WTF is this zerg fest???

gohan

FH is my second home
name of your hunter gohan? :)

denarias ^^ did it to piss of the real den when we used to play together, regret it now cos just sounds stupid :<

sent an apeal to goa but very much doubt i can change it

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Blame the RP patch tbh, before that it was bit better but now almost every1 has turned into a RP horny zerger.

The RP patch isn`t to blame
Ever since they introduced the war map the games gone downhill
Seeing where fights are causes everyone to run to that location
Nobody needs to claim keeps to see they are under attack they simply open their maps and see it

You can thank the radar abusers for this mess... nobody else

The game will never be fixed now as everybodies used to having info at their fingertips and if Mythic/EA took that away all the zergers wouldn`t find the game fun anymore as zerg`s are all they know now

The only fun thats left in the game is following quest lines or being a part of the irvr known as zerg fest

You hardly ever see Raids in PvE anymore and next patch puts the nail fully into the coffin for PvE other then getting your dragon armor until the novalty wears off and it`s back to being ml10 cl10 rrwhatever and rising
Even the current Dragon event is soo slow u can take a 6 month break and still not miss anything

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
All this bollocks about elitists only running opted is idiotic, it's people who know each other and like to play with eachother grouping up with whatever they cba to play. Whether it be hibs, mids or albs doing it. You want people to play with people they don't know instead of those they've been playing with for many years.. get a clue.

Although far more amusing than this is the "why can't they go to agramon" line, go to agramon and fight what exactly? People can only fight where the action is, Septina tried for ages to get groups to run in agramon, it worked for a few weeks, then it was back to the irvr zones, where it will likely stay forever now.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Cba to read all the thread,but same thing happened when us servers got rp bonus was zergy to hell,now it's gone it has calmed down a lot.

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
its the same old story, zerge v soloers. Imo if you whant to solo, play pve. This game is all about zerge and epic fights. I have been away for a long time and dont think im coming back, cous to me it seems like noting has changed. Almost every thing tho, there are even more stupid rouls, like dont touch soloers and shit like that. To bad so many of you never gone learn to play this game at all.

gohan

FH is my second home
its the same old story, zerge v soloers. Imo if you whant to solo, play pve. This game is all about zerge and epic fights. I have been away for a long time and dont think im coming back, cous to me it seems like noting has changed. Almost every thing tho, there are even more stupid rouls, like dont touch soloers and shit like that. To bad so many of you never gone learn to play this game at all.

so basicly cos u were a skilless brehon who didnt want any sort of challenge we all have to be?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Hehehe... Not even close...
Btw...
"evial hero 50
magical chanter 50
gomle ranger 50
doreme bard 50
woddy ani 50
eldarion eld 50
grabben menta 50
Nattravn ns 50 "

All these r on Dyvet ?

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
so basicly cos u were a skilless brehon who didnt want any sort of challenge we all have to be?

challange, come on dud, thats to old. When i played beta 2 there was loads of hibs mids albs doing massive warefare. To bad my gfx was to crappy, but still it was fun. I dont think the keeps was made so you could solo or the huge pvp areas, its for great armys.

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe... Not even close...
Btw...
"evial hero 50
magical chanter 50
gomle ranger 50
doreme bard 50
woddy ani 50
eldarion eld 50
grabben menta 50
Nattravn ns 50 "

All these r on Dyvet ?

dyvet, no ide what that meens. thay are on excalibur sleeping.

gohan

FH is my second home
its a roleplayer, should u be alb m8? for arthur?

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
no hib needed more players so i made a few hib chars. To bad so many made alb and mids chars tho, made the server so unbalanced.

gohan

FH is my second home
You lost the discussion right there gohan, back to your cave! >:|

how is stealing some1's name to annoy them in anyway the same as being a zerg v zerg roleplay whore

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
how is stealing some1's name to annoy them in anyway the same as being a zerg v zerg roleplay whore

What part of: "when we used to play together." did you miss in your own line there?

gohan

FH is my second home
What part of: "when we used to play together." did you miss in your own line there?

as in were on vent together ect, i never grped with him as all i ahd was a valk, an i case u hadnt noticed my hunter is stupidlt low rr (got it 3 yestoday) so clearly didnt grp up with him on that either, just in same guild

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Dyvet is alive and doing well ftw

Is it really? Let's see, what might you ferer to as "is alive and doing well".

At the current moment, and it's been sometime now actually, the "doing well" means one can still make some rps. Most of the fun has just gone away, all there is now is that digital counter ticking in a very tedious and monotonous way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom