, the zealous defenders of Warlocks everywhere:

tbh, im not a big defender of warlocks, im just against warlock whine since that's all albs and hibs got to offer nowadays. Im looking forward to the nerf so some people can stfu and things go back so semi-normal. With Horner whine and such.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice Pic. :p

But I tend to agree on the Warlocks, we all know they are OP and takes little skill to get high RR, so not really any need for keep posting about it.

Do what I do, look at tower/Keep/Bridge.
$ = Warlock

IF $<2 GOTO KILL
IF $>2 THEN QUIT
:KILL
RUN $ STICK
KILL

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the thing that me chuckle is warlocks whos name is like XXXXXXlock.

its the most retarded thing in daoc.

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Hehe I agree, though the thousand after thousand of versions of scout/ranger/hunter's that are named something similar to Legholas are quite amusing also.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
WTS Legolas original name on Excalibur for 100plat!

papaboo

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Apart from danes calling their chars XXXXXXdk :puke:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
OMG another thread with warlock in the title !!

Namefake <3

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:

I dont mind being killed by warlocks, but everywhere i go all i see is 75% warlocks and 25% SM's I know they are flavour of the month but it makes me sad..

Flip the tables and those warlocks turn to sorcs, i feel your pain :fluffle:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
tbh i prefer sorcs. its a bit fooking silly giving them moc and life tap but hey its been addressed.

least with albs you see lots of peeps stick with like their originals, still lots of theurs and cabbys and wizzies etc...

with mid you see no RUNEMASTERS. its basically all warlocks, SM's and DB's.. fair play their aint alot of choice in the mage department, but considering that midgard is supposed to be the tank/warrior realm its a bit fooked how overpowered three quarters of their mages are.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
tbh i prefer sorcs. its a bit fooking silly giving them moc and life tap but hey its been addressed.

least with albs you see lots of peeps stick with like their originals, still lots of theurs and cabbys and wizzies etc...

with mid you see no RUNEMASTERS. its basically all warlocks, SM's and DB's.. fair play their aint alot of choice in the mage department, but considering that midgard is supposed to be the tank/warrior realm its a bit fooked how overpowered three quarters of their mages are.

Well aye, mid is the melee realm , hib is caster and alb is bit of both. Years down the line its seen tankalot days and its back to casterlot since toa 2 years ago. I have rr5 rm and warrior myself, and its just no fun to play, dark spec is sooo limited, DD, debuff, aoe DD, dmg add, thats it. Imo mezz shouldnt be given to dmg dealers, as its slightly op (especially considering the LT aspect too), the amount of times ive seen a sorc wipe a grp of 6+ mids beggars belief. And a sorcs utility aint too bad either, with pom, speed, charm, determination etc

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Imo mezz shouldnt be given to dmg dealers, as its slightly op (especially considering the LT aspect too), the amount of times ive seen a sorc wipe a grp of 6+ mids beggars belief.

Should mezz have been given to a class with spreadheal, both other types of CC, demezz etc? (Yes, I know clerics have pbae mezz but that is not the point.)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
(Yes, I know clerics have pbae mezz but that is not the point.)
nerf cleric mezz ! they have the ubah smiteing abil's, nerf!!!!!!

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Well aye, mid is the melee realm , hib is caster and alb is bit of both. Years down the line its seen tankalot days and its back to casterlot since toa 2 years ago. I have rr5 rm and warrior myself, and its just no fun to play, dark spec is sooo limited, DD, debuff, aoe DD, dmg add, thats it. Imo mezz shouldnt be given to dmg dealers, as its slightly op (especially considering the LT aspect too), the amount of times ive seen a sorc wipe a grp of 6+ mids beggars belief. And a sorcs utility aint too bad either, with pom, speed, charm, determination etc

well fyi i think SM is one of the best classes of mid (i dont care what anybody say) but givin mezz to runemasters ?

i think personal that you rolled wrong class m8 i mean i see loads of good spiritmasters around and gotta say there damn good and ye rm isnt fotm but if you take warlock that above sm than ur even more focussed on that one button class than ever m8 be honest there isnt much fun if you play warlock (tried it out hated it cous of its one button got bored in the end) and ye i know alot of other classes got instant spells but never have seen a class who can fire 3 chambers like warlocks r doin rightnow but nm somethin we gotta live with unfortunatly :(

so game on alltough we all can be warlocked i guess

Kanim

Banned
Mas said:

so your basically saying if a class has lowish utility its boring, ie you will only play high utility overpowered classes ?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Kanim said:
so your basically saying if a class has lowish utility its boring, ie you will only play high utility overpowered classes ?

I like utility simple as that, its nice being able to heal yourself instead of walking about with 10% hp or having to sit on a bridge regaining health.

My sm just helps me get my artis, and a bit of a farm bot, so is my warrior. I still take my rm out now and again, but its the fun factor with a warlock, and for all those who have played a warlock, its far from a 1 button class due to the variety of things they can do.

Check this film 8 vs 8 fights from warlock POV, not just spam chambers, heals snare, nearsight, pbaoe, nice addition to a fg when played right and go beyond the mentality of chamber dumping. http://www.rpgfilms.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=747

majik

Banned
When you get bored of warlocks, send me a PM and we can discuss remedy oki?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
When you get bored of warlocks, send me a PM and we can discuss remedy oki?

You mean you help me through the mental trauma recovery ?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
papaboo said:
Apart from danes calling their chars XXXXXXdk :puke:
i dont min them being called xxxlock, i do, like you, mind danish shitfaces calling their chars Legolasdk, rangerdk, herodk xxxdk shitfacedk etc... it's so pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom